Toyble DBAF [June 9, 2012] Vol 4 HD release complete

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Robo4900
Advanced Regular

Re: Toyble DBAF [June 9, 2012] Vol 4 HD release complete

Postby Robo4900 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:32 pm

prince212 wrote:Thank you guys , macho man , robo . I didn’t know about db zero, was that before or after db af ?

Wouldn't have been after; I think it was either before or during.
Alex Steacy wrote:We're not on this asteroid for very long; let's try to be nice to one another.

prince212
Beyond Newbie

Postby prince212 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:35 am

So I read first 3 volumes , I’m amazed , I really like both art and writing, Toyble really gain his currently status.
I notice many many things that not only resemble dragon ball super ideas that happened after this DBAF , the gag about the great Saiyaman 3 ( Goten ) and his position in the rank 100 of the heroes list is ..... exactly like one punch man ... another online manga created 3 years later than DBAF...
Seriously I like it a lot , thanks again for the link :clap:
What’s first , the chicken or the egg?
Manga is the egg and anime is the chicken , you choose what’s first

Robo4900
Advanced Regular

Postby Robo4900 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:32 pm

prince212 wrote:So I read first 3 volumes , I’m amazed , I really like both art and writing, Toyble really gain his currently status.
I notice many many things that not only resemble dragon ball super ideas that happened after this DBAF , the gag about the great Saiyaman 3 ( Goten ) and his position in the rank 100 of the heroes list is ..... exactly like one punch man ... another online manga created 3 years later than DBAF...

Cheers. And yeah, it's a good read. :)
I really hope Toyotaro/Toyble gets to do some cool Dragon Ball stuff during the hiatus, because he really has a talent for doing this stuff.
Alex Steacy wrote:We're not on this asteroid for very long; let's try to be nice to one another.

macho_man
Beyond Newbie

Postby macho_man » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Robo4900 wrote:
prince212 wrote:So I read first 3 volumes , I’m amazed , I really like both art and writing, Toyble really gain his currently status.

Cheers. And yeah, it's a good read. :)
I really hope Toyotaro/Toyble gets to do some cool Dragon Ball stuff during the hiatus, because he really has a talent for doing this stuff.

Hopefully after the ending of Dragon Ball Super manga, there could be some chance he will reprise this doujinshi.

Robo4900
Advanced Regular

Postby Robo4900 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:18 pm

macho_man wrote:Hopefully after the ending of Dragon Ball Super manga, there could be some chance he will reprise this doujinshi.

Eh.
As much as I like his work on AF, I'd prefer him to either do a Battle Of Gods/Resurrection F manga, or for him to continue Victory Mission, or do some new official Dragon Ball thing. He's really great, so I'd like to see him really get to do some major official DB stuff. :)

prince212
Beyond Newbie

Postby prince212 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Robo4900 wrote:
macho_man wrote:Hopefully after the ending of Dragon Ball Super manga, there could be some chance he will reprise this doujinshi.

Eh.
As much as I like his work on AF, I'd prefer him to either do a Battle Of Gods/Resurrection F manga, or for him to continue Victory Mission, or do some new official Dragon Ball thing. He's really great, so I'd like to see him really get to do some major official DB stuff. :)

That’s right , if toyble goes back to work on dbaf, that means Shueisha fired him I guess ... so I’d rather him to continue with new db official stuff , even better keep on going this super after top tournament somehow, so Toei will have material base in the future and we manga fans won’t have any break to enjoy Toyotarō,s manga .
New ideas ahead of anime or video games will be awesome.
I still need to peek in heroes victory mission
What’s first , the chicken or the egg?
Manga is the egg and anime is the chicken , you choose what’s first

Robo4900
Advanced Regular

Postby Robo4900 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:03 am

prince212 wrote:That’s right , if toyble goes back to work on dbaf, that means Shueisha fired him I guess ... so I’d rather him to continue with new db official stuff , even better keep on going this super after top tournament somehow, so Toei will have material base in the future and we manga fans won’t have any break to enjoy Toyotarō,s manga .
New ideas ahead of anime or video games will be awesome.
I still need to peek in heroes victory mission

Indeed!

And yeah, give Victory Mission a look. No official translation yet, unfortunately. And, even worse, the only unofficial translations end at chapter 15, so over half of the story is still unavailable in English. :(
Still, what's available is definitely worth reading.

Return to “Fan-Created Works”