Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Noah » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:07 am

rereboy wrote:But apparently not even that makes you realize how off mark you are regarding what you are saying. So accuse me of whatever you like... You'll just continue to be off mark about me, even if you don't realize it, as are most people who resort to that sort of accusations.

As for the rest of what you said regarding the issue, I've already commented why it doesn't make sense. No point in repeating it. You are off mark in that also.
It kinda is, but I didn't meant to offend you. I apologize if you took that way.
About being off mark, I can give you that about the said accusations, but not the subject of this whole discussion as I stand with my point of view regarding #16's attitude.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Some say that #17 was being a jerk here...and he kind of was. But I'm not sure he thought of the fact that there might be people inside. He might've just thought Goku was trying to get out of the fight by going to "a deserted area".
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Some say that #17 was being a jerk here...and he kind of was. But I'm not sure he thought of the fact that there might be people inside. He might've just thought Goku was trying to get out of the fight by going to "a deserted area".
Why would he care if there are people inside? :eh:

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Marco Polo wrote:Why would he care if there are people inside? :eh:
Well, the whole argument behind Kami not letting the Z Warriors in was on account of these androids MAYBE not being as bad as their alternate timeline counterparts. So, I'm saying that even though this page suggests that Kami was wrong, he also could have just been careless. This page doesn't prove anything one way or the other about whether or not he's actually as bad as the #17 Trunks fought.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:Why would he care if there are people inside? :eh:
Well, the whole argument behind Kami not letting the Z Warriors in was on account of these androids MAYBE not being as bad as their alternate timeline counterparts. So, I'm saying that even though this page suggests that Kami was wrong, he also could have just been careless. This page doesn't prove anything one way or the other about whether or not he's actually as bad as the #17 Trunks fought.
Kami's argument is not that they aren't bad people, just that they aren't "end of the world" bad. Kami doesn't interfere whenever there's a murder or a war or whatever. Every time is because the world is at stake.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Some say that #17 was being a jerk here...and he kind of was. But I'm not sure he thought of the fact that there might be people inside. He might've just thought Goku was trying to get out of the fight by going to "a deserted area".
And how would he know that? :eh:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:02 pm

rereboy wrote:Kami's argument is not that they aren't bad people, just that they aren't "end of the world" bad. Kami doesn't interfere whenever there's a murder or a war or whatever. Every time is because the world is at stake.
Kami's exact quotes were...
You're all overreacting. First, your so-called monster cyborgs only comitted a few minor misdemeanors...[F]rom what I can tell, our universe really is different from [Trunk's].
Far as I can tell, there's a pretty significant jump between "a few minor misdemeanors" to "willing to blow up innocent people". That doesn't make sense unless...

1) Kami was wrong, and these guys needed to be stopped after all

2) Android #17 was just being careless, not thinking about the fact that there could've been people inside.

So what I'm saying is, we don't know which of those two things are true.
Noah wrote:
And how would he know that? :eh:
Well, #18 kicked Vegeta's butt pretty easily; and Vegeta told them that he was stronger than Goku. Then Goku and co. spend all this time avoiding them, so...maybe #17 thinks Goku's trying to pull a fast one.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 am

Fionordequester wrote:
rereboy wrote:Kami's argument is not that they aren't bad people, just that they aren't "end of the world" bad. Kami doesn't interfere whenever there's a murder or a war or whatever. Every time is because the world is at stake.
Kami's exact quotes were...
You're all overreacting. First, your so-called monster cyborgs only comitted a few minor misdemeanors...[F]rom what I can tell, our universe really is different from [Trunk's].
Far as I can tell, there's a pretty significant jump between "a few minor misdemeanors" to "willing to blow up innocent people". That doesn't make sense unless...

1) Kami was wrong, and these guys needed to be stopped after all

2) Android #17 was just being careless, not thinking about the fact that there could've been people inside.

So what I'm saying is, we don't know which of those two things are true.
You are getting too hung up on the phrasing. In this timeline #17 has killed Gero, and they are trying to kill Goku, which Kami knows, so the classification of misdemeanor for all of their behavior is incorrect, anyway. The point is that even if #17 killed Bulma it would be a simple act of negligent murder, which happens all the time and Kami doesn't do anything about it. What Kami is saying is that he doesn't think these artificial humans will be like the ones in Trunks' time (aka will destroy the world). But there is nothing stopping Kami from being wrong.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:08 pm

In last panel, who is it next to Piccolo?
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Trunks looks like he's morphing into a horse in the third panel

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Is anyone reminded of the DB doujinshi Dragon Fall, with this art style, or is it just me?
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:24 pm

So 18's kick was a reference to how she broke Vegeta's arm and Piccolo slapped her in the face? :eh:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:26 pm

coola wrote: In last panel, who is it next to Piccolo?
Tenshinhan.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:Is anyone reminded of the DB doujinshi Dragon Fall, with this art style, or is it just me?
It's the same artist.

[spoiler]just kidding[/spoiler]

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Am i the only one, who thinks SSJ Goku looks like Vegeta in some of panels?
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 pm

coola wrote:Am i the only one, who thinks SSJ Goku looks like Vegeta in some of panels?
No, also still stupid that #16 didn't did anything yet, probably a plot device since he could "wipe" everyone and maybe Goku is around #17 level.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 am

Noah wrote:
coola wrote:Am i the only one, who thinks SSJ Goku looks like Vegeta in some of panels?
No, also still stupid that #16 didn't did anything yet, probably a plot device since he could "wipe" everyone and maybe Goku is around #17 level.
Seems like BS to me, Goku should just go Grade 2 and wipe them out.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:45 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Noah wrote:
He probably can't at this point, since Kami was made OOC jerk, and didn't let Goku and others to Chamber :(
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 am

coola wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Noah wrote:
He probably can't at this point, since Kami was made OOC jerk, and didn't let Goku and others to Chamber :(
He already achieved Grades 2 and 3 in a couple of weeks at most in the time chamber, and it seems he's been training for a while here. He should be able to do it.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek: