Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Noah » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:23 pm

1345521 wrote:Am I the only one who think hanasia is better then Gine?
Yes
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 pm

I forgot; DB Multiverse uses the fan name for Freeza's race. Not to mention, they said they won't use GT stuff, but still used the Golden Oozaru.

Still like Gine over generic OC Saiyan.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:02 am

Jackalope89 wrote:Not to mention, they said they won't use GT stuff, but still used the Golden Oozaru.
To be fair, there is at least the tiniest bit of precedence for that in Z after all.

That said, where did they have Golden Oozaru in Multiverse exactly? I'm drawing a blank.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:16 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:Not to mention, they said they won't use GT stuff, but still used the Golden Oozaru.
To be fair, there is at least the tiniest bit of precedence for that in Z after all.

That said, where did they have Golden Oozaru in Multiverse exactly? I'm drawing a blank.
Kakarot turned into one when he fought Vegeta.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:40 am

...Did he? :shock: Geez, shows how long it's been since I've read through some of the earlier stuff.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:57 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:...Did he? :shock: Geez, shows how long it's been since I've read through some of the earlier stuff.
Here it is:
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:59 pm

An ozrua ssj is hypothetically stronger then ssj3 if we go by multplyers...that's insane.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:32 am

No, but the reason I personally prefer Gine because it makes sense from a story and background perspective. It just adds extra impact to Vegeta's first conversation with Goku about classes and Goku's talk with hard work. With Hanasia, well it kind of spits in the face of Goku being called a third class and throws that hard work to the wayside, and questions the idea of classes, if Saiyans balked at the idea of born power levels already.

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:45 am

FoolsGil wrote:
No, but the reason I personally prefer Gine because it makes sense from a story and background perspective. It just adds extra impact to Vegeta's first conversation with Goku about classes and Goku's talk with hard work. With Hanasia, well it kind of spits in the face of Goku being called a third class and throws that hard work to the wayside, and questions the idea of classes, if Saiyans balked at the idea of born power levels already.
Hanasia and Bardock were low class warriors who acended their way up through hard work and smarts (hanasia is more of just the fiesty and more head strong sayain- aka were goku gets his traits) while Bardock though also acended was a little more calulcative and perceptive (Where radditzs get his traits).
Gine and Minus BARDOCK don't make sense. Why was goku so fiesty as a kid and wanting to destory everything if his parents were good natured sayains? and why was radditzs the way he was? Hanasia is better then Gine IMO. Gine is just going to be more popular because akira created her and she's nice, sweet and cuddly which appeases the eyes of viewers rather then a barabric fiesty and strong women. Though I wonder why people even get into Dra....NVM.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:32 am

1345521 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:
Hanasia and Bardock were low class warriors who acended their way up through hard work and smarts (hanasia is more of just the fiesty and more head strong sayain- aka were goku gets his traits) while Bardock though also acended was a little more calulcative and perceptive (Where radditzs get his traits).
Gine and Minus BARDOCK don't make sense. Why was goku so fiesty as a kid and wanting to destory everything if his parents were good natured sayains? and why was radditzs the way he was? Hanasia is better then Gine IMO. Gine is just going to be more popular because akira created her and she's nice, sweet and cuddly which appeases the eyes of viewers rather then a barabric fiesty and strong women. Though I wonder why people even get into Dra....NVM.
Gine was the good natured one. Bardock was softened overtime, though still looked after other Saiyans. Which, is even shown in Father of Goku.

Goku took after Gine. Raditz took after Bardock (without a Gine to "soften" him).

Goku was feisty because he was a warrior toddler in a strange environment.

Generic Saiyan that happens to be female, really doesn't add much. Except as an OC to take away from Bardock.
"Hey, Bardock! I'm going to be King now!"
"Okay. Whatever."

That, that's the better thing for Bardock? For the proud warrior to just give up what he fought to win?

Beyond Newbie

Post by 1345521 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:10 am

Jackalope89 wrote:
1345521 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:
Gine was the good natured one. Bardock was softened overtime, though still looked after other Saiyans. Which, is even shown in Father of Goku.

Goku took after Gine. Raditz took after Bardock (without a Gine to "soften" him).

Goku was feisty because he was a warrior toddler in a strange environment.

Generic Saiyan that happens to be female, really doesn't add much. Except as an OC to take away from Bardock.
"Okay. Whatever."

That, that's the better thing for Bardock? For the proud warrior to just give up what he fought to win?
GOKU BECAME GOOD BECAUSE HE BUMPED HIS HEAD NOT, not because he's "inherited" pure hearted feelings from his mother.
Hanasia is an generic sayain? how is being the strongest sayain on planet vegeta just generic?

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:05 am

1345521 wrote: Hanasia and Bardock were low class warriors who acended their way up through hard work and smarts (hanasia is more of just the fiesty and more head strong sayain- aka were goku gets his traits) while Bardock though also acended was a little more calulcative and perceptive (Where radditzs get his traits).
I thought Bardock was considered an anomaly among Saiyans, and that Hanasia was someone he hooked up with but she was already an elite. But if there were two known low class Saiyans who jumped power levels, then why is Bardock a shit to Goku and Raditz? Why is Goku such an affront to Vegeta's pride, beyond more than because he lost a battle to Goku? The Saiyans should know power levels are b.s. by these two alone, but to coincide with canon they must have this knowledge and sit on it?

Minus has its problems, but from a background his mother retiring to be a butcher is so much better for Goku than his mother being strong enough to handle her own against Dodoria. Now you may throw in all these extra assumptions all you want about what people like or don't like between the two - and for the record, I would question why anyone would get into Dragonball for the feisty women, this isn't the Bulma show, her getting in the face of her friends doesn't do squat to Freeza or Cell - but I mentioned background. Story may have its issues, but a better cohesive story happens when one of the parents was an anomaly, and his mother was so bad at genocide she retired to cut meat.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:07 am

1345521 wrote: GOKU BECAME GOOD BECAUSE HE BUMPED HIS HEAD NOT, not because he's "inherited" pure hearted feelings from his mother.
Hanasia is an generic sayain? how is being the strongest sayain on planet vegeta just generic?
I responded to this argument earlier in this thread. I find it more likely that Goku's anger was a temporary mood brought on by confusion due to recent events, rather than the result of a destructive personality trait. He was separated from his parents, sent through space, and woke up in an unfamiliar planet. He didn't know how to process what was going on, so he rejected the help of Grandpa Gohan, wishing to be left alone. Bumping his head might have caused retrograde amnesia, causing him to forget all about his parents. A change in personality due to head trauma is highly unlikely. I know this is a fictional world, but it almost never happens in real life, so I find this explanation more realistic.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 am

1345521 wrote:An Golden Oozaru is hypothetically stronger than a SSJ3 if we go by multplyers... That's insane.
Such a cool transformation, I would like to see it again in the main series some day.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:12 am

Jackalope89 wrote:
"Okay. Whatever."

Bardock saw a future ahead that made him change his plan.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:22 am

Jackalope89 wrote:I forgot; DB Multiverse uses the fan name for Freeza's race. Not to mention, they said they won't use GT stuff, but still used the Golden Oozaru.

Still like Gine over generic OC Saiyan.
A Golden Oozaru is hardly a unique idea. It's literally just an Oozaru that goes SSJ. DBM won't use stuff like Baby or the Para Brothers, but I don't see why they can't have an SSJ Oozaru just because GT had it.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:38 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Jesus-is Lord
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jesus-is Lord » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 am

coola wrote:Image
Vegeta cheated, just look at the people behind the "witnesses". :lol:

Slangh
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Slangh » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Saiyan society must be absolutely unstable. Ever since Bardock became king, there are all these other fools 'IMMA BE KING TOO DURRR' for no particular reason.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Slangh wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Saiyan society must be absolutely unstable. Ever since Bardock became king, there are all these other fools 'IMMA BE KING TOO DURRR' for no particular reason.
I imagine Saiyans probably had a respect for King Vegeta and didn't feel the need to usurp him. But Bardock got a vision of the future, and the only way he could prevent his planet's destruction was to become king. Bardock, however, hasn't earned the respect of the people yet, so of course they're all thinking the throne is up for grabs if they can prove themselves superior.