Tournament of Power Remix

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Tournament of Power Remix

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:16 am

If the Tournament of Power was a series of single elimination matches rather than a battle royale. I set it up here:

https://challonge.com/edcsyl2p

Please vote on who you think would win each match (I will be editing the brackets each round so fighters from the same universe don't face each other, if it can be avoided).
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 pm

No one has any comments?

The first matches are:

Rabanra vs. Roshi

Murisam vs. Zoiray

Murichim vs. Hit

Jimeze vs. Lilibeu

Dr. Rota vs. Hyssop

Magetta vs. Freeza

Nink vs. Hopp

Sorrel vs. Tupper

Methiop vs. Majora

Rubalt vs. Kunshi

Obuni vs. Oregano

Tenshinhan vs. The Preecho

Lavender vs. Nigrisshi

Android 18 vs. Cocotte

Maji=Kayo vs. Kakunsa

Gohan vs. Basil

Vikal vs. Shosa

Jirasen vs. Zarbuto

Jilcol vs. Comfrey

Vegeta vs. Bergamo

Toppo vs. Katopesla

Caulifla vs. Jiren

Viara vs. Dercori

Narirama vs. Cabba

Zirloin vs. Dyspo

Bollarator vs. Frost

Kettol vs. Gamisaras

Napapa vs. Rozel

Saonel vs. Shantza

Botamo vs. Caway

Vuon vs. Koitsukai

Prum vs. Paparoni

My personal opinions on the matches:

I give Hit, Jimeze, Freeza, Obuni, Toppo, Jiren, and Dyspo easy victories, for reasons I hope are obvious.

Rabanra never did anything impressive except when he was powered up in combination with his allies, so I give the fight to Roshi.

Murisam was very weak so Zoiray should win.

Hyssop was able to cause some trouble to base Vegeta, and we never saw Dr. Rota do anything, so I give the victory to the former.

Nink restrained base Goku and Goku needed SSJB to escape, while Hopp was barely able to hold off base Vegeta in a team. So Nink should win.

Sorrel never did anything but Tupper was fairly strong so he should win.

Methiop was really weak, and Majora showed good combat skill and could take on 18 and Krillin simultaneously, so I give him the win.

Rubalt could keep up with Piccolo somewhat, but Kunshi was one of the last 4 Pride Troopers remaining and was able to cause trouble to hit and SSJG Goku, so I give it to him.

Oregno never did anything impressive like Obuni did, so the latter wins.

Even though it took a combo attack from Roshi and Tenshinhan to beat The Preecho, he never really did anything impressive so I'm inclined to say that Tenshinhan could take him alone.

Nigrisshi never did anything impressive so Lavender wins.

18 vs. Cocotte is a close one, but I give it to the former because she could do what she did in the anime- throw the forcefield with Cocotte inside of it, which she never expected.

I think Maji=Kayo's amorphous body and his showing against Dyspo is enough to beat Kakunsa

Basil needed a powerup to keep up with Good Buu, and Gohan should be stronger than that, so Gohan wins.

Between Vikal and Shosa it's hard to tell who is more powerful since their actual showings aren't that indicative, but Shosa appears to be smarter and have better strategy so I'm going with him.

Neither Jirasen nor Zarbuto ever did anything impressive (at least in their base states) but Zarbuto lasted longer and seemed like less of a joke, so I give the victory to him.

In both the anime and manga Jilcol was a weakling and Comfrey had some decent showings, so the latter wins.

Even though Goku used Kaio-Ken to defeat Bergamo, it probably wasn't strictly necessary, and Vegeta and Goku were able to overcome Bergamo and his brothers without using Kaio-Ken in the tournament, not to mention Vegeta's continuous improvement, so I give the win to Vegeta.

Viara is very strong and tough, but he's a very straightforward fighter who really has no way to deal with Dercori's illusions, so I could easily see her ringing him out.

Narirama never did anything too impressive so I think Cabba could beat him, even if it requires unlocking SSJ2.

Bollarator I think is just strong enough to edge out Frost

Gamisaras' strength and invisibility should be enough to beat Tupper

Rozel never did anything impressive so Napapa should win.

Shantza's illusions will only get him so far, and I don't see him beat Saonel

It's unlikely that Botamo can be seduced by Caway, and she is too weak to really do anything to him.

Vuon seemed pretty weak while Koitsukai was able to do okay against Gohan, so I give it to him.

Prum can't really do anything by himself if his opponent doesn't use ki blasts, and Paparoni had some decent fighting skills, so I give it to him.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Since no one responded I decided to just finish the first round with my own picks.

The next matches will be:

(Note that two of them have been changed up although it's not reflected on the website because it won't let me switch opponents in the middle of the tournament, also I had to leave 1 fight between teammates remaining):

- Android 17 vs. Nink
- Goku vs. Hit
- Krillin vs. Hyssop
- Damon vs. Roshi
- Panchia vs. Majora
- Piccolo vs. Obuni
- Hermila vs. Lavender
- Zium vs. Maji=Kayo
- Kale vs. Shosa
- Kahseral vs. Comfrey
- Chappil vs. Toppo
- Rozie vs. Dercori
- Pirina vs. Dyspo
- Ganos vs. Gamisaras (same team matchup but couldn't be avoided)
- Ribrianne vs. Saonel
- Monna vs. Koitsukai

Please at least give your votes on this thread!

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:If the Tournament of Power was a series of single elimination matches rather than a battle royale. I set it up here:

https://challonge.com/edcsyl2p

Please vote on who you think would win each match (I will be editing the brackets each round so fighters from the same universe don't face each other, if it can be avoided).
Did not realize a Fun Idea for a Thread like this was around until the other day, finally got time to come on and participate, Thanks for Making this thread Polyphase Avatron! :thumbup:

I am going by the Rules and only right now Voting on the 2nd round of fighters, I will have that in my next post.

But if it is ok, but only if you say so, could I vote on the 1st round still as well? :?:

If not that is ok. :)
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:01 am

Here are My Votes for Round 2! 8)

- Android 17
- Goku
- Hyssop
- Damon
- Panchia
- Obuni
- Lavender
- Maji=Kayo
- Kale
- Kahseral
- Toppo
- Rozie
- Dyspo
- Gamisaras
- Ribrianne
- Monna
My #1 in DB!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:54 am

Thank you, much appreciated.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Okay, the website bracket thing isn't working at all, so I'll just move it all to here.

Next matches are:

Android 17 vs. Zoiray
Son Goku vs. Jimeze
Hyssop vs. Freeza
Damon vs. Tupper
Panchia vs. Kunshi
Obuni vs. Tenshinhan
Lavender vs. Android 18
Mayi=Kayo vs. Son Gohan
Kale vs. Zarbuto
Kahseral vs. Vegeta
Toppo vs. Jiren (again, couldn't be avoided)
Rozie vs. Cabba
Dyspo vs. Bollarator
Gamisaras vs. Napapa
Ribrianne vs. Botamo
Monna vs. Paparoni

Please vote here in this thread.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:57 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Thank you, much appreciated.
Happy to Participate, Sorry for not noticing it Sooner. :)

Here are My Next Votes Winners;

~Android 17
~Son Goku
~Freeza
~Damon
~Kunshi
~Obuni
~Android 18
~Son Gohan
~Kale
~Vegeta
~Jiren
~Dyspo
~Napapa
~Ribrianne
~Monna

Final Choice, Rozie vs. Cabba! :think:

This Honestly was REALLY hard to decided upon. Cabba got SSJ-2 which should edge him out, but it took all of his power to do so against Monna at her best. Monna is WAY strong so it does not suprise me it would take that level of power, but also I believe Rozie is stronger then Monna and Cabba's SSJ-2 is not nearly as strong as that of Goku, other U7 Saiyans or Caulifla.

So I think this would have been ON HECK of a Epic fight if it had really happen in the Anime, would Love to have seen it! It would have been a Fight honestly to the Last Ends for both of them, so it was really hard again to call it, but in the end I honest give My Final Vote too;

Rozie!
My #1 in DB!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:15 am

Thank you for your votes and analysis!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:13 am

Next round: I was a bit unsure about Ribrianne beating Botamo as his ability is tough to get around, but I figured she would be able to knock him out of the ring by doing that spinning thing she does, so overall I agree with your choice.

This round has 2 matchups between the same universe, and they're both Universe 7 (unfortunately, no way to avoid this):

Android 17 vs. Son Goku
Freeza vs. Damon
Kunshi vs. Obuni
Android 18 vs. Son Gohan
Kale vs. Vegeta
Jiren vs. Rozie
Dyspo vs. Napapa
Ribrianne vs. Monna

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Thank you for your votes and analysis!
Glad to Vote always and Glad You Liked My Analysis their on Rozie and Cabba!

Indeed it was hard to choose, honestly I accept too why others might think Cabba should win such a battle, it was such an even match. But Rozie, outside of My LOVE for her Character, just seems to have more poteintail and still her upper limits where yet to be seen, also she went for a good time against Android 17! :thumbup:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Next round: I was a bit unsure about Ribrianne beating Botamo as his ability is tough to get around, but I figured she would be able to knock him out of the ring by doing that spinning thing she does, so overall I agree with your choice.
Nice analysis, honestly I should have gone into more details about why I came to the conclusion as to why I choose Ribrianne over Botamo, besides My LOVE for Ribrianne, But I really like you reasons as well. It would have been one Heckof a Match!

I enjoyed and Liked Allot the Trio~De~Dangers, Basil the Kicker was my Favorite of the Brothers, but Botamo was Very Cool Too! His power set of absorbling power to get stronger and bigger was impressive, it would have made for a difficult match for Ribrianne from the start if they tangled.

I think overall, Base Ribrianne would go even with Botamo, but once you get to Super Ribrianne, like with Goku, Botamo would overflow with to much power and lose it from their, not to mention Giant Ribrianne!

That is my analysis on that fight.

Polyphase Avatron wrote:This round has 2 matchups between the same universe, and they're both Universe 7 (unfortunately, no way to avoid this):

Android 17 vs. Son Goku
Freeza vs. Damon
Kunshi vs. Obuni
Android 18 vs. Son Gohan
Kale vs. Vegeta
Jiren vs. Rozie
Dyspo vs. Napapa
Ribrianne vs. Monna
Thanks for the Next Match-Up, here are My Votes!

~Son Goku
~Freeza
~Kunshi
~Son Gohan
~Vegeta
~Jiren
~Dyspo
~Ribrianne

Some Analysis;

Obuni for the limited time he was on was a Great and Noble Character, Amazing Fighter! Howerver I feel Kunshi just has Too Good of a Defense with is exploding like Walter C. Dornez's Strings(Hellsing: Ultimate, one of the BEST! :D )! Also combined with the capture ablity of them, even with Obuni's ablilities, Kunshi's ablitlies ulimately would prove to much!

Monna's amazing power to transform into a Huge Rolling Monster of a Being is Very Impressive and Very Dangerous! Would prove at the start to be hard for Base Ribrianne. But like I said in a previous post, I believe Ribrianne is much stronger then Monna, all respects to Monna's powers and ablilities, but by the time we get to Super Ribrianne, she would prove to be to much for Monna!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I so do not want to Vote My Rozie out :cry: :cry: , but Jiren, I mean....its JIREN! :shock:

I just hope Jiren went easy on Rozie and gave her honor and respect, they are from twin universes.

I will miss you To Much Rozie, You are one of the SWEETEST and BEST! :cry:
My #1 in DB!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:21 am

I think you have Botamo confused with Bergamo. Vegeta beat Bergamo in the first round.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:09 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I think you have Botamo confused with Bergamo. Vegeta beat Bergamo in the first round.
Huh, Surprised I got them mixed-up so easy today, I remember now I knew it was U6's Botamo when I 1st posted days ago, strange to mix them up a few days later, but funny too, LOL :lol: , but still would have been an EPIC fight between Bergamo and Ribrianne!

Thanks for that heads-up, but I will keep my points on the Bergamo/Ribrianne fight, still was fun to speculate! 8)
My #1 in DB!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:22 am

I also forgot to mention which universes were eliminated in which order.

After Round 3, Universes 3 and 9 were both eliminated, with the defeats of Panchia, Maji=Kayo, Bollarator, Paparoni, and Hyssop.

After Round 4, Universes 4, 6, and 10 were eliminated, with the defeats of Damon, Monna, Kale, and Obuni.

The matchups for Round 5 are:

Son Goku vs. Freeza
Son Gohan vs. Kunshi
Vegeta vs. Jiren
Dyspo vs. Ribrianne

Please vote and comment.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:19 am

Thanks for the Vote, I need to think over one of them, I will have my vote up by later today or tomorrow, sorry for the delay. :)
My #1 in DB!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:20 am

No problem, feel free to take your time.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:09 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:No problem, feel free to take your time.
Thanks, Appreciate it, Been Busy Doing "Watch 31 Halloween/Horror style movies during the Month of October" on my Comic Book Forums, it was EPIC! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread.ph ... ost3999483

Also the Last few days I have been sick, been behind on things cause of it.

So here is My Winners and Why!

1.) Son Goku!

Easy Really, it be an EPIC Fight and like Always Goku will play around with Frieza for the fun of fighting like he likes to do, but Goku has gone way beyond Frieza since his resurrection arc, so the conclusion was set.

2.) Son Gohan!

I think this would be a more tense fight then some might think, Kunshi's defense is Very Amazing and is hard to get behind. But Gohan is a Genius and just by that he find a way by it without getting to much damage. Also I see Gohan as far more Powerful then Kunshi!

3.) Jiren!

Again Another EPIC Fight, but even with Royal SSJ-Blue for Vegeta, while he would put up a Great fight, Jiren is just to way beyond Vegeta at this point.

4.) Dyspo vs. Ribrianne!

This one I was originally going for Dyspo Easy, but then I stopped an thought on it for abit and it was this one that I needed time on. I am not sure of Dyspo's true upper limits, but I am sure he can at least go well against Red-SSJ for a good while it seems, but also Dyspo relays on his Speed allot of the time, most it is his ace move. Ribrianne is a TANK of a character, when she is well in her confidence level at her base form she could tank a SSJ-1 Vegeta with Easy and evn laugh about it, She could take damage Impressively and not loose an inch!

I have been Scaling Ribrianne's power level, low-balling it still, but by my scale when Ribrianne is in Full Confidence and not tired her Super Ribrianne form is Nearly at least Level SSJ-2-3 Levels and it was able to take a hit from SSJ-Blue and she as stated before, received no damaged!

But the Ultimate Factor that made this a much harder fight to call was GIANT SUPER LOVE INFUSED Ribrianne! Dyspo's speed is great for guys on normal size, but by all my account he realizes on his speed to give him power. If he is facing a Giant Ribrianne speed will be very nerfed for him and he have a much harder time.

So after thinking it over and taking out who I like better as a fan personally, while it be close, razor edge close in this one, I eventually go with Dyspo's speed advantage eventually being nullified by Giant Ribrianne, So My Vote in then end goes to:

4.) Ribrianne!

IMPORTANT ~~ If one Disagrees on the final fight choose I had in who one, I Perfectly and 100% get it! This one as a hard one and I can fans have the outcome different for different reasons. :)
My #1 in DB!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:00 am

I would disagree on the last part, because even if Dyspo gives her enough time to transform into her giant mode, she still can be taken out by a strike to the head, and being much faster and stronger than 18, I don't see Dyspo having a problem dodging her attacks and pulling that off. Also, I think his super maximum light speed mode is a much more effective ultimate technique than her giant form, as I don't see her even being able to perceive him when he uses that.

If we don't get any more votes I could post the question in the vs thread.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:14 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I would disagree on the last part, because even if Dyspo gives her enough time to transform into her giant mode, she still can be taken out by a strike to the head, and being much faster and stronger than 18, I don't see Dyspo having a problem dodging her attacks and pulling that off. Also, I think his super maximum light speed mode is a much more effective ultimate technique than her giant form, as I don't see her even being able to perceive him when he uses that.

If we don't get any more votes I could post the question in the vs thread.
That is Ok, don’t make it more work then it needs to, those are good reasons, Hsve Dyspo go forward, like I said it makes sense for him to win this. :)
My #1 in DB!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:48 am

I think I'll ask anyway though, it's not a big deal.