Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:37 pm

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 pm

A Happy Valentine's Day 2019 to ALL DB Fans & Celebrating it with the Goddess of LOVE Herself!!! :clap: :angel: :thumbup: :D

ImageImageImageImageImage
By Reanimated girl(@reanimatedgirl87)!
https://www.pictadesk.com/post/Bt32p8xB3Rz

By Elrincondeurko!
https://www.deviantart.com/elrincondeur ... -691695951
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:07 pm

zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:42 pm

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:01 pm

zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:45 pm

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:15 am

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 am

Tai Lung wrote:Image
To Say I Adore this Image of Brianne would be a Huge Understatement! :wink:

This is a Fan Re-Creation of Brianne Trading Card in the new DB Card Game and they hit on the Inking, Style and Design So Perfectly it Defines Perfect and this Image would be next to the word Perfect in the Dictionary!

The Shading and vibrancy of the ink colors is Amazing!

Her Pose is Pure Brianne Magnificence, it also Grandly shows of her Sasssiness, Style and Persona, I just Love It!

She is Brianne de Chateau, Truly a Perfect piece of artwork of Truly The Goddess of Love! :angel:

Thanks So Much Tai Lung! :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:27 am

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:30 pm

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:58 pm

AnzuMazaki
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by AnzuMazaki » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:44 am

Old Yamcha x Bulma fanart

Wishes she can change her name to YamchaFan (her name everywhere else)
Obssessed with the Earthlings and the original DB anime

YamchaFan's deviantART: https://yamchafan91.deviantart.com/
YamchaFan's Fanart Tumblr: https://yamchafanart.tumblr.com/
YamchaFan's YouTube (where you can see MikuMikuDance Videos): https://www.youtube.com/user/MihoNosaka

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:01 am

I really liked this one, but I couldn't find out who made it.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

UltraPrimus22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by UltraPrimus22 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Rubens wrote:
That's actually from the mobile game "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle"; this card is called Fateful Strike - Super Saiyan God Goku. The game has some other Super Saiyan Godkus if you're interested in check out the wikia.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:33 am

My #1 in DB!

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 am

UltraPrimus22 wrote:
Rubens wrote:
That's actually from the mobile game "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle"; this card is called Fateful Strike - Super Saiyan God Goku. The game has some other Super Saiyan Godkus if you're interested in check out the wikia.
Cool, thanks :thumbup:
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:21 am

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:37 pm