Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Gog » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Well, this is the end of Goku. But I'm just wondering in the Ginyu flash back Freeza was battle damaged. Unlike here where he is practically untouched of damaged in his finial form.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 pm

I get the feeling from the dialogue that if Ginyu hadn't have piped in he could have spared himself.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:46 am

Regarder wrote:I get the feeling from the dialogue that if Ginyu hadn't have piped in he could have spared himself.
I know right? But if it's Ginyu, of course he would put himself on the line like that, he's a soldier and a loyal one at that, and he probably doubted Freeza would kill him after all the good work the Ginyu Force has done for Freeza...that said Nail has no reason to put himself out there like that, he doesn't know Ginyu's thoughts or motives, and he sees Freeza as a killer, not a benefactor.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:30 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
Regarder wrote:I get the feeling from the dialogue that if Ginyu hadn't have piped in he could have spared himself.
I know right? But if it's Ginyu, of course he would put himself on the line like that, he's a soldier and a loyal one at that, and he probably doubted Freeza would kill him after all the good work the Ginyu Force has done for Freeza...that said Nail has no reason to put himself out there like that, he doesn't know Ginyu's thoughts or motives, and he sees Freeza as a killer, not a benefactor.
This is why I think it doesn't make much sense if Nail is still in Ginyu's body for that moment, unless they retcon it. Ginyu is probably going to get his body back before we see that bit happen.

ParkerAL
Regular

Post by ParkerAL » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:19 am

Nail was probably just trying to put on a good act... and it completely backfired. Among his people, taking responsibility would be seen as noble. With Freeza, it's asking for incineration.
Favorite Movies: Alien, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, The Thing, Evil Dead, The Land Before Time
Favorite Shows: Cardcaptor Sakura, Doctor Who, Wallace and Gromit, Wakfu, Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball
Augenis wrote:The power level view into the series has trained a significant portion of the fan base into real life stereotypical members of the Freeza empire, where each and every individual is reduced to a floating number above their heads and any sudden changes to said number are met with shock and confusion.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:23 pm

I stil think 3rd form should be enough to deal with Goku, oh well, 3-4 pages left, we should be able to see, if Ginyu in Nail body is still alive?
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:05 am

I found it to be anti-climatic.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:38 am

Has Goku's right foot been blown off in that pic? I can't tell.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 am

ENGLISH VERSION: "...It's over. Freeza's empire will continue. And your part ends here.... I warned you."
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

OLKv3
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by OLKv3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:07 am

Lol it's vastly out of character for Freeza. He'd have slowly tortured Goku to death for forcing him to reach his final form. Just like he did to Vegeta

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:29 am

OLKv3 wrote:Lol it's vastly out of character for Freeza. He'd have slowly tortured Goku to death for forcing him to reach his final form. Just like he did to Vegeta
Meh, Freeza was extremely frustrated, and other people were witnessing him getting tossed around. I can see him being desperate to save face.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

nitwit

Post by nitwit » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:11 pm

It kinda looked like part of his foot just became his monkey hand. lol

(It's the way the artist drew his foot from a different angle.)

Or it could be that his foot is not shown because part of the lighting made it seem like Frieza blasted his foot into numbness.

I've seen this before when people wanna make their art seem cinematic or junk. :eh:

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Aw, crap :(
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Watch Salagir pull another fast one and reveal that Nail has somehow remembered Ginyu's body switch technique

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:52 pm

GigaDrill wrote:Watch Salagir pull another fast one and reveal that Nail has somehow remembered Ginyu's body switch technique
Please no. Ginyu is indeed Ginyu, please let this story end with him in his body, or Appule's body.

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:59 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
GigaDrill wrote:Watch Salagir pull another fast one and reveal that Nail has somehow remembered Ginyu's body switch technique
Please no. Ginyu is indeed Ginyu, please let this story end with him in his body, or Appule's body.
I was thinking along the lines that there would be another loltwist where it turns out that there are two body switchers in the tournament

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Recoome to the rescue!
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Mon May 01, 2017 12:35 pm

GigaDrill wrote: I was thinking along the lines that there would be another loltwist where it turns out that there are two body switchers in the tournament
Can you imagine if Nail saves everyone in the end? Ginyu has taken over Vegetto and is about to kill our heroes, when out of nowhere a random character uses change beam on him and it's Nail.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon May 01, 2017 2:41 pm

They don't know about Nails regenerative capabilities in this continuity, but then again Nail was confident he had took his body out so....

EDIT: I guess the only nice thing is that Ginyu can't celebrate for long lol.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Tue May 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Regarder wrote:
GigaDrill wrote: I was thinking along the lines that there would be another loltwist where it turns out that there are two body switchers in the tournament
Can you imagine if Nail saves everyone in the end? Ginyu has taken over Vegetto and is about to kill our heroes, when out of nowhere a random character uses change beam on him and it's Nail.
XXI seems to be shown as the potentially bigger threat with Android Yamcha having been hinted to eventually defeat him, but yeah Nail will probably resolve the Ginyu arc given that he actually is present at the tournament
Last edited by GigaDrill on Tue May 02, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.