Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Noah » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:04 pm

coola wrote:Image
So Hanasia can transform into a Super Saiyan? Otherwise will be a completely ownage for Broly.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:36 am

Noah wrote:So Hanasia can transform into a Super Saiyan? Otherwise will be a completely ownage for Broly.
Oh, I dunno. Supposing they have some sort of, oh, I dunno, mind-control device or something, Hanasia could always just throw the match, and pretend she's "giving" him a crown :P .
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Not really sure how Vegeta has gone this long without challenging Hanasia. Surely he has surpassed her a long time ago.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Doctor. wrote:Not really sure how Vegeta has gone this long without challenging Hanasia. Surely he has surpassed her a long time ago.
Perhaps he wanted to make sure he didn't get killed this time? Or perhaps he wasn't too keen on some of the other responsibilities of being king, and didn't want to worry about that at the time? Maybe he wanted to wait till he reached Super Saiyan; that way he could make the fight a spectacle and really solidify his place as the "King of All Saiyans"?

Who knows?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Vegeta "Yeah, think I'm gonna steer clear from that one"
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

kudo6000
Beyond Newbie

Post by kudo6000 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Yeeeaaahhh.... Who was I kidding? There was no way Hanasia was going to win. She lacked any SS transformation.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:00 pm

Whichever way this comes out, you'd think Bardock would have seen it coming.

kudo6000
Beyond Newbie

Post by kudo6000 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:38 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Whichever way this comes out, you'd think Bardock would have seen it coming.
There's speculation that this is actually one of Bardock's many premonitions.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:20 pm

Why he poking her in the back?

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:40 pm

...And Bardock doesn't really seem to care at all that Hanasia was killed.

Every single version of Bardock we've seen has cared about someone, whether it be his team (TV special), the aliens who cared for him (Episode of Bardock), or his family (DB Minus).

This version though? Seems to give zero damns.

Not really a fan. Bardock being able to care about something beyond himself on a planet of assholes is one of the things that made him stand out.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Mewzard wrote:...And Bardock doesn't really seem to care at all that Hanasia was killed.

Every single version of Bardock we've seen has cared about someone, whether it be his team (TV special), the aliens who cared for him (Episode of Bardock), or his family (DB Minus).

Not really a fan. Bardock being able to care about something beyond himself on a planet of assholes is one of the things that made him stand out.
I agree. Even if it was a "all according to cake keikaku" he had a smirk on his face, as if he didn't make 2 kids with Hanasia. It's a shame. I wonder if that choice was made because of Minus. Already made one reference mocking Gine, why not another to show Bardock is the complete opposite of Minus, though that also makes him the complete opposite of his incarnation of the TV special.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:01 pm

FoolsGil wrote:I agree. Even if it was a "all according to cake keikaku" he had a smirk on his face, as if he didn't make 2 kids with Hanasia. It's a shame. I wonder if that choice was made because of Minus. Already made one reference mocking Gine, why not another to show Bardock is the complete opposite of Minus, though that also makes him the complete opposite of his incarnation of the TV special.
Hey, to be fair...Hanasia was a pretty psychotic person herself. Girl threatened to kill Bardock when she challenged him for his throne! Really, it's to be expected that Bardock didn't care any more about her than she did about him.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:39 am

Fionordequester wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I agree. Even if it was a "all according to cake keikaku" he had a smirk on his face, as if he didn't make 2 kids with Hanasia. It's a shame. I wonder if that choice was made because of Minus. Already made one reference mocking Gine, why not another to show Bardock is the complete opposite of Minus, though that also makes him the complete opposite of his incarnation of the TV special.
Hey, to be fair...Hanasia was a pretty psychotic person herself. Girl threatened to kill Bardock when she challenged him for his throne! Really, it's to be expected that Bardock didn't care any more about her than she did about him.
Methinks she would have spared him. She gave the challenger on page 1466 a chance to give up. She could have just beaten Bardock an inch of his life and then throw him into a healing pod. :D

Maybe this story is just too cruel. The Saiyans pretty much hate and will kill everyone, but they don't all think like Vegeta. Bardock's TV special showed him caring for Saiyans other than himself. And in DBM he chose a Saiyan who didn't care for him, and has not even a glumness at her death. It's a sad story. Truly is.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Mewzard wrote:...And Bardock doesn't really seem to care at all that Hanasia was killed.

He already knew about it. It seems he had years to come to terms with her death. He did say rest in peace, so it's not like he's devoid of feeling.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Doctor. wrote:

He already knew about it. It seems he had years to come to terms with her death. He did say rest in peace, so it's not like he's devoid of feeling.
Did he have to smirk though?

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:31 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
Doctor. wrote:

Did he have to smirk though?
Let's see where this goes. He could be smirking because he knows Broly is going to die.

jcogginsa
Advanced Regular

Post by jcogginsa » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:46 pm

So is their a reason that no one has posted the actual new page yet?

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:44 pm

jcogginsa wrote:So is their a reason that no one has posted the actual new page yet?
It's not in the right format to upload to an image site yet.

kudo6000
Beyond Newbie

Post by kudo6000 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Salagir on the Bardock page:

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Well Toriyama didn't write the Bardock special for one, and two, no one wants to follow the story of a prick. Unless apparently it's DBM.