Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Uh oh...

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:07 pm

rereboy wrote:Image
What is Babidi's plan exactly? Build an army of powerful evil warriors and f*** the tournament?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Noah wrote:
rereboy wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
What is Babidi's plan exactly? Build an army of powerful evil warriors and f*** the tournament?
Yeah have fun with U16 Bra Dabora.

King Bardock

Post by King Bardock » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:39 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Noah wrote:
rereboy wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I don't see why he couldn't just get her under his control. When Ginyu took over her body he commented on how easy it was to master her power due to all the evil and negativity within her and Salagrir basically stated that:
"About Babidi's control:
You don't need to be 100% pure evil to be controlled.
You just need to have a good enough part."
Honestly his biggest threats are XXI and the Gohans.
Plus he also has a rouge Vargas under his control. He could easily just have it teleport some Dragonballs to him so he can get some wishes.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:48 pm

King Bardock wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Noah wrote:
I don't see why he couldn't just get her under his control. When Ginyu took over her body he commented on how easy it was to master her power due to all the evil and negativity within her and Salagrir basically stated that:
"About Babidi's control:
Plus he also has a rouge Vargas under his control. He could easily just have it teleport some Dragonballs to him so he can get some wishes.
Gotta remember that Bra was in the apartments when he created the magic room, which he could not reach because they were too vast. He probably also didn't want someone that powerful under his control at the risk of rebellion like Vegeta/Vegetto.

King Bardock

Post by King Bardock » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:55 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
King Bardock wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote: Yeah have fun with U16 Bra Dabora.
"About Babidi's control:
Gotta remember that Bra was in the apartments when he created the magic room, which he could not reach because they were too vast. He probably also didn't want someone that powerful under his control at the risk of rebellion like Vegeta/Vegetto.
Yeah. But Dabura and Buu are going to the apartments to "collect" the stragglers (Dabura said so last page). I think the big trouble will come from that when they enter XXI's room. Bra could sit this entire ordeal out if they never get to her apartment or she takes care of them, rushes out to find out what's going on, and Babidi tries to Majinize her (and hopefully succeeds). Babidi wants powerful warriors otherwise he wouldn't have gone for Cell. The only reason Vegito and U13 Vegeta were skipped over was because he recognised the former was part Vegeta and Vegeta in his Universe gave him a hassle so he's just skipping out on him but someone like Bra isn't Vegeta so he'd be opportunistic enough to go for her.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:01 pm

King Bardock wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:
King Bardock wrote: I don't see why he couldn't just get her under his control. When Ginyu took over her body he commented on how easy it was to master her power due to all the evil and negativity within her and Salagrir basically stated that:
"About Babidi's control:
Yeah. But Dabura and Buu are going to the apartments to "collect" the stragglers (Dabura said so last page). I think the big trouble will come from that when they enter XXI's room. Bra could sit this entire ordeal out if they never get to her apartment or she takes care of them, rushes out to find out what's going on, and Babidi tries to Majinize her (and hopefully succeeds). Babidi wants powerful warriors otherwise he wouldn't have gone for Cell. The only reason Vegito and U13 Vegeta were skipped over was because he recognised the former was part Vegeta and Vegeta in his Universe gave him a hassle so he's just skipping out on him but someone like Bra isn't Vegeta so he'd be opportunistic enough to go for her.
Makes me wonder if Zen Buu got teleported out of the ring. Also judging by the visions Bardock has Gast is still around...I think.

Drellz26
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Drellz26 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Nice plan Babidi...Too bad the Gohan's are about to shut all of this down. This will be a fun next chapter...Next year.

King Bardock

Post by King Bardock » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Drellz26 wrote:Nice plan Babidi...Too bad the Gohan's are about to shut all of this down. This will be a fun next chapter...Next year.
I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten a special chapter announcement yet so close to the end of the chapter. The biggest shock of the year from DBM would be two tournament chapters back to back :lol:

Drellz26
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Drellz26 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:47 pm

King Bardock wrote:
Drellz26 wrote:Nice plan Babidi...Too bad the Gohan's are about to shut all of this down. This will be a fun next chapter...Next year.
I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten a special chapter announcement yet so close to the end of the chapter. The biggest shock of the year from DBM would be two tournament chapters back to back :lol:
In 2017? No chance in hell man. I expect a special announcement on Wednesday. More than like a double special, XXI focused.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:04 pm

...Why hasn't Babidi teleported everyoneaway from the ring itself, why did he leave the two Gohans in the tournament itself too? It's such a needlessly risk he has going on. Also, I think this may be the stage where Dragon Ball Multiverse enters the Grand Tour stage of it's story. :P

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:44 pm

King Bardock wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:
King Bardock wrote: I don't see why he couldn't just get her under his control. When Ginyu took over her body he commented on how easy it was to master her power due to all the evil and negativity within her and Salagrir basically stated that:
"About Babidi's control:
Bra is more power and just as stubborn she would break out of Babidi's control just like Vegeta did.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 am

This is just making things confusing, I mean the Vegetto that went on rampage in Bardock vision had no "M" mark, so we shouldn't get to this scene due Babidi creating havoc, I guess.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:04 am

Noah wrote:This is just making things confusing, I mean the Vegetto that went on rampage in Bardock vision had no "M" mark, so we shouldn't get to this scene due Babidi creating havoc, I guess.
In DBM he can posess someone without putting the mark on them. He already did that with most of the people he posessed.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:18 am

Babidi chose to teleport Vegetto, not posses him.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Vargas brought biggest scumbags into one place, what could possibly go wrong? :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Time for some Gohan action

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:30 pm

coola wrote:Vargas brought biggest scumbags into one place, what could possibly go wrong? :)
"You reap what you sow", I suppose :D
So, on the page's comment section someone started an interesting exercise:

- List of fighters that were likely teleported:
[spoiler]- South Kaioshin (U1)??
- Zen/Hyper Boo (U4)
- Ghast Carcolh (U7)
- Krillin?, Yamcha?, Tenshinhan?, Videl? (U9)
- Trunks and #16 (U12)
- Vegeta (U13)
- #17 (14)
- Vegetto, Pan, Son Goten and Trunks (U16)
- Vegeta, Son Goku, Uub, Pan, Son Goten and Trunks (U18)
- Tidar, Xeniloum and Eleim (U19)[/spoiler]
- List of fighters who were likely "far away from the arena" and spectators who are fighters:
[spoiler]- The Kaioshin (U1)
- XXI (U5)??
- Raditz (13)??
- Son Bra (U16)
- Son Gohan, Piccolo, Videl? (U16)
- Son Gohan, Piccolo, Videl? (U18)[/spoiler]
- Probable list of "majins" (Babbidi's "army"):
[spoiler]- Bardock (U3) and King Piccolo (U3)
- King Cold/Ginyu, Freeza, Cooler (U8)
- Sauza?, Reacoom?, Butta?, Jeece? and Freeza's soldiers? (U8)
- Nappa, Kakarotto (U13)
- Cell, Cell junior? (U17)[/spoiler]
Unknown (at least to me):
[spoiler]- South Kaioshin, not sure if he was teleported for being a participant
- XXI (U5), because he's a total mistery
- Sauza, Reacoom, Butta, Jeece (U8) and Freeza's soldiers, I don't know if they were posessed
- Raditz (U13)
- I'K'L (U15), honestly I don't know what happened to this character at all
- Phipsil, Naurb, Magsuns, Loopwhirl, Nedwook (U19), don't even know if they fight[/spoiler]

I think it's about it, the remaining ones are either dead or left home
Last edited by Rubens on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:33 pm

I fail to see how a sword to the neck is a threat.

1) Grand Supreme Kai has to be stronger than Dabura. And if there's one thing Dragonball likes, it's no selling attacks from weaker opponents.

2) Even if the sword could take off his head, Grand Supreme Kai will be brought back with the Dragonballs.

All in all, I say he should resist.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:13 pm

FoolsGil wrote:I fail to see how a sword to the neck is a threat.

1) Grand Supreme Kai has to be stronger than Dabura. And if there's one thing Dragonball likes, it's no selling attacks from weaker opponents.

2) Even if the sword could take off his head, Grand Supreme Kai will be brought back with the Dragonballs.

All in all, I say he should resist.
The blade isnt even to his neck. Its the blunt spine of the sword.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]