Master Roshi vs Jiraiya Death Battle

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Master Roshi vs Jiraiya Death Battle

Post by Super Sonic » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Thought would share this since it's up now. Haven't watched it all as of this posting, so no clue who wins, or what the next one will be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgmuQDOUeHE

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Master Roshi vs Jiraiya Death Battle

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Should be in fan created works forum.

Also I stopped watching that trash years ago.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 pm

Screw Attack is pretty notorious in this department for being relatively incompetent. Even if they get the winner right, there's usually something stupid or another for both combatants they've come up with in some manner. Take em with a grain of salt. They can at least on occasion do some pretty good fight choreography and animation when they actually try.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:13 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:Screw Attack is pretty notorious in this department for being relatively incompetent. Even if they get the winner right, there's usually something stupid or another for both combatants they've come up with in some manner. Take em with a grain of salt. They can at least on occasion do some pretty good fight choreography and animation when they actually try.
You mean like 18 "being able to level buildings"? lol

Yeah, I haven't watched them in years.