My perfect edition of DBZ

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hugo2003DBZ

My perfect edition of DBZ

Post by Hugo2003DBZ » Mon May 21, 2018 10:48 am

I've been buying Selecta Vision DVDs for some time. Such a bad edition. That color correction is the same as Toei's, it's understandable. Now, the audio, a complete trash, with that anti-noise filter at the top, I prefer to watch it recorded on TV. Seeing that neither select, neither Toei, nor FUNimation, nor any other distributor deigns to make a decent edition, I put to work.
Currently, I am recording the series in galician tvG2, to have a good audio of this dubbing. For sapnish, I have the recorded series of the channel cuatroº, of the year 2006. And for the japanese, the Broadcast Audio. In addition, I have the series with valencian dubbing, which was not included in the DVDs. Catalan and Euskera still do not have them with good audio.

The video:
Based on the DVDBox, I'm doing a color correction. My experience in this is practically zero, if anyone is interested in helping me...
To not slow down the audio from the dubbing, the video will be in 25 fps. For now, I leave you a sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fLbq0wC8C8

The audio:

-Spanish(Spain): TDTRip 2006, cuatroº
-Galician: TDTRip 2018, tvG2
-Valencian: VHSRip 1990, Canal 9
-Catalan and euskera: ???
-Japanese: Broadcast Audio

Subtitles:
- Spanish, galician, catalan and euskera

Censored scenes:
To avoid having to make forced subtitles and so there is a change of language so abrupt in some episodes, I'm riding those scenes in each of the languages:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1XPjN0AP8

Is that tvG issued the series uncensored in the 90s. Currently, tvG2 emits a censored master. There are two people who have all the episodes recorded on VHS from the original broadcast of tvG, but while still they are scanning (are 40 tapes with 4 hours each, approximately) nothing can be done

Where to share it:
No idea, in theory, paid to see the series on DVD and if it is for their own use nothing can prevent me improving editing if this is very bad, but upload a whole series on the internet free, there already I'm not sure

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: My perfect edition of DBZ

Post by sangofe » Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 am

You can not share here but good luck with this project!

Hugo2003DBZ

Re: My perfect edition of DBZ

Post by Hugo2003DBZ » Mon May 21, 2018 11:04 am

sangofe wrote:You can not share here but good luck with this project!
Thanks! The two options would share some scenes as shown and as or share the whole series somewhere. I think that the first would be better...