Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:04 pm

kerubot

Post by kerubot » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:06 am

Pan in her very own Saiyagirl costume!

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:39 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Image
I wonder if Table would be Jealous, thus starting a fierce rivalry between he and Cabba.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:20 am

He would probably be jealous... if he was canon :D

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Kuririn Fan wrote:He would probably be jealous... if he was canon :D
He actually got mentioned in the "BoG" movie, although whether or not it still holds any status is debatable.

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:46 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:What should have happened.
Tracksuit Gohan actually looks cool for once...

Also, please don't use the word canon if you don't even know what it means.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Analytic wrote:

I hope that isn't directed at me.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Haseowolf wrote:Wanted to play around with tones and what not and go for a more manga-style look. Not exactly Toriyama's style thanks to said tones, but still. I think it turned out decently well for a test roll.
It's really good, the only problem is that at first I thought he was holding a rubber ball rather than a ki blast.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Haseowolf wrote:Wanted to play around with tones and what not and go for a more manga-style look. Not exactly Toriyama's style thanks to said tones, but still. I think it turned out decently well for a test roll.
It's really good, the only problem is that at first I thought he was holding a rubber ball rather than a ki blast.

In that outfit I am pretty sure he ultimately stopped fighting and is up for a basketball match. I also thought it.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:44 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Analytic wrote:

I hope that isn't directed at me.
It isn't.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:52 am

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
He actually got mentioned in the "BoG" movie, although whether or not it still holds any status is debatable.
Yeah, but that's the only time, he wasn't mentioned in Super and Goku working on a farm was episode 1. Vegeta having a brother is kind of a big thing.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:26 am

Kuririn Fan wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Yeah, but that's the only time, he wasn't mentioned in Super and Goku working on a farm was episode 1. Vegeta having a brother is kind of a big thing.
Toriyama was as much involved with the JSAT Special as he is with Super.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:30 am

DBZGTKOSDH wrote: Toriyama was as much involved with the JSAT Special as he is with Super.
I wouldn't go that far.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:43 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
yeah, looks like a small basketball :lol: :lol: :lol:
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:02 am

Kuririn Fan wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote: Toriyama was as much involved with the JSAT Special as he is with Super.
I wouldn't go that far.
But this is a fact, Toriyama wrote a story draft for the JSAT just like he is writing story drafts for Super, and he was acting as a supervisor of the JSAT manga adaptation just like he does for the Super manga. The only thing he didn't do for the JSAT was character designs.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Monaka new TRANSFORMATION confirmed:

Rattled Tyrants by TheDevilsCorpse

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

NovaSayajinGoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by NovaSayajinGoku » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Ryushen strikes back ! After 3 years an new Pic from him...

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Esfír Dedragón
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Esfír Dedragón » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Sorry for the size. I don't know how to change it. :(
http://denkirua.deviantart.com/art/here ... -605078386
DRAGON BALL IS THE KING OF (Fighting) ANIME!!!!!!! In my opinion, at least... :think:

My reaction to anything about Dragon Ball post-2013 that I don't like and/or is stupid. :P
https://coub.com/view/6osx6

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:04 pm

I made this on my phone with a stylus.
Old school Gohan means business. Get it?
I am on my phone, so sorry for the size.