Dragon Ball Z : Invasion Of Tradick (Fan movie)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jackdaslayer

Dragon Ball Z : Invasion Of Tradick (Fan movie)

Post by Jackdaslayer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:36 pm

HIya people!

I wanted to share this fan film, it's an original story about a random mission for the saiyan team of Vegeta, Raditz and Nappa!
It is supposed to be a fun story and doesn't contradict anything. It' has an original soundtrack combining the kai, jap, faulconer and ocean dub scores as well as a few games.
It's been shown at conventions and had been very well received so hope you guys like it! Also it has a few fans involved in odd ways which will be revealed after the last part is uploaded!
It's supposed to be a throwback to the early days of DBZ so you can get that nostalgic feel. Also if you're a WWE fan, you might see a few nods to that too ;)
Enjoy!

(Trailer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjNZOQi8yU

(part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsXKjmbu7dc

(part2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrlYhr1oGCQ

For anyone interested, here is the official page for it to keep up to date!
https://www.facebook.com/Dragon-Ball-Z- ... 376203840/

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Z : Invasion Of Tradick (Fan movie)

Post by Attitudefan » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:36 am

Dude, this is really cool! Not a bad sound mix either (seriously, sound is like 60-70% of the experience). I appreciate your efforts!! The voices are fun too!

I have always wanted to do a full episode of a Dragon Ball animation (never have the time...), but you did :clap:
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:25 am

Very good effort. I really liked part 2! Even though I never was a fan of that type of music, and the Funimation voices you're clearly inspired from.

Jackdaslayer

Post by Jackdaslayer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Attitudefan wrote:Dude, this is really cool! Not a bad sound mix either (seriously, sound is like 60-70% of the experience). I appreciate your efforts!! The voices are fun too!

I have always wanted to do a full episode of a Dragon Ball animation (never have the time...), but you did :clap:

Thank you for watching and yeah I loved doing the soundtrack almost as much as the animation so glad you liked it!

Jackdaslayer

Post by Jackdaslayer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 pm

sangofe wrote:Very good effort. I really liked part 2! Even though I never was a fan of that type of music, and the Funimation voices you're clearly inspired from.

Thank you :) and I have had fans ask if i'd be interested in a jap dub so maybe when it's finished I might do!

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Jackdaslayer wrote:
sangofe wrote:Very good effort. I really liked part 2! Even though I never was a fan of that type of music, and the Funimation voices you're clearly inspired from.

Thank you :) and I have had fans ask if i'd be interested in a jap dub so maybe when it's finished I might do!
That's cool. How'd you go about that? You know japanese voice actors?

Jackdaslayer

Post by Jackdaslayer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:28 pm

sangofe wrote:
Jackdaslayer wrote:

That's cool. How'd you go about that? You know japanese voice actors?
Not exactly but I might look into it when it's done, see if anyone else knows jap voice actors!