Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:16 pm

coola wrote:Image
coola wrote:Am i the only one, who thinks SSJ Goku looks like Vegeta in some of panels?
Well in the first panel of the latest page he definitely does :P

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:32 pm

In the manga 17 said 18 couldn't handle Vegeta Piccolo Trunks and Tenshinhan by her self. If Vegeta gets there fast enough you'd have that group plus Yamcha and Gohan all of whom are at least a tiny bit stronger than before as well.

If Goku can't beat 17 all he has to do is hold out till everyone else beats 18.

And the remote is on the way.

And they have the shin kikoho

The only problem is even if they are still in good condition after beating both droids 16 could beat them all. But Goku should just be able to teleport him or himself away....

They should all win. But these specials like to be edgy and have everyone die for no reason so....
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:35 pm

TobyS wrote:In the manga 17 said 18 couldn't handle Vegeta Piccolo Trunks and Tenshinhan by her self. If Vegeta gets there fast enough you'd have that group plus Yamcha and Gohan all of whom are at least a tiny bit stronger than before as well.

The only problem is even if they are still in good condition after beating both droids 16 could beat them all. But Goku should just be able to teleport him or himself away....

They should all win. But these specials like to be edgy and have everyone die for no reason so....
Furthermore, Goku should have discovered Grade 2 by now which he could use against 16. It's confirmed that he's been training for a while now.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:09 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
TobyS wrote:In the manga 17 said 18 couldn't handle Vegeta Piccolo Trunks and Tenshinhan by her self. If Vegeta gets there fast enough you'd have that group plus Yamcha and Gohan all of whom are at least a tiny bit stronger than before as well.

Furthermore, Goku should have discovered Grade 2 by now which he could use against 16. It's confirmed that he's been training for a while now.
It took Vegeta 2 months to learn Grade 2, Goku should have only had a couple of days here.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:06 pm

It's not just the time differential it's also the gravity and other effects of the rosat. Even if we know how long it took them which I don't think the manga says exactly there's no guarantee they can do it in the same time here of if they had that same amount of time.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:15 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:

It took Vegeta 2 months to learn Grade 2, Goku should have only had a couple of days here.
Goku's not the same as Vegeta. Also, in the manga Goku put off his training until he could make Gohan a Super Saiyan and he still got the Grade forms around the same time Trunks was fighting Cell which couldn't have been more than an hour real-time. This is supported by the fact that after Cell lets them go, there's a time skip to the next day where they watch the news and then even later reunite on the lookout and Goku and Gohan still reemerge with 3 hours remaining.
TobyS wrote:It's not just the time differential it's also the gravity and other effects of the rosat. Even if we know how long it took them which I don't think the manga says exactly there's no guarantee they can do it in the same time here of if they had that same amount of time.
But another difference here is that Goku is apparently doing training of his own.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Goku was always training himself somewhat. He just took a bit a of an EXP penalty to power level Gohan, and then after that got a sparring boost that more than made up for it.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:06 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Damn this artist is not good with the anatomy. Look at Goku's legs in the last panel :shock:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Gosh, what a silly page. It almost feels like a comedy comic.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Um...wow...What the heck is happening with #18 :? ? And what is she even doing in that bottom-left panel? I know she's blowing the Z-fighters away SOMEHOW, but...what exactly is she doing?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Tien look so scrawny :) And..is that supposed to be Buu Saga Gohan at bottom left?
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:44 pm

So is #18 willing to be hit with a Ki Blast in her butt? My gosh this special is terrible :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:13 pm

coola wrote:Tien look so scrawny :) And..is that supposed to be Buu Saga Gohan at bottom left?
Yamcha maybe?
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:23 pm

What the hell is going on with this special :lol: Have Bojack's twirly nipples finally met their match? :lol:

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:27 pm

Absolutely bizarre. More entertaining than Multiverse has been in years, though.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:34 pm

That last panel with Krillin and 18 is kind of cute and funny. Just a little bit. :roll:

Olympian
Regular

Post by Olympian » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:01 pm

coola wrote:Tien look so scrawny :) And..is that supposed to be Buu Saga Gohan at bottom left?
It`s Yamcha.
Ki Breaker wrote:

Yamcha + Roshi = Yamoshi

Coincidence? I think not

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:40 am

Good news: Android #18's butt went back to normal.

Bad news: The art is a bit unclear. I think what's happening is that Vegeta used his RIGHT hand to blast Android #18 with that first blast, and then he switched to his LEFT hand to fire whatever he's charging up in the 5th panel.

But the way everything is framed, I initially thought the 3rd panel was him charging up the second blast, and then inexplicably changing which arm he was firing with. Hence, a continuity error.

I figured out that wasn't the case, but still...the art has still REALLY taken a turn for the worse :( .
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:46 am

So WTF with Trunks hair, it is a new transformation? Half SSJ half Base? And I can't believe they are about to blast a woman on their knees lol

What is more impressive is that #16 STILL DON'T DO SH*T

Damn, these specials...
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs