Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

supersaiyanZero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by supersaiyanZero » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:17 pm

These weird techno armor characters are about as interesting as jiren :sick:

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:58 am

Fionordequester wrote:Why? I mean, there's a lot wrong with Multiverse but I've never had any issue with the Heloites! It's nice having SOMEONE who's strategy doesn't revolve around how high their Power Level is (which is also why I liked Raichi and Tapion)!
There strategy just revolves around how powerful their armour is, it's not really unique beyond visual flair.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Don't have anything against these race of guys with really powerful armors than they're being human based, I would appreciate more if they had a more alien-esque design.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Son-Kakaroto
Temporarily Banned

Post by Son-Kakaroto » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:14 am

For universe 3, I would have made this universe revolve around the sayain empire.
Basically, as follows:
- the diversion starts with Freeza dying to the sayains. Only difference is in my version, King vegeta is the strongest sayain while bardock being a close 2nd. Therefore, bardock convinces vegeta of the threat and king vegeta works out a millitary operation to take down Freeza (vegeta is a populist military leader who led the sayain to beat the tuffles so it makes sense how he'll lead the sayains to beat Freeza instead of bardock).

- Once their operation works, the remnant of Freeza's army led by ginyu will go to fight the sayains. This was one tougher since it was a battle and not just a military operation that either works without any sayains dying or fails and all sayains dying. Many lives lost, but the sayains come out victorious including and awesome finale as great ape barodck and king vegeta work together to defeat ginyu.
Power levels:
Bardock: 10,000
King vegeta: 11,000
Ginyu: 120,000

- Cooler asked cold to go down there and kill off the sayains, but cold wanted to wait until the sayains had start to build peace and empire in which then they will strike. He saw it as the best source of revenge, best to take out an empire during its prime and tranquility instead of them when they are growing and running on adrenaline.

- For next 12 years, the sayains conqurered all of Freeza's empower. King vegeta remaining king, while Bardock ascended to become like a chancelor and specifcally lead the technoloigcal department of sayains.
What happened to goku (kakarot) and broly?
Well, since Vegeta listened to bardock, he temporarily stopped ALL SAYAINS babies from shooting to different planets to focus on this millitary coup. He reascended his order to kill broly and use all the sayains to defeat Freeza. Once they had wiped out all of Freeza's soldiers and men. Bardock specifically worked out a deal with paragus and broly, and sent them off to a neighboring planet where they'd be given the best training equipment, infrastructure, food etc. As well as they'd be sent many differnt type of alien creature to inhabit the planet so broly can be entertained. Also, there will be technology in the development as well as sorcery from different cultures they have enslaved sent to work on broly's anger. control. This is all to ensure paragus and broly are satisfied and don't rebel against the new sayain empire. However, they will also be censored heavily by vegeta palace for any sign of treason. If a hint of conspiracy of rebellion, paragus will be executed. Broly and paragus will live on their given planet in peace and isolation, from the rest of sayains for the next like 25 years.
Since goku is the son of high chancellor bardock, he gets to stay on planet vegeta and trained as royal elite even if he's low class. Radditzs works on developing his science skills.

I could keep going but i'll stop here and ask what do you guys think? any questions?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Broly wank coming to an end!
Tenshinhan lives!
It's a good multiverse day for OG DB fans!
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:27 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Vegeta sure can hold his breath for a long time.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:28 pm

Kind of curious as to how ashamed Vegeta will, or will not, be. On one hand, he's using what most would count as a cheap trick. But on the other hand, Broly's literally invincible! That's kind of cheap in and of itself. That, and Vegeta DID effectively beat him in hand-to-hand combat, back when they were fighting at the same level...

What do you all think?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Vegeta won't be any more ashamed than the million times he did a cheap trick in canon

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Kind of curious as to how ashamed Vegeta will, or will not, be. On one hand, he's using what most would count as a cheap trick. But on the other hand, Broly's literally invincible! That's kind of cheap in and of itself. That, and Vegeta DID effectively beat him in hand-to-hand combat, back when they were fighting at the same level...

What do you all think?
Honestly, i don't understand how Vegeta pride works, he kept talking about it, yet on Namek he had no problems blinding Zarbon with sand, teaming up with Earthling, he even said to Guldo "In battle there is no such thing as fair play" (After he decapitated Guldo with sneak attack while he was busy fighting Gohan and Kuririn :) )
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:22 pm

coola wrote:
Fionordequester wrote:Kind of curious as to how ashamed Vegeta will, or will not, be. On one hand, he's using what most would count as a cheap trick. But on the other hand, Broly's literally invincible! That's kind of cheap in and of itself. That, and Vegeta DID effectively beat him in hand-to-hand combat, back when they were fighting at the same level...

What do you all think?
Honestly, i don't understand how Vegeta pride works, he kept talking about it, yet on Namek he had no problems blinding Zarbon with sand, teaming up with Earthling, he even said to Guldo "In battle there is no such thing as fair play" (After he decapitated Guldo with sneak attack while he was busy fighting Gohan and Kuririn :) )
Vegeta's Pride back then is probably like Zamasu's self righteousness. He's completely deluded and will do whatever mental gymnastics he need to, to justify his actions. There are tons of people in real life that do this, their the hero of their own little story and they cannot possible do anything wrong or contradictory to how great they believe themselves to be.

Part of his growth is him just getting over himself.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:01 am

I prefer the saiyan's win by any means like Vegeta was on Namek then the honor code Goku and Vegeta have later. Someone ruthless only cares that they are alive and won in the end not how they did it.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:55 pm

That moment when you actually feel bad for the villain...

Sheesh, that 3rd panel...it's odd seeing LSSJ Broly afraid for his life, isn't it?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Broly "Noooooo!"
Vegeta "Yessssss!" :D

I was kinda reminded of this :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTt-kfPvRks
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Broly is going to come back as a variant of Bio-Broly

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Did they relly thought it will be enough to stop Vegeta? Baka Helioits...
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:28 pm

I guess you could say, this page was a real cop out :) ?

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Fionordequester wrote:I guess you could say, this pahe was a real cop out :) ?
"I get it!" :)

Overall, i really liked this special, Broly had more character, and Saiyans overall where portrayed perfectly, only thing i didnt like, were Helioits
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Talk about incompetence. But I have to admit it's kinda funny.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:07 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek: