WatchMojo Top 10 Most Useless Anime Heroes

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

coola
I Live Here

WatchMojo Top 10 Most Useless Anime Heroes

Post by coola » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-gyWwaeJI Honestly, instead of Yamcha, i would put Chiaotzu there, after self destruct against Nappa, he accomplished nothing, appeared on only like 2-3 panels in manga, and like people noticed, he was only Z-Fighter who never interacted with Goku. At least Yamcha had that cool scene in Goku & Friends, where he saved Blooma and Puar from falling debris using Sokidan. Chiaotzu is just...pointless.
Last edited by coola on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: WatchMojo Top 10 Most Useless Anime Heroes

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:22 pm

WatchMojo is one of those few channels that have no right to exist to me and should be removed and forgotten for eternity.

And yeah, Yamcha is totally more useful and relevant than Chiaotzu, but WatchMojo doesn't even know DB. It's popular to hate Yamcha so they put Yamcha. Simple as that. They talk about things they have no idea about. No matter if its DB or not. Not to mention they actually take english dub into account when talking about every anime.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Tian
Advanced Regular

Re: WatchMojo Top 10 Most Useless Anime Heroes

Post by Tian » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:54 am

I agree. Chiaotzu is so irrelevant and useless that I often forget he exists.