IGN's Top 10 Dragon Ball Villains

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

IGN's Top 10 Dragon Ball Villains

Post by DestructoDisc » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9tM2ptwJ_Q

The list was voted by fans. Why they made this video, I have no idea. Maybe they want to make their viewers laugh a little bit.

What do you think about the list?

sintzu
Banned

Re: IGN's Top 10 Dragon Ball Villains

Post by sintzu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:12 am

The heart Virus is an interesting thought as despite everything Goku can do, he still can't fight an illness which makes him as vulnerable as any weak human.

Chi Chi also makes sense cause unlike Freeza or Cell where they're a one time deal, he has to live with her day in and day out, for years.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: IGN's Top 10 Dragon Ball Villains

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:21 pm

I mean, Zamasu wasn't even on that list, despite the fact that he is the most complex and multi-layered Dragon Ball villain by far (which is not a difficult feat to achieve, by the way), on top of having been the most successful one (stole Goku's body and killed him, achieved immortality, merged with the very fabric of the cosmos, etc.). So that entire list was clearly a joke, It's a shame that most viewers didn't get it, if the Like/Dislike ratio is of any evidence. Or perhaps they just didn't appreciate the memes.