Making a mini DB remix album to practice music theory.

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ringworm128
Banned

Making a mini DB remix album to practice music theory.

Post by Ringworm128 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:48 am

So ever since not long after I joined this forum I've wanted to create music. However weather it be through financial problems, being occupied with other things or just procrastinating (it's mostly that); I've never really gotten anywhere in terms of music theory. I did a year and a half of piano a few years back and was more lazy with that than I should have been, however that was mostly about reading and playing music and almost nothing in terms of composing.

Basically the fact I've been so lazy and that I still can't do music is frustrating me like you wouldn't believe , so I've decided I've had enough and I am going to practice music by creating a mini remix album of DB tunes and painstakingly learn music composition and production as I go along.

Just started the first track which is still in MIDI form.

https://youtu.be/717Q8If7_fA

It's a remix of the Fumination dub Perfect Cell Theme that I've had the idea for since I was 13. It's not quite what I hear in my head yet, but it's fairly close.