Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dario03
Advanced Regular

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by dario03 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:26 pm

That seems really really risky and unnecessary. What was to stop Cold from just one shotting Ginyu before he even noticed Cold moving? Could of just snuck up on him, or changed with someone Cold trusts, get him in his sleep.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:01 pm

I like Cold's suit.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri May 12, 2017 5:05 pm

dario03 wrote:That seems really really risky and unnecessary. What was to stop Cold from just one shotting Ginyu before he even noticed Cold moving? Could of just snuck up on him, or changed with someone Cold trusts, get him in his sleep.
The Frost family doesn't think anyone can hurt them, and Kold seems to be in a good mood. There's plenty of villains in media who with their arrogance is willing to humor someone mouthing off to them, only this time it's not the hero but another villain.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:01 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
dario03 wrote:That seems really really risky and unnecessary. What was to stop Cold from just one shotting Ginyu before he even noticed Cold moving? Could of just snuck up on him, or changed with someone Cold trusts, get him in his sleep.
The Frost family doesn't think anyone can hurt them, and Kold seems to be in a good mood. There's plenty of villains in media who with their arrogance is willing to humor someone mouthing off to them, only this time it's not the hero but another villain.
I know that's why it worked, but its still risky and there isn't a benefit to doing it this way. Or at least I don't see one, maybe they will show one.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat May 13, 2017 1:19 pm

dario03 wrote:
I know that's why it worked, but its still risky and there isn't a benefit to doing it this way. Or at least I don't see one, maybe they will show one.
His plan probably was to sneak up on Cold but his actions got noticed before he got to Cold so he had to act quickly. And he would always have to get by plenty of soldiers before being able to get to Cold.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Sat May 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Probably Cold doesn't know about the change beam. Hell, I wouldn't have been surprised if Frieza didn't.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat May 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Tablets don't really fit the DB universe IMO. He should be looking at some huge-ass screen/control panel.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun May 14, 2017 1:11 am

I like Ginyu's suit, King Cold's suit also looks awesome. Really wish it appeared in the series.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun May 14, 2017 3:20 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun May 14, 2017 4:37 pm

The whole theme of the suppression forms being useless has always irked me.

nitwit

Post by nitwit » Sun May 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Shit Cold!

That's brutal! :twisted:

(I know that's our captain Ginyu. But still!)

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue May 16, 2017 7:03 pm

coola wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I going to repeat myself, but god I love those alien designs in Multiverse, they look so original if it was in Super we probably would see a blue dog creature pretending to be a alien race :problem:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue May 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Noah wrote:
coola wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I going to repeat myself, but god I love those alien designs in Multiverse, they look so original if it was in Super we probably would see a blue dog creature pretending to be a alien race :problem:
Only two of those aliens actually look alien, the other two are essentially recolors of a human being.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed May 17, 2017 2:43 pm

That form in last panel looks badass, it really reminds me of The Machine from Turrican game series http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/The_Machine_(Turrican)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed May 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Holy crap, Ginyu should have been the focus on the special. These last pages have been far more entertaining, and interesting than the whole entirety of it. Also, how ironic that Ginyu ended up being a better Frost Demon than King Cold himself, also Freeza looks like an Emperor there. Also, does this confirm that King Cold was actually weaker than he was before Ginyu took over the show?

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed May 17, 2017 5:21 pm

I guess there's a level of irony to Ginyu forgiving Freeza when he's at the pinnacle of power once again. Fuck the little guy now that you're no longer little. :lol:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Gog wrote:Only two of those aliens actually look alien, the other two are essentially recolors of a human being.
The first two are not just recolors, their body structure were human based only and they look like alien people to me way better than this at least:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed May 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Noah wrote:
Gog wrote:Only two of those aliens actually look alien, the other two are essentially recolors of a human being.
The first two are not just recolors, their body structure were human based only and they look like alien people to me way better than this at least:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The designs you showed me look like actual aliens. Unlike the first two who look like humans.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed May 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Gog wrote:The designs you showed me look like actual aliens. Unlike the first two who look like humans.
These two are essentially recolors of canines. If you think that, then you might think King Of World is also an alien too :P

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Noah wrote:
Gog wrote:The designs you showed me look like actual aliens. Unlike the first two who look like humans.
These two are essentially recolors of canines. If you think that, then you might think King Of World is also an alien too :P

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I'm confused with that statement, they're really not recolors.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

As you can see here, they have different ears, different colored fur, heck the second one is completely different physic wise from the first one, even the way the fur is placed is different from a canine. I would say they the race is based off of a mixture of a lion, and a canine.

A better image would be the 'alien' bystanders from the Toppo Bar scene. It's like Toei quickly whipped up a few alien designs in a second.