Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:42 pm

Jesus, Kami is an idiot. Sure, he might not have any present evidence to suggest that the androids are a threat, but knowing what he does about Trunks' situation, why the hell would he take the chance? It seems the writers of this special could have gone a better way about this. Like the Time Chamber was under renovation or something.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Once again, TeamFourStar shows their writing chops with Kami...

Putting that aside though; am I the only one here that thinks Kami kind of has a point? At least as far as Vegeta is concerned? He always did strike me as more evil than #17 and #18, at least in this specific period of time.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Plus, not hurting a fly? Did he forget truck guy he killed while fighting 18? :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Putting that aside though; am I the only one here that thinks Kami kind of has a point? At least as far as Vegeta is concerned? He always did strike me as more evil than #17 and #18, at least in this specific period of time.
I'm also on Kami's side when it comes to Vegeta: Even as a kid I hated Vegeta. At least before Super he was a self serving villain from the moment he joined the team, and I'm glad at least one person recognizes that and stands up to him, instead of a) cower from him, b) act as if he's a good guy or c) sleep with him.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:06 am

All this shows me is Kami doesn't trust Goku. I could understand not wanting Vegeta to get stronger but worse case he should always believe in Goku. The Androids want to kill Goku and Kami should be trying to prevent that no matter what.

Isn't this the universe where Buu wins? You need the saiyans to get to at least the Cell games level anyway.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:58 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:All this shows me is Kami doesn't trust Goku. I could understand not wanting Vegeta to get stronger but worse case he should always believe in Goku. The Androids want to kill Goku and Kami should be trying to prevent that no matter what.

Isn't this the universe where Buu wins? You need the saiyans to get to at least the Cell games level anyway.
Yes, this is universe with Babidi, Buu and Dabura :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Well, that's that then, I guess.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:38 am

Dang, #18; that is a REALLY awkward way to stand :problem:

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:35 pm

I doubt Piccolo would want to take over the World by this point during the Cyborg arc since he change his ways after he died from Nappa.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Not a fan of this 18 redesign. Not every female character needs to have that kind of physique (especially when they didn't even have it in the original).

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Huh...interesting development regarding #16. This could be nothing, but...I wonder if he could potentially be talked out of killing Goku? If nothing else, it seems like he prioritized spending time with his pals over taking the most efficient path towards Goku.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:54 am

Fionordequester wrote: If nothing else, it seems like he prioritized spending time with his pals over taking the most efficient path towards Goku.
He always did that, even in the official manga. He went along with #17's idea of travelling in a car instead of just flying and searching for Goku himself which would have been faster.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:35 pm

rereboy wrote:He always did that, even in the official manga. He went along with #17's idea of travelling in a car instead of just flying and searching for Goku himself which would have been faster.
Indeed...

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Why is 18 upside down

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:Why is 18 upside down
I think she just feels like doing it like that.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Characters flying upside down has always been a thing:

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Marco Polo wrote:
Characters flying upside down has always been a thing:

True, it's fine in motion it just looks awkward there.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:True, it's fine in motion it just looks awkward there.
Really? I thought it looked pretty neat, myself.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:True, it's fine in motion it just looks awkward there.
Really? I thought it looked pretty neat, myself.
No I agree it looks awkward, because of the lack of "manga motion lines".