Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Ok that was funny :lol:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Ready to see Captain Ginyu knock some heads :P
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:37 am

Even if Goku didn't train as much as in canon, Ginyu should be a joke to him with Kaioken x4.

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:11 pm

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Probably Nail will die and Goku escapes, but, that doesn't explain, why he never tried Freeza again?
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:30 pm

I feel like that should be a really good picture of Goku in the top right panel, but something just seems....off. Shame.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:I feel like that should be a really good picture of Goku in the top right panel, but something just seems....off. Shame.
Hair has too many spikes.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:35 am

I guess Nail is just there to kick Ginyu's ass when he steals Goku's body.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:I guess Nail is just there to kick Ginyu's ass when he steals Goku's body.
Then both will be tired by the time Freeza arrives making his job easier than usual? :(
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Noah wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:I guess Nail is just there to kick Ginyu's ass when he steals Goku's body.
Then both will be tired by the time Freeza arrives making his job easier than usual? :(
Nail shouldn't have any problems, even canon Ginyu-Goku was at only 23,000, this weaker version wouldn't even hit 20,000. However Nail is already tired from fighting Burter and Jeice, and Goku is going to take heavy damage when Nail beats him up so their only hope is to get off the planet before Freeza gets there, which they can probably do since he just turned back.

Also, this is pretty close to the sequence of events that led to Goku getting SSJ in canon. Maybe he's unable to do it here since he didn't train as much so the Post-Ginyu Zenkai only takes him to 2 million instead of 3 million or something.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Also, this is pretty close to the sequence of events that led to Goku getting SSJ in canon. Maybe he's unable to do it here since he didn't train as much so the Post-Ginyu Zenkai only takes him to 2 million instead of 3 million or something.
Well, what-if he has some senzus with him? After being back to his body could he get the same Zenkai maybe?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Noah wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Also, this is pretty close to the sequence of events that led to Goku getting SSJ in canon. Maybe he's unable to do it here since he didn't train as much so the Post-Ginyu Zenkai only takes him to 2 million instead of 3 million or something.
Well, what-if he has some senzus with him? After being back to his body could he get the same Zenkai maybe?
Even if he gets the same Zenkai he wouldn't be as strong since he started out weaker.

90,000 x 33.33 = 3,000,000

60,000 x 33.33 = 2,000,000

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote: Also, this is pretty close to the sequence of events that led to Goku getting SSJ in canon. Maybe he's unable to do it here since he didn't train as much so the Post-Ginyu Zenkai only takes him to 2 million instead of 3 million or something.
Actually, Goku should have ascended to Super Saiyan right now, as the bare minimum power level for Super Saiyan is 80,000K.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Also, this is pretty close to the sequence of events that led to Goku getting SSJ in canon. Maybe he's unable to do it here since he didn't train as much so the Post-Ginyu Zenkai only takes him to 2 million instead of 3 million or something.
Actually, Goku should have ascended to Super Saiyan right now, as the bare minimum power level for Super Saiyan is 80,000K.
80,000k is 80,000,000.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Gog wrote:
80,000k is 80,000,000.
Thanks, actually now that I think about it, how in the blue hell's hasn't Goku ascended yet? Nothing in the special even remotely implies that he's weaker than he was in the canon timeline.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Gog wrote: Thanks, actually now that I think about it, how in the blue hell's hasn't Goku ascended yet? Nothing in the special even remotely implies that he's weaker than he was in the canon timeline.
In canon he was stomping the hell out of the Ginyu force while suppressed and did pretty well against Ginyu without Kaioken, though Ginyu wasn't going all out.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:38 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Gog wrote: Thanks, actually now that I think about it, how in the blue hell's hasn't Goku ascended yet? Nothing in the special even remotely implies that he's weaker than he was in the canon timeline.
In canon he was stomping the hell out of the Ginyu force while suppressed and did pretty well against Ginyu without Kaioken, though Ginyu wasn't going all out.
Yeah? He was stomping the Ginyu Force, and he did have to go Kaio Ken against an all out Captain Ginyu. And his child, and his two friends have just died, I don't see why he hasn't ascended yet.

LittleNeko23

Post by LittleNeko23 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi, I just wanted to post an advertisement here among DBM fans along as I did on my own topic.

I'm making a DBM audiobook and have made great progress getting cast members who have already recorded lines from three chapters of the novelization (I got permission for this by the way)

But I need an editor to put these voices together, sound effects and anything else needed for an audiobook and work with me and the cast to make this a great piece of entertainment. For now one of our VA's has taken the position but we're looking for a replacement for the long haul.

If you're​ interested please Skype me at diandra.dorsey18
Or email me at dididorsey@gmail.com anytime and please include a sample of your previous work if possible
Thank you!

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:34 pm

IMO this universe should have been Goku going SSJ at his 90,000 and losing to Frieza that way. I don't see why Goku would stop training and be weaker in this timeline for any reason.

testing223
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by testing223 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:IMO this universe should have been Goku going SSJ at his 90,000 and losing to Frieza that way. I don't see why Goku would stop training and be weaker in this timeline for any reason.
Depressed and less able to motivate himself due to his friends and son being killed and he was 5 days too far away to do anything?
I play baseball and work in LA.