TOP Supercut | Anyone interested in seeing?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MondoCool

TOP Supercut | Anyone interested in seeing?

Post by MondoCool » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:11 am

So my biggest peeve with Dragon Ball Super is a very minor, fixable one. I can't stand the long winded intros/outros and the short little break sequences they do for commercials that have an actual name, but I can't think of at the moment.

So, to start out, I've combined the first 10 episodes of the Tournament of Power into one 3 hour 17 minute episode - removing all the LAST TIME ON and NEXT TIME ON and everything that's not the actual episode.

Eventually, my hope is that eventually with everything in one cut, someone more driven than me will be able to cut the entire tournament down to 2-3 hours and still make it enthralling.

My question is, is it even worth exporting? And if so, what would be the most reasonable format for Adobe Premiere (CC 2018) for a file this big? I've used it for years, but only exported a max of 20 minutes using mpg.

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Re: TOP Supercut | Anyone interested in seeing?

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 pm

MondoCool wrote:So my biggest peeve with Dragon Ball Super is a very minor, fixable one. I can't stand the long winded intros/outros and the short little break sequences they do for commercials that have an actual name, but I can't think of at the moment.

So, to start out, I've combined the first 10 episodes of the Tournament of Power into one 3 hour 17 minute episode - removing all the LAST TIME ON and NEXT TIME ON and everything that's not the actual episode.

Eventually, my hope is that eventually with everything in one cut, someone more driven than me will be able to cut the entire tournament down to 2-3 hours and still make it enthralling.

My question is, is it even worth exporting? And if so, what would be the most reasonable format for Adobe Premiere (CC 2018) for a file this big? I've used it for years, but only exported a max of 20 minutes using mpg.

I would like to see this but kanzenshuu staff wouldn't support this as they see this as piracy
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:48 am

I would like to see a TOP super cut, I think this arc in particular definitely needs it.

I think cutting down episodes of the tournament is definitely a good idea, though I do think that some episodes don’t really need to be touched because they hold up on their own pretty well.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:26 am

Count me in as interested in see this.

Although I do plan on binging on Universal Survival arc from start to finish some time in the next month of two to see how well it holds up.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

I don't know if you can cut it down that much but anything ill help and I'd love to see it done.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Battojutsu

Post by Battojutsu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:55 pm

I was hoping someone would do this, the TOP arc is excellent and tightening up the pacing will really benefit it. Bring it on :thumbup: