Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Wow almost? It's exactly line for line......

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:31 am

I was referring to this. BT3 made it's own version of that... thought that was common knowledge.

But you're right, it's definitely that Vegetto pose. I actually have never seen that Vegetto pic before.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Some Great Artwork by http://ssjgogeto.deviantart.com/

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Big Momma wrote:Not sure if this has been posted in the thread, but thought I'd share:

Source.(Caution: Lot's of NSFW content)
Wow! I love this picture! It must have taken a many of hours to do this. :clap:
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Bulla's face seems to have a "I'm gonna kill you" look to it.

Heres Goku in mid transition into SSJ3.

Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

AnzuMazaki
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by AnzuMazaki » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:32 am

Please check out my picture :D

Yamcha vs Tenshinhan rematch
Wishes she can change her name to YamchaFan (her name everywhere else)
Obssessed with the Earthlings and the original DB anime

YamchaFan's deviantART: https://yamchafan91.deviantart.com/
YamchaFan's Fanart Tumblr: https://yamchafanart.tumblr.com/
YamchaFan's YouTube (where you can see MikuMikuDance Videos): https://www.youtube.com/user/MihoNosaka

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Apprantly people think Super Saiyan God should look it this:

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Posted this on another thread and thought I should post it here too since it is fanart.
Scarz wrote:Oolong with a Christmas sweater with a warm cup of cocoa, with an expression that represents mine at the moment.

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:17 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:Apprantly people think Super Saiyan God should look it this:
Definitely much more bold and astonishing than pink Kaioken revamp.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Snail wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote:Apprantly people think Super Saiyan God should look it this:
Definitely much more bold and astonishing than pink Kaioken revamp.
Super Saiyan God is NOT a revamp -_-. Looks nothing like Kaioken. It just has some similar colors. Also that fan form looking thing I posted SUCKED IMO

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:42 pm

[quote="TheGmGoken"]Apprantly people think Super Saiyan God should look it this:

*Snip*

Yeah, cause the same old boring SSJ5 design is exactly what the fans want. Then again...they may actually want it so..yeah..
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

hleV
Banned

Post by hleV » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:28 am

At least that one isn't SKINNY. If that version of SSG didn't have a fur (don't know if he does), I'd actually prefer it over to real "original".

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:29 am

Rocketman wrote:Broly is better than Super Saiyan God
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:48 am

What I like more about Super Saiyan God is that it makes Super Saiyan the greatest form. :P (Yeah, it's slightly weaker than SSGod, but it doesn't have a time-limit, and the difference in power is insignificant.)

I like the idea of the SSGod design (being slimmer & barely changing the hair instead of giving huge muscles & many golden hair in every direction), but I prefer Super Saiyan Goku.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:22 am

Was bound to happen sooner or later.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:24 am

No...
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:10 am

Now I want Super Saiyan Buddha.

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:19 am

Super Saiyan Dai Ni Dankai?
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:24 am

Insertclevername wrote:Super Saiyan Dai Ni Dankai?
Super Saiyan Grade 2.

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:32 am

rereboy wrote:Now I want Super Saiyan Buddha.
Ask and ye shall recieve?