Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dario03
Advanced Regular

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by dario03 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Doctor. wrote:Vegeta should be much stronger than Broly (without LSS) considering he's been training his base form all this time.
Could be. But he doesn't have the gravity chamber that he did in DBZ, and might not have got as much zenkai hacks. Also in this, Broly hasn't been held back.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Doctor. wrote:So Bardock can see multiple futures and he just picks the one he likes best?

I don't dislike the idea. It sounds better than the future being predetermined, but it does make Bardock much more special than he should be.
I canon Bardock saw one future and rushed into, had he decided to not try to save the saiyans and left that would have been a change so I assume the future is predetermined but he can change that path. There is always one future but he changes it and gets a new vision not seeing multiple futures.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:11 pm

In before they fly Broly into the sun!
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Fionordequester wrote:In before they fly Broly into the sun!
So much for a Saiyan's pride, right?

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:22 am

Broly: "A few weeks of sleep? What if I wake up groggy! Plan called off! YEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:09 pm

FoolsGil wrote:So much for a Saiyan's pride, right?
Well, it'd explain why Vegeta didn't like the plan very much :P
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Aww, i was hoping they really would sent Broly into sun :(
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm glad they didn't. Alternate interpretations one thing, but murdering Broly in such a way is out of character for the Saiyans. Plus, it would be super anti-climatic.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:06 pm

FoolsGil wrote:I'm glad they didn't. Alternate interpretations one thing, but murdering Broly in such a way is out of character for the Saiyans. Plus, it would be super anti-climatic.
Huh, how? King Vegeta didn't hesitate to order baby Broly's murder in the normal timeline.

Raditz was also shady as fuck.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Marco Polo wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I'm glad they didn't. Alternate interpretations one thing, but murdering Broly in such a way is out of character for the Saiyans. Plus, it would be super anti-climatic.
Huh, how? King Vegeta didn't hesitate to order baby Broly's murder in the normal timeline.

Raditz was also shady as fuck.
Yeah, I admit they will act like cowards when it suits them, but this seems too far. Their whole thing is about fighting, and instead of Vegeta believing in himself, he'd just have Bardock and Veggie Sr kill Broly in such an indirect way? It just doesn't sound right. The way Vegeta goes on about Saiyan pride, they have to have some kind of code, even when facing a monster.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:41 am

I disagree, they were willing to be cowards when he was was a baby because he *might* become a threat, of course they will be cowards when they KNOW (via bardok) that he IS a threat.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Oh, oh, I know!

They're gonna mop up all these guys, and then Broly's gonna run into some carbonite, or other dangerous substance. Vegeta, being aware of the danger, gets out of dodge, and Broly dies!

Now the only mystery that remains is what the heck "STONK" and "CROK" means :lol: .

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Wait, those are Heliotes?

...Then why haven't the Heliotes after learning of the power vacuum left in Freeza's and later Cooler's death and started working on their power suits? Alternatively, why haven't the Saiyans conquered the Heliotes?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:38 am

I like how this special chapter attempts to show us more personality from Broly in his normal state.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Oh no, Vegeta's got Bojack face :o !

kudo6000
Beyond Newbie

Post by kudo6000 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Que Eye of the Tiger by Survivor @ that final panel.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Just reading one of the comments on the DBM site... Imagine if THIS was the plan:
Gortex wrote:Bardock: "He'll go with a right hook and that's when you go for a fake out, over head knee strike! Then guard your right and counter with a straight left punch!"

Vegeta: "Umm hmm. Oh, I see..." *takes notes*

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:43 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Vegeta's doing a lot better than I thought, considering Bardock said if he hadn't intervened the fight would have been humiliating.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:26 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Vegeta's doing a lot better than I thought, considering Bardock said if he hadn't intervened the fight would have been humiliating.
Well, I assume the "humiliating" part doesn't come in till Broly goes Legendary. Either that, or Bardock really DID give Vegeta a play-by-play of EXACTLY what to do in each second of the fight :lol: !