Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by rereboy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:41 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Even second form Freeza should easily stomp this Goku, even canon Goku wouldn't be able to get past form 2.
Going purely by power levels, second form Freeza is slightly above 1.000.000, and manga Goku with a power level of 80.000 and a Kaioken x20 would reach 1.600.000.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:49 pm

rereboy wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Even second form Freeza should easily stomp this Goku, even canon Goku wouldn't be able to get past form 2.
Going purely by power levels, second form Freeza is slightly above 1.000.000, and manga Goku with a power level of 80.000 and a Kaioken x20 would reach 1.600.000.
Manga Goku had 90,000 and would reach 1,800,000.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Doctor. wrote:
rereboy wrote:
Manga Goku had 90,000 and would reach 1,800,000.
My bad.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:03 pm

rereboy wrote:
Goku wouldn't even be able to go KaioKen x20 with a measly power level of 90, 000.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:38 am

Gog wrote:
rereboy wrote:
Goku wouldn't even be able to go KaioKen x20 with a measly power level of 90, 000.
You have no proof of that.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:51 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
rereboy wrote:
I do and this page from the original manga explains it.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku just cannot use Kaio-Ken x10 at the level of power he's at.
Last edited by Gog on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:12 am

rereboy wrote:
Goku couldn't do x20 when he first got to Namek, his limit was x10.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:37 am

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku mastered kaioken due to trainning under 100x gravity which is 10 times the gravity he masted kaioken under.

He then forced his body to due a 20x which has to due with gravity trainning increasing his durability not his power level.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:49 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku mastered kaioken due to trainning under 100x gravity which is 10 times the gravity he masted kaioken under.

He then forced his body to due a 20x which has to due with gravity trainning increasing his durability not his power level.
What do you mean? That's fan conjuncture, nothing even implies that in this scenario, what this is stating is that at this level of training Goku has undertaken, he can now raise the level of the Kaio-Ken to ten times. And training in this scenario is referring to Goku's level of strength.

Also Power-level is durability, it's stamina, it's speed, and it's strength.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:08 am

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku, before arriving on Namek, while finishing off his training, stated that he thought he already could use Kaioken x10.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 am

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku mastered kaioken due to training under 100x gravity which is 10 times the gravity he masted kaioken under.

What do you mean? That's fan conjuncture, nothing even implies that in this scenario, what this is stating is that at this level of training Goku has undertaken, he can now raise the level of the Kaio-Ken to ten times. And training in this scenario is referring to Goku's level of strength.

A body's durability is not necessarily the same thing as a power level. Your Ki will enhance your body which is where your power level comes in at for being higher.

Frieza for example is more durable then Goku despite Goku's power level being higher.

Goku at 90,000 and at 3,000,000 mastered Kaio-Ken x10 and both could force a x20 because the the gravity training Goku had done as he states his body was so strong from the training it could withstand a KKx10.

Goku's body is what is being referenced with the KKx10 not his power level getting so much higher.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:59 am

Also, what's with this "Stronger Kaioken" and "Maximum Kaioken" stuff?

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 am

In the manga we don't Goku can use kaioken x20 until he tries it against Freeza. So whether he can use or not with his current battle power is just conjecture (sorry about the huge images).
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Also, what's with this "Stronger Kaioken" and "Maximum Kaioken" stuff?
I believe in some fanfictions their authors have the characters use levels of kaioken above x20 which is purely speculative, so it can be controversial. I think (based on what I've read before, although I don't remember when) Salagir wanted to avoid that controversy by introducing this idea of "basic kaioken", "stronger kaioken", "maximum kaioken", etc., since there's no way to know how far kaioken can be taken to.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:41 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:32 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Goku mastered kaioken due to training under 100x gravity which is 10 times the gravity he masted kaioken under.

A body's durability is not necessarily the same thing as a power level. Your Ki will enhance your body which is where your power level comes in at for being higher.

Frieza for example is more durable then Goku despite Goku's power level being higher.

Goku at 90,000 and at 3,000,000 mastered Kaio-Ken x10 and both could force a x20 because the the gravity training Goku had done as he states his body was so strong from the training it could withstand a KKx10.

Goku's body is what is being referenced with the KKx10 not his power level getting so much higher.
Look the Kaio Ken is a Technique, that requires you're body to withstand the technique. But the technique does not solely require you to be strong enough to withstand the strain, your mind must be capable as well. Honestly as stated in the Dao Of Dragon Ball, If the body is not trained to a high degree, then even if the mind were capable, the body would falter. No if's, no buts. Your body must be strong enough to withstand the strain of Kaio Ken.

Also, power-level is Ki, power-level is durability, power-level is strength and power-level is Speed, there just numbers that represent your level of power in the Peking order. Also Freeza and Goku we're nearly equals on Namek, so I don't know where this is coming from.

Anyway this debate doesn't matter anymore as Goku can use Kaio-Ken x10 at a powerlevel of 90K

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:

Look the Kaio Ken is a Technique, that requires you're body to withstand the technique. But the technique does not solely require you to be strong enough to withstand the strain, your mind must be capable as well. Honestly as stated in the Dao Of Dragon Ball, If the body is not trained to a high degree, then even if the mind were capable, the body would falter. No if's, no buts. Your body must be strong enough to withstand the strain of Kaio Ken.

Also, power-level is Ki, power-level is durability, power-level is strength and power-level is Speed, there just numbers that represent your level of power in the Peking order. Also Freeza and Goku we're nearly equals on Namek, so I don't know where this is coming from.

Anyway this debate doesn't matter anymore as Goku can use Kaio-Ken x10 at a powerlevel of 90K
The Dao of Dragon Ball is a non canon fan work that is no more valid than Multiverse.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:41 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:

The Dao of Dragon Ball is a non canon fan work that is no more valid than Multiverse.
Oh, shit... Ah, ignore that part then and just focus on the fact that you need to be strong enough to withstand the strain of Kaio-Ken.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Okay, we have clear proof that Goku is much weaker than in canon. Ginyu is able to withstand a few minutes of combat with Kaioken Goku whereas in canon he was shitting himself before Goku even fully powered up?

This confirms my theory that Goku's power level is 60,000 here since Kaioken would take him up to 120,000, enough to match Ginyu.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:41 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Okay, we have clear proof that Goku is much weaker than in canon. Ginyu is able to withstand a few minutes of combat with Kaioken Goku whereas in canon he was shitting himself before Goku even fully powered up?

This confirms my theory that Goku's power level is 60,000 here since Kaioken would take him up to 120,000, enough to match Ginyu.
So what would be the level of Kaio Ken Goku could bump himself up to at this lower level of power? Kaio Ken x8?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:14 am

Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Okay, we have clear proof that Goku is much weaker than in canon. Ginyu is able to withstand a few minutes of combat with Kaioken Goku whereas in canon he was shitting himself before Goku even fully powered up?

So what would be the level of Kaio Ken Goku could bump himself up to at this lower level of power? Kaio Ken x8?
Stop matching the number of.kaioken to Goku's power level.

Nothing says Goku's power level has to be 90,000 to use kaiokenx10. If we include movies a over 30,000 Goku ised kkx10.