Toyble DBAF [June 9, 2012] Vol 4 HD release complete

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:56 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:Forget the Freeza family looking out-of-character. The art is good enough to keep reading!

Someone needs to scanlate those missing pages! :lol:
Yeah, no kidding! I almost forgot this wasn't a Toriyama manga! *lol* :P

Also, I'm wondering when,where,and how? Brolli becomes an allie to the Z-fighters. I cant wait to see.....and probably be disappointed by it too.

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:06 pm

The family looks out of place I agree, I don't think it makes much of a difference though considering it's just building up the story. Since Raila seems to be the main character of them all anyways it makes her look total badass, it's also a good way of explaining why Frieza was obsessed with being the best in the universe, lol it's because his mommy wanted him to be.

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:16 pm

I just left him a comment about how good it is. We should all leave him abunch of positive comments to let him know that we like what he's doing, and that he has fans all over. LETS DO IT!

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nathantheguitarist » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:20 pm

That is a good idea, but I don't know any Japanese to comment him... nor do I think he know's Japanese to understand a comment in english :lol:

But if he does know english, forgive me for being umm... the word slips my mind O_o
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:22 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:nor do I think he know's Japanese to understand a comment in english
No, I think he knows Japanese :P
- Scott

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:22 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:That is a good idea, but I don't know any Japanese to comment him... nor do I think he know's Japanese to understand a comment in english :lol:

But if he does know english, forgive me for being umm... the word slips my mind O_o
Well, I just left one in english and I assume since most everything over there (Japan) has two languages on it (English, Japanese) Maybe he can translate.

nathantheguitarist

Post by nathantheguitarist » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:59 pm

chibi_goten wrote:
nathantheguitarist wrote:nor do I think he know's Japanese to understand a comment in english
Uhh, yeah... my fingers were trying to word out something my mind couldn't, so yeah... :lol:
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:46 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:
chibi_goten wrote:
Uhh, yeah... my fingers were trying to word out something my mind couldn't, so yeah... :lol:
That happens to me too. *lol* :D

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:57 pm

landoku wrote:
nathantheguitarist wrote:That is a good idea, but I don't know any Japanese to comment him... nor do I think he know's Japanese to understand a comment in english :lol:

Well, I just left one in english and I assume since most everything over there (Japan) has two languages on it (English, Japanese) Maybe he can translate.
It would have been more curtious to try to post a comment to him in Japanese, like I did. Use Excite Japan to translate if you must.
「あの地球人のように?・・・クリリンのことか・・・クリリンのことか————っ!!!!!!」

「オレは地球からきさまをたおすためにやってきたサイヤ人・・・おだやかな心をもちながらはげしい怒りによって目覚めた伝説の戦士・・・超サイヤ人孫悟空だ!!!!!」

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:26 am

Well, however you wish to do it, we need to let him know he ROCKS!! GO TOYBLE! :D

nathantheguitarist

Post by nathantheguitarist » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:30 am

Payne222 wrote:It would have been more curtious to try to post a comment to him in Japanese, like I did. Use Excite Japan to translate if you must.
That makes sense. Want to share what Excite Japan is, because whenever I google/yahoo it, I find nothing of the sort :P

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:38 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:
Payne222 wrote:It would have been more curtious to try to post a comment to him in Japanese, like I did. Use Excite Japan to translate if you must.
That makes sense. Want to share what Excite Japan is, because whenever I google/yahoo it, I find nothing of the sort :P
You can go to it here for the English to Japanese service. I left him a message to include the quote Vegeta makes at the end of the kanzenban:
Vegeta wrote:そのうちかならず勝ってみせるからなカカロット・・・
or in English
Vegeta wrote:Sooner or later I will show you defeat Kakarotto...

Uchiha_Sasuke

Post by Uchiha_Sasuke » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:23 pm

Well this manga (to me) is okay. It looks kind of like Akira Toriyama's art but in no way it looks exactly like it. To me it's a bit too blocky at times and I can clearly see where he copied scenes from the original manga. If he was to fix those two things up a bit it would probably turn out to be a very good fan manga. And even though it has it flaws this is I have to say the best AF fan manga i've ever seen Lord knows with all that other trash out there. :roll:
My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are tons of things I dislike but don't really like anything. And.... I don't want to use the word "dream" but ... I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan and... TO KILL A CERTAIN MAN.

Kamedak

Post by Kamedak » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:33 pm

I agree the Cold family are just too out of character. lol at people defending this.

Its new Dragonball, decently well drawn fan manga... so I will continue to read :)
[b]Favorite Anime:[/b] Dragonball/Z/GT, Hajime no Ippo, Pocket Monsters, Gambare Goemon, The Big O, Doremon, One Piece
-----
[b]Currently Playing:[/b] Twilight Princess(Wii), DBZ: BT2(Wii), Elebits (Wii), Mario vs. DK2(DS), Castlevania: POR(DS)
[b]Currently Anticipating:[/b] Mario Galaxy (Wii), Blue Dragon (XC), Dragon Quest:Swords(Wii), Dragon Quest IX (DS)

Shiini

Post by Shiini » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:30 am

Anyone for the next translation Tatsunoboshi Horoko began ? Thanks ! :D
There are many people in France & Belgium that are great fans of the new Dragon Ball AF "Dôjinshi" Toyglobe started ! :wink:

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:59 pm

Shiini wrote:Anyone for the next translation Tatsunoboshi Horoko began ? Thanks ! :D
There are many people in France & Belgium that are great fans of the new Dragon Ball AF "Dôjinshi" Toyglobe started ! :wink:
Who is "toyglobe"? Are you talking about toyble?

Shiini

Post by Shiini » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:26 pm

Payne222 wrote:
Shiini wrote:Anyone for the next translation Tatsunoboshi Horoko began ? Thanks ! :D
Sorry, indeed, it's toyble. I'm always mixing up. :wink:

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:34 pm

Shiini wrote:
Payne222 wrote:
Sorry, indeed, it's toyble. I'm always mixing up. :wink:
Haha, it's ok. (^^)

peterx
Beyond Newbie

Post by peterx » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Is there any chance Toyble is Toryama sensei himself? And he is working on a secret new manga? :D

Its just TOO similar to Toryama's draw style and Toryama used that avatar in his mangas what Toyble is using too...

So any ideas? Or is this already checked? Mike? :)

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Post by Olivier Hague » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:33 pm

peterx wrote:Its just TOO similar to Toryama's draw style
Not that similar.