DBZ Kai Episode 92 with Kikuchi Score + TFS's English Unmei no Hi Cover

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MistaL
Beyond Newbie

DBZ Kai Episode 92 with Kikuchi Score + TFS's English Unmei no Hi Cover

Post by MistaL » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Title says it all. Shououts to IHaveNoUsername for his Kikuchi Revival edit that everything except the last like three minutes of this is based on.
https://mega.nz/#!D9kzUSaI!nktkVGm76gS0 ... IYzipPBmO0

If anyone wants more edits like this then let me know. I think I have an edit I did of the final episode of TFC with the original Cha-La Head Cha-La if anyone's interested and if it hasn't been done by someone else already, though I'm not sure if it's still on my hard drive or not.

linkdude20002001
I Live Here

Re: DBZ Kai Episode 92 with Kikuchi Score + TFS's English Unmei no Hi Cover

Post by linkdude20002001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:12 pm

This is really awesome. If only an English dub were to to do this one day... Thank you for a glimps into an alternate time-line. :)
The Many English Dubs of DB, DBZ, and DBGT
Viz Release Censorship Guide

Scsigs: "Y'know, it actually makes sense that they waited till today to announce [the 30th Anniversary] set. It's Akira Toriyama's birthday."
Shaddy: "I too want my legacy destroyed as a birthday gift."

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Re: DBZ Kai Episode 92 with Kikuchi Score + TFS's English Unmei no Hi Cover

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:11 am

Thanks although, the jump cuts made it kinda awkward because the song didn't play consistently as it should have. This is what I was hoping for but it's not buttery smooth. I'd honestly love to try it myself but I don't know how to nor do I have the software installed.