Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

coola
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by coola » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Um..why not murder him now?
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:18 pm

16 ignored his programming in canon too. Here he is doing it to essentially save 17 and 18 from getting killed by the remote and/or much of the rest of the world except Goku from being killed by 17 and 18.

I kinda feel 16 had to go through more crazy shit like in canon to do it, but it's not too unbelievable.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Lmao Tien still butthurt about what happened 3 arcs ago

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:14 pm

"Hey there lil boi, I've got some free candy in my van over there..."

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Huh. Well if 16 isn't going to blow up Goku, inadvertently paving the way for Babidi to clean house with all the Z Fighters dead, I guess Cell will either show up now, or track down the Androids later?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:54 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Huh. Well if 16 isn't going to blow up Goku, inadvertently paving the way for Babidi to clean house with all the Z Fighters dead, I guess Cell will either show up now, or track down the Androids later?
To my knoweldge their is no Cell in this timeline. Without Cell and Goku not dying at best the Z fighters can get is ssj2.

With no ssj3 or fusion Babdai could have enough power to release Buu and he would kill everyone.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:36 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:Huh. Well if 16 isn't going to blow up Goku, inadvertently paving the way for Babidi to clean house with all the Z Fighters dead, I guess Cell will either show up now, or track down the Androids later?
To my knoweldge their is no Cell in this timeline. Without Cell and Goku not dying at best the Z fighters can get is ssj2.

With no ssj3 or fusion Babdai could have enough power to release Buu and he would kill everyone.
Which goes back to my earlier issue, the Future Majin Attack jumped through all kinds of hoops for Mirai Gohan to survive. So how and why did this universe fail?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:48 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:

Which goes back to my earlier issue, the Future Majin Attack jumped through all kinds of hoops for Mirai Gohan to survive. So how and why did this universe fail?
The only way I see is Goku and the others use their energy up and while they are able to fight Dabura he causes them to lose enough power to wake Buu.

The future majin attack was the biggest pis in all of fiction though. I would have rather the Androids, Gohan and Trunks fight together and in up tricking Dabura into spitting on Babidi.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 am

coola wrote:Image
Um..why not murder him now?
I'm sensing a lot of TFS influence in this one.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:25 am

Slangh wrote: If a planet-destroying power was used to move water, the result would have been an explosion of super-heated water due to the huge amount of energy transferred.
That's way too much real science for the series, and pretty much for any series with superbeings. With that level of accuracy, the mere facts that there are superbeings would be a problem on itself.
Bulma would have been killed and the damage would have been catastrophic, but she's still alive and everything is still standing.
Which is one reason why I stated "of all the possible problems".
18 was just pushing the water outward with a force field and the result looks like a normal flood that any superhuman can dodge by jumping into the air.
What it looks is a being, that is actually stronger than the gang, using her power (with effort) to engulf them in water that she is pushing. Unless you really want to use real, accurate science, which is incoherent with the existence of superbeings on itself, that's not a real problem. Bulma being fine is way more of a problem but even that doesn't even register compared to the real problems of this special.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:29 pm

This universe actually has a lot of potential for when the Majin attack happens.

Salagir, if you're reading this, having the androids meet the Majins would make for a great special!

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:00 pm

coola wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Man, I can believe they wasted our time with that special, I mean what with Vegeta characterization in this page? It looks like he's from Super, while in the actual arc he's the guy who hardly begun to grow affection for his son and wife, he would be willing to keep fighting with the androids no matter how damage that could cause to Earth.
And #16 to resign his initial programming? There's no threat to the living world (Cell) in this universe, so there's no excuse for him to not go straight and fight to kill Goku.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:16 pm

Oh, so we're going to go brightest timeline on this huh? How about throw in Launch suddenly shows up and Tenshinhan decides he's ready to settle down, and Yamcha and #16 decide to go on a space buddy road trip or something? :lolno:

They should have just had 16 blow up Goku.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:40 am

FoolsGil wrote:
Oh, so we're going to go brightest timeline on this huh? How about throw in Launch suddenly shows up and Tenshinhan decides he's ready to settle down, and Yamcha and #16 decide to go on a space buddy road trip or something? :lolno:

If Goku dies he would have the tools and training to beat Buu. Keeping him alive blocks out ssj3 and fusion.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:19 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:

If Goku dies he would have the tools and training to beat Buu. Keeping him alive blocks out ssj3 and fusion.
The explosion would have been large enough to envelop everyone including Piccolo. No way Goku is going to get back to Earth even if he knew SSJ3

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:55 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:

The explosion would have been large enough to envelop everyone including Piccolo. No way Goku is going to get back to Earth even if he knew SSJ3
If everyone dies than Buu doesn't have enough energy to get free. Also Baba could bring Goku to earth if things got bad.

No Cell and leaving Goku alive is the best course for setting up a Buu wins universe.

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:30 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
If everyone dies than Buu doesn't have enough energy to get free. Also Baba could bring Goku to earth if things got bad.

No Cell and leaving Goku alive is the best course for setting up a Buu wins universe.
But without Vegeta being so desperate to fight Gokuu again, he may have been more focused on defeating Dabura before Buu has the chance to even awaken

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:44 am

GigaDrill wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:

But without Vegeta being so desperate to fight Gokuu again, he may have been more focused on defeating Dabura before Buu has the chance to even awaken
If Goku, Gohan and Vegeta only reach Cell games level Dabura can drain them and handle them.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Geets is so OOC here :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek: