Funniest bootleg manga ever

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Funniest bootleg manga ever

Post by MCDaveG » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:09 pm

I was searching for DB Super today, as I consider buying the manga as it now comes out in volumes and damn! This popped out on me on official book e-shops!
I don't know what this is, but it is god damn hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

[spoiler]It's been three years since the defeat of Majin Buu and now Vadera master of the galaxies has his eyes set on earth with possibly evil intentions. A universe shaking battle will ensue between Vadera(his soldiers) and Goku(his friends). Also another potential universal threatening monster will be making his debut on the battle field. Find out everything that happens in this prequel to Battle of Gods NOW![/spoiler]

You can find it on AMAZON even

I don't even know, if I should post the link here, as I by any chance does not want to promote this piece of crap or any other illegitimate product here.
But I never saw kids' badly drawn comic books ever sold! I was like, you gotta be kidding me! Because I was searching on other book seller, who is pretty much legit and imports merch from abroad and he had this in his listings... GOD! :lol:

There is even blog, where you can read it, if you dare :roll:

http://vadartheultimatesuperpower.blogspot.com/
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Battojutsu

Re: Funniest bootleg manga ever

Post by Battojutsu » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:01 pm

I dont see the problem with it, not everyone has the best ability but they still have passion for the series. Doesn't seem to be cynical in any way.