Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:16 am

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:14 am

Giving them new outfits would be something! :thumbup:

Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:32 pm

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:43 am

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 am

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:38 pm

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:30 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:Image
Just cut out the last 3 rows and this would be great. Then add Beerus, Golden Freeza, Hit, Goku Black, Zamasu, Merged Zamasu, GoD Toppo, Jiren and Broly.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:39 pm

PFM18 wrote: Just cut out the last 3 rows and this would be great. Then add Beerus, Golden Freeza, Hit, Goku Black, Zamasu, Merged Zamasu, GoD Toppo, Jiren and Broly.
Noooo, why would you ruin such cool picture?
Also creator clearly said he didn't include Super villains because they are you know...Super villains :lol:

Hit, Toppo and Jiren aren't even villains anyway.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:57 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
PFM18 wrote: Just cut out the last 3 rows and this would be great. Then add Beerus, Golden Freeza, Hit, Goku Black, Zamasu, Merged Zamasu, GoD Toppo, Jiren and Broly.
Also creator clearly said he didn't include Super villains because they are you know...Super villains :lol:

They’re being pretty disingenuous then, since Android 21 is on there. Also, Jiren’s totally a villain.

I’m more annoyed with the order. For the most part it appears to be chronological, but the you get the Justin Cook Buus wedged between the Androids and Babidi, then Cell and Kid Buu, and finally Freeza and King Cold after that. What order did this person watch the show in??

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 am

Thought this was supposed to e in sequential order but it gets janky when he added tullece after slug and Super Boo before Cell. Super's only real Villain thus far is Zamasu.. and even then he believes he's the hero :lol:
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:55 am

Kataphrut wrote: They’re being pretty disingenuous then, since Android 21 is on there. Also, Jiren’s totally a villain.

I’m more annoyed with the order. For the most part it appears to be chronological, but the you get the Justin Cook Buus wedged between the Androids and Babidi, then Cell and Kid Buu, and finally Freeza and King Cold after that. What order did this person watch the show in??
I'll be honest, i have no idea what FighterZ story is about and what's with the "good" and "evil" versions of #21. But since there is "evil" version then i guess she fits here?
Isn't she a main villain of this game?

Is Jiren a villain? I don't think so. He was fighting for his universe like every other character. Sure, he wasn't the nicest guy, but he was part of some hero squad of his universe.

Yeah i agree, order is weird. What's even more weird is that Kid Buu is after all the other versions of Buu.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am

Kataphrut wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:

They’re being pretty disingenuous then, since Android 21 is on there. Also, Jiren’s totally a villain.

Jiren is 1000% not a villain

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:14 pm

PFM18 wrote:
Just cut out the last 3 rows and this would be great. Then add Beerus, Golden Freeza, Hit, Goku Black, Zamasu, Merged Zamasu, GoD Toppo, Jiren and Broly.
Nah, it looks much better this way

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:35 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Kataphrut wrote: They’re being pretty disingenuous then, since Android 21 is on there. Also, Jiren’s totally a villain.

I'll be honest, i have no idea what FighterZ story is about and what's with the "good" and "evil" versions of #21. But since there is "evil" version then i guess she fits here?
Isn't she a main villain of this game?

Is Jiren a villain? I don't think so. He was fighting for his universe like every other character. Sure, he wasn't the nicest guy, but he was part of some hero squad of his universe.

Yeah i agree, order is weird. What's even more weird is that Kid Buu is after all the other versions of Buu.
It's less that she's not a villain and more that she's part of the same era as the Super villains. You can't exclude Beerus, Zamasu and Jiren but still have her. If it's just about keeping a consistent 90s artstyle look (which is the only justification I can see for including GT villains since most of them look like crap), then she sticks out like a sore thumb.

As for Jiren, he is an antagonistic figure with a toxic worldview that puts him in opposition with our heroes. He bullies, tortures and almost kills to get his way, and his actions make him a threat to the wellbeing of the heroes and the world they live in. The fact that he belongs to a superhero team doesn't mean much because he never does anything heroic or cares about their ideals. I mean considering most of the villains shown here are either sadistic lunatics, following the orders of sadistic lunatics or created for the sole purpose of doing evil BY sadistic lunatics, he only stands out by virtue of being a slightly different type of villain.

Anyway, this isn't the place to discuss that. Back on topic:

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:12 pm

I was actually fooled into thinking this was from the original Z series. Reminds me that Takahashi is a god and the current colorists are garbage.[/quote]
That's by Takahashi? It looks amazing, I'm not surprised! Found myself a new avatar.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Kataphrut wrote: It's less that she's not a villain and more that she's part of the same era as the Super villains. You can't exclude Beerus, Zamasu and Jiren but still have her.
Author said he didn't include Super villains because they suck. He simply liked #21 so he put her, that's all. Her being from Super era has nothing to do with it.
He made a pic of villains he liked, it's not supposed to be any "All DB villains" type of image.

And also to stay on topic i share latest sprites:

Fasha
https://www.deviantart.com/foxmaister/a ... -771862086

Uub
https://www.deviantart.com/foxmaister/a ... -771644223

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:41 pm

~ War of the Dinobots ~

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:26 am

A bit too late but whatever

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:31 am

~ War of the Dinobots ~