Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Noah » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:Is that Recoome in the background?
Yea, drinking the finest green wine on the galaxy :)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:03 pm

There's Burter too.

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:51 pm

goku1234 wrote:Image#h_read[/url]

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Marco Polo wrote:
There's Burter too.
Wow, completely missed him. My bad lol.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 am

I hate how we have like a month of waiting knowing poor Goku and Nail lose, they don't even take out any ginyu forces except Guldo. Depressing to be drip fed the death of characters you like....
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:16 pm

I wil always remember Universe 6 Bojack special for that art (Trunks Swirly Nipples, Zombie Vegeta :lol: )
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:24 pm

I've never understood Toei's reasonings behind Bojack. Freeza is practically the Devil, but it's Bojack and his crew are somehow worst and are captured? Beyond power, how is Bojack and his men worst than Freeza and his army? And What are the guidelines to Kais stepping in?

Then to DBM. If they went in to stop them before, why not stop them again? According to DBM, it's based on their life force...So, if North Kai is dead, why not contact the Namekians so King Kai can be resurrected and Bojack and them can be stopped again.

Finally, the fight of Cell vs Bojack is what we should be getting. Villain vs Fights are what should be explored! Babidi and Dabura is still alive in U6. Where's that fight?
That said, it can be argued that Bojack is stronger than Super Perfect Cell. How did Cell win?

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:32 pm

FoolsGil wrote: That said, it can be argued that Bojack is stronger than Super Perfect Cell. How did Cell win?
Super Perfect Cell managed to hurt SSJ2 Gohan, and Gohan beat him after using full power Kamehameha, while Bojack was killed by two punches, i think he is around Perfect Cell level.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm so happy that we didn't get another Bojack special. However I am saddened by the fact that we never got to see Cell dust these fools. But a question why did Slagir even choose Bojack? I'm also surprised that they even acknowledged the Bojack special, especially considering how panned it was.

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:44 pm

This just further solidifies the idea that U11 is the unseen timeline briefly documented in the 7th Daizenshuu, given that Kaioh is enjoying life as he pleases. Bobbidi wins because without Cell in the equation, the RoSaT doesn't have to be used, Goku never sacrifices himself, and the Z-Warriors are drastically weaker than they were in U16/18.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:26 pm

I understand that Multivese is based all the stuff that came before 2008, but Kaioshin killing people wasn't something that Toriyama implied they don't do? It was even expanded in the Future Trunks arc with Zamasu wanting do to justice with his own hands but a Kaioshin is not allowed to do that.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Noah wrote:I understand that Multivese is based all the stuff that came before 2008, but Kaioshin killing people wasn't something that Toriyama implied they don't do? It was even expanded in the Future Trunks arc with Zamasu wanting do to justice with his own hands but a Kaioshin is not allowed to do that.
They needed an excuse to get a Kaio Shin universe, and besides there was no statement that they couldn't interfere, even though their literal baby murderers.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 am

Gog wrote:
Noah wrote:I understand that Multivese is based all the stuff that came before 2008, but Kaioshin killing people wasn't something that Toriyama implied they don't do? It was even expanded in the Future Trunks arc with Zamasu wanting do to justice with his own hands but a Kaioshin is not allowed to do that.
They needed an excuse to get a Kaio Shin universe, and besides there was no statement that they couldn't interfere, even though their literal baby murderers.
I find it ironic that Zamasu is basically the same as the Kais who murdered all 'threats' in their universe. Especially since Gowasu explained why the Kais don't interfere, namely mortals have to be allowed to learn and grow from their mistakes, and justice can't prevail if there is no evil. A every ying-yang concept.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

ParkerAL
Regular

Post by ParkerAL » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:27 am

You know, I actually dig this mini-comic. Not only due to the great art, (I practically like how Gokua is drawn in the midst of the Cell Jrs, a great pose and composition to show how helpless he is) but it's fun way to expand the multiverse's backstory without getting bogged down in specials. I hope we see more of these.
Favorite Movies: Alien, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, The Thing, Evil Dead, The Land Before Time
Favorite Shows: Cardcaptor Sakura, Doctor Who, Wallace and Gromit, Wakfu, Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball
Augenis wrote:The power level view into the series has trained a significant portion of the fan base into real life stereotypical members of the Freeza empire, where each and every individual is reduced to a floating number above their heads and any sudden changes to said number are met with shock and confusion.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:35 am

HeroR wrote:
Gog wrote:
I find it ironic that Zamasu is basically the same as the Kais who murdered all 'threats' in their universe.
I'm still grasping how Slagir would have written in them killing off babies. And who knows countless others. I would have actually sympathized and applauded them, if they had you know good Coola, and Freeza with them, and even a good King Cold. But nope, baby killers. I even remember the feeling when I saw that scene, I think it was shock, disbelief, rage, and a twinge of sadness.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 am

Gog wrote:I even remember the feeling when I saw that scene, I think it was shock, disbelief, rage, and a twinge of sadness.
Wh-what? The Kaioshin in this comic actually had killed babies? The f***!
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Noah wrote:
Gog wrote:I even remember the feeling when I saw that scene, I think it was shock, disbelief, rage, and a twinge of sadness.
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-555.html Not Kaioshin, Kaioshins

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 pm

First, yeah, the Kaioshin Universe at first seemed like the most metal universe there is.

But it quickly sets in that there could have been hundreds of other options that could have been taken, that wouldn't amount to murdering children, including raise them to be good and train them to be your sentries. So really the ends don't justify the means, and the story comes off rather twisted.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Gog wrote:
Noah wrote:
The plural of Kaioshin is Kaioshin.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Noah wrote:
The plural of Kaioshin is Kaioshin.
:shock: It is? Didn't actually know that, huh thanks for telling me that. :)