Dragon Ball Z 30th [Recut]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Dragon Ball Z 30th [Recut]

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:59 am

Para comemorar os 30 anos de Dragon Ball Z, eu pretendo fazer um 'recut' da série sem NENHUM FILLER. Para tal, preciso escolher a filmagem ideal que temos até agora... Seria a Dragon Box? Season Sets? Dragon Ball Kai?
To commemorate the 30th anniversary of Dragon Ball Z, I intend to make a 'recut' of the series without NO FILLER. For that, I need to choose the ideal footage we have so far ... Would it be the Dragon Box? Season Sets? Dragon Ball Kai?

Clemsi

Re: Dragon Ball Z 30th [Recut]

Post by Clemsi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm

Dragon Box Jap because of the original image quality and Kikuchi Score is the ideal footage for your recut of the series, I think.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:08 pm

Video
Level Eps. - 001-039
Dragon Box Eps. - 040-291

Audio
Broadcast Audio

But you know, I'd say wait and see what TOEI releases this year. Dragon Ball Kai in itself is already a fantastic fresh version of Dragon Ball Z, especially with the original Yamamoto score and custom ones. The Final Chapters is a mixed-bag but it's doable.

Spyro Chris

Post by Spyro Chris » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:21 pm

@OP, I've already made DBZ Recut using the Dragon Box image quality with the Japanese Broadcast Audio. PM me if you want to see what I've uploaded so far. Maybe we can find ways to cut out even more filler content this way.