Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bruma rabu
Regular

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Bruma rabu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:14 am

Imagea sketch of 18 i did
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:19 pm

@DJonesArt
cheddarsword wrote: Satsui no Hado = "Surge of Murderous Intent". He is somewhat evil, but he's mostly power hungry and craves a duel to the death. He primarily seeks out Ryu because he feels he is the only person that can give him the fight he craves.
Aside from the slightly evil part, he's more like Goku than I ever realized actually.
Some people made that comparison right away after that promo art of Goku was revealed. I'm not a Street Fighter fan, so I didn't know what you just said.
There's definitely similarities and assuming something "terrible" is about to happen, who knows what will happen to Goku.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:27 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:Image
@DJonesArt
This looks pretty good, the expressions are spot on
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:37 pm

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Mostly active on discord.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:01 am

The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:58 am

I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:09 am

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:23 am

cheddarsword wrote:
HOLY SHIT! Why did I not notice this before!? Compare that, to this!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Shun GOKU Satsu?! We're onto something here folks.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:37 am

Mostly active on discord.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 am

The gr wrote:presenting the pride pals
    and jiren
      Hahaha that was wonderful :lol:

cheddarsword
      Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Draconic wrote:
      cheddarsword wrote:
      HOLY SHIT! Why did I not notice this before!? Compare that, to this!
      [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
      User must be in SSRDSS (Super Saiyan Raging Demon Super Saiyan) and their buttons must be thoroughly and correctly pushed. Damage is rated in the Ultra, EX+ALPHA category and is said to cause OVER 9,000 damage.

FUN FACT: the Shun Goku Satsu attack, in universe, KILLS THE VICTIMS SOUL. The only known survivor is Ryu who managed to separate his soul from his body.

FUN FACT 2: The symbol that appears on Akuma's back translates to Heaven.

Draconic
      I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:05 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
      Draconic wrote:
      cheddarsword wrote: HOLY SHIT! Why did I not notice this before!? Compare that, to this!
      [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
      User must be in SSRDSS (Super Saiyan Raging Demon Super Saiyan) and their buttons must be thoroughly and correctly pushed. Damage is rated in the Ultra, EX+ALPHA category and is said to cause OVER 9,000 damage.

FUN FACT: the Shun Goku Satsu attack, in universe, KILLS THE VICTIMS SOUL. The only known survivor is Ryu who managed to separate his soul from his body.

Regarding the first fun fact, that's not really true. Vega survives it by separating his soul from his body; Gouken survives it also, though he is presumed dead for decades, by using the Power of Nothingness. Gen kinda survives it too, because during the fight Akuma sees the guy is sick and can't fight at his peak, so he gives up.

I don't think Ryu ever gets Raging Demoned since Akuma only uses it on opponents he considers a challenge and Ryu never falls into that category. (That's why Akuma urges him to give in to the Satsui no Hado, so they can fight to the death).

cheddarsword
      Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Draconic wrote:
      cheddarsword wrote:
      Draconic wrote: Shun GOKU Satsu?! We're onto something here folks.

Regarding the first fun fact, that's not really true. Vega survives it by separating his soul from his body; Gouken survives it also, though he is presumed dead for decades, by using the Power of Nothingness. Gen kinda survives it too, because during the fight Akuma sees the guy is sick and can't fight at his peak, so he gives up.

I don't think Ryu ever gets Raging Demoned since Akuma only uses it on opponents he considers a challenge and Ryu never falls into that category. (That's why Akuma urges him to give in to the Satsui no Hado, so they can fight to the death).
      :shock: I... really... gotta... start researching stuff before I go making a fool of myself like this.

Also, when you said Vega, at first I thought you meant the one with the claw (called Balrog in Japan). I thought "Damn! Vega got far more skill than I realized!" I mean, I know the guy is deadly, but to have THAT kind of skill would put him in a whole new bracket. Shame though, that's not who you were referring to.

Draconic
      I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:23 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
      Draconic wrote:
      cheddarsword wrote: User must be in SSRDSS (Super Saiyan Raging Demon Super Saiyan) and their buttons must be thoroughly and correctly pushed. Damage is rated in the Ultra, EX+ALPHA category and is said to cause OVER 9,000 damage.

:shock: I... really... gotta... start researching stuff before I go making a fool of myself like this.

Also, when you said Vega, at first I thought you meant the one with the claw (called Balrog in Japan). I thought "Damn! Vega got far more skill than I realized!" I mean, I know the guy is deadly, but to have THAT kind of skill would put him in a whole new bracket. Shame though, that's not who you were referring to.
      I was sure the Vega thing was going to cause confusion :lol:

A lot of Street Fighter lore is super interesting. Sadly, it's presented very poorly in the games. I recommend if you ever want to get into researching it to start with Vasili's plot-guide
      https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/722788-ult ... faqs/69921

Many things got retconned by Street Fighter V, but it's still the best place to go and learn about Street Fighter, even though the format is kinda hard to follow.

On topic:

Noah
      Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:39 pm

An interesting concept:

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

cheddarsword
      Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Draconic wrote:
      cheddarsword wrote:
      Draconic wrote: Regarding the first fun fact, that's not really true. Vega survives it by separating his soul from his body; Gouken survives it also, though he is presumed dead for decades, by using the Power of Nothingness. Gen kinda survives it too, because during the fight Akuma sees the guy is sick and can't fight at his peak, so he gives up.

I was sure the Vega thing was going to cause confusion :lol:

A lot of Street Fighter lore is super interesting. Sadly, it's presented very poorly in the games. I recommend if you ever want to get into researching it to start with Vasili's plot-guide
      https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/722788-ult ... faqs/69921

Many things got retconned by Street Fighter V, but it's still the best place to go and learn about Street Fighter, even though the format is kinda hard to follow.

On topic:
      [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
      All I know about the power of nothingness I learned from Death Battle (Ryu Vs. Scorpion) and I must have gotten things a bit mixed up.

And I did know about the name swap, I just don't usually think of it since I use the U.S. names.

As for the image you posted, I wonder why Piccolo is posed as Bison (Vega) instead of being posed as Dhalsim? Also, You'd think Freeza would make a better Bison... Still pretty damn cool though! But can I get Bulma as Cammy? Oh, wait, seems Android 18 has that covered too:

FortuneSSJ
      Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Guess who took that photo to Goku's back:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
      A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Esfír Dedragón
      Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Esfír Dedragón » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:50 pm

https://twitter.com/MyokaraX/status/888031407150333954
      Very good!

I wish it would have showed the rest of the strongest fighters of every universe, even though we don't know who the rest are.
      DRAGON BALL IS THE KING OF (Fighting) ANIME!!!!!!! In my opinion, at least... :think:

My reaction to anything about Dragon Ball post-2013 that I don't like and/or is stupid. :P
      https://coub.com/view/6osx6

Gog
      I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 am