Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:27 pm

dario03 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote: Though this special's story is interesting. Prince V is supposed to be stronger than his father, I wouldn't mind seeing Vegeta vs Bardock.
I know Vegeta said he surpassed Vegeta when he was a child but was it ever established that it was before Freeza destroyed Vegeta along with most of the Saiyans? And if not in the original manga/anime then at least in DBM? Just wondering because Vegeta wasn't that old when Vegeta was killed and Vegeta blown up, so Vegeta could have surpassed Vegeta's peak strength after Vegeta's destruction but while Vegeta was still a child.
That was way too many Vegetas in one sentence lol

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Am i the only one who find its kind of dumb? I always thought king vegeta had a power level of 11,000, barodkc had a power level of 10,000 while kid vegeta was like a 6,000. So why did they nerf king vegeta in the manga?

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 pm

1345521 wrote:Am i the only one who find its kind of dumb? I always thought king vegeta had a power level of 11,000, barodkc had a power level of 10,000 while kid vegeta was like a 6,000. So why did they nerf king vegeta in the manga?
In both manga and anime both Freeza and Vegeta said, that King Vegeta was pretty average warrior, and Vegeta surpassed his father while he was a child...not sure why he was King with such small power level, but, we never learnt too much of culture of Saiyans and their rules :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:50 pm

King Vegeta rigged all the Scouters so that his power level appears higher than it really is

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:50 pm

coola wrote:
1345521 wrote:Am i the only one who find its kind of dumb? I always thought king vegeta had a power level of 11,000, barodkc had a power level of 10,000 while kid vegeta was like a 6,000. So why did they nerf king vegeta in the manga?
In both manga and anime both Freeza and Vegeta said, that King Vegeta was pretty average warrior, and Vegeta surpassed his father while he was a child...not sure why he was King with such small power level, but, we never learnt too much of culture of Saiyans and their rules :)
Oh is that so? Hm... maybe the english dub changed things up. Thought king vegeta was the strongest sayain on planet vegeta.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Here's what we know about King Vegeta

Bardock is nearing 10,000 and could be stronger than King Vegeta at that rate.

Broly born at 10,000 is a threat to King and Prince Vegeta that he needs to be killed.

Vegeta and Frieza say Vegeta surpassed his father as a child.

Bardock: 9,500- 9,900
Broly: 10,000
King Vegeta: 11,000
Kid Vegeta: 12,000

That's how I see it.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am

1345521 wrote:
coola wrote:
Oh is that so? Hm... maybe the english dub changed things up. Thought king vegeta was the strongest sayain on planet vegeta.
Yes, English dub of DBZ, especially in early days, changed qute a few things, made Goku superhero, Vegeta into sympathetic guy who was evil because of Freeza, and that's only scratching a surface :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:59 am

coola wrote:
1345521 wrote:
coola wrote: In both manga and anime both Freeza and Vegeta said, that King Vegeta was pretty average warrior, and Vegeta surpassed his father while he was a child...not sure why he was King with such small power level, but, we never learnt too much of culture of Saiyans and their rules :)
Yes, English dub of DBZ, especially in early days, changed qute a few things, made Goku superhero, Vegeta into sympathetic guy who was evil because of Freeza, and that's only scratching a surface :)
Hey now, English dub is my favorite dub. Goku was made more superhero-ish but he was still goku, he liked to eat and was still kinda a goofball.
Pretty sure that was the sympathy across all dubs, though sayains aren't inherently "evil", they are just aggressive, impulsive and violent creatures looking to conquer and destroy...okay maybe they are evil. But freeza used their natrual tendecy to perform more evil is what vegeta was saying, plus I think he was also saying that just to feel sympathy. Because when freeza was gone, veget still murded civilizations in the filler.

I love the English dub,

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:59 am

1345521 wrote:
coola wrote:
1345521 wrote: Oh is that so? Hm... maybe the english dub changed things up. Thought king vegeta was the strongest sayain on planet vegeta.
Hey now, English dub is my favorite dub. Goku was made more superhero-ish but he was still goku, he liked to eat and was still kinda a goofball.
Pretty sure that was the sympathy across all dubs, though sayains aren't inherently "evil", they are just aggressive, impulsive and violent creatures looking to conquer and destroy...okay maybe they are evil. But freeza used their natrual tendecy to perform more evil is what vegeta was saying, plus I think he was also saying that just to feel sympathy. Because when freeza was gone, veget still murded civilizations in the filler.

I love the English dub,
Sorry f it sounded like i attacked you, i like English dub too, just because it changed few characters doesnt mean its bad, just different from original :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:44 pm

King Vegeta spent too much time on the throne and not enough time exercising in the field.

All skills weaken if you don't train.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:25 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 pm

coola wrote:
1345521 wrote:
coola wrote: Yes, English dub of DBZ, especially in early days, changed qute a few things, made Goku superhero, Vegeta into sympathetic guy who was evil because of Freeza, and that's only scratching a surface :)

I love the English dub,
Sorry f it sounded like i attacked you, i like English dub too, just because it changed few characters doesnt mean its bad, just different from original :)
Hmph

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:13 pm

Hm... Why do I have a feeling this race is going to back stab the sayains and allow raj hi to kill them, and where is kakarot?! I know he is a baby but he's still the "prince of all sayains"

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:07 pm

I loved the page. What do you guys think will happen in this sayain ordeal? I really want to see whats up with kakarot and Broly

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:10 pm

So it seems the story hasn't progressed much in these last six months.

I believe this quote belongs to this thread:
TheGodfather93 wrote:I think Dragon Ball Multiverse is incredibly overrated. It, like Super, is all about flashy fanservice over substance, only taken to the extreme. I get that it's a fan comic, but that doesn't mean it can't be more engaging or adventurous than it currently is. Even the alternate outcomes they show, like when the villains win over the heroes, aren't really anything special. They're just predictable scenarios illustrated in comic form. Also, Salagir's blatant fanboying over his version of Bra and Broly is quite jarring and detracts from the already mediocre story, at least in my opinion.

I will give the artists credit for how beautiful some of the artwork looks, as well as how much effort they put into drawing the comic on a consistent basis, but pleasing aesthetics can only take a story so far. It's the same issue I have with Super.

I'm not expecting anything good out of the new Broly movie because I loathe Broly as a character, and from what I've seen of the trailer, it looks like it's going to be another generic and uninspiring story like RoF, but with a far less interesting villain. Heck, when I found out Broly was going to be the villain, my heart sank. Of all the avenues Toei/Toriyama could've explored after the admittedly fantastic world/universe building done by Super, they went with the least interesting option imaginable, and chose to rehash the dullest, most polarising character in Dragon Ball history, just because he's going to rake in a shitload of money. It's not surprising since that's how Toei rolls, but it doesn't make it any less disheartening.
I wonder what rereboy has to say about it :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:12 am

Surprised Coola let Saiyans go for whole two years.
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:20 am

coola wrote:Image
Surprised Coola let Saiyans go for whole two years.
Well like one guy said, cooler isn't going to go on a freeza turf unless Kold gives him permission. But I'm absolutely LOVING this dbm chapter.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Probably she will be the new queen.

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm

Am I the only one who think hanasia is better then Gine?