Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

coola
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by coola » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:46 pm

My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:32 pm

MrUnusual wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:Pleased to meet you MrUnusual, I hope you like it here, some of us may gripe about something, but Saligir must be doing something right that we keep coming back. :P
I love it here lol. I might not post much, but before returning as a member, I've been reading posts here for many years, found lots of funny ones too lol. I wonder if Salagir still visits this forum, haven't spoken to him in awhile
Just curious as I also haven’t read Multiverse for some time now. Wasn’t it supposed to go beyond the tournament at one point? Different arcs per say.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Xeztin wrote:
MrUnusual wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:Pleased to meet you MrUnusual, I hope you like it here, some of us may gripe about something, but Saligir must be doing something right that we keep coming back. :P
I love it here lol. I might not post much, but before returning as a member, I've been reading posts here for many years, found lots of funny ones too lol. I wonder if Salagir still visits this forum, haven't spoken to him in awhile
Just curious as I also haven’t read Multiverse for some time now. Wasn’t it supposed to go beyond the tournament at one point? Different arcs per say.
It was commonly held that the tournament would be "interrupted" but it's been interrupted 3 times now kind of, and twice it's resumed. I'm really interested to see what happens next.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:38 pm

TobyS wrote:
Xeztin wrote:
MrUnusual wrote: I love it here lol. I might not post much, but before returning as a member, I've been reading posts here for many years, found lots of funny ones too lol. I wonder if Salagir still visits this forum, haven't spoken to him in awhile
It was commonly held that the tournament would be "interrupted" but it's been interrupted 3 times now kind of, and twice it's resumed. I'm really interested to see what happens next.
Presumbly something huge has to happen to stop the tournament then? I’m guessing Salagir is teasing :wink:

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 am

The fact Goten ain't instagibbed shows they are low ss2 and he is high 1 IMO.
Cell Juniors like to mess around and beat the crap out of their targets rather than just going ahead and killing them. They're kinda like evil Gotenkses in that way. The gap between these Juniors and SSj Goten shouldn't be nearly as huge as the gap between the Cell Games Juniors and, say, Yamcha... and Yamcha survived being smacked around for a while, though of course he couldn't really fight back at all.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:49 am

Pantalones wrote:
The fact Goten ain't instagibbed shows they are low ss2 and he is high 1 IMO.
Cell Juniors like to mess around and beat the crap out of their targets rather than just going ahead and killing them. They're kinda like evil Gotenkses in that way. The gap between these Juniors and SSj Goten shouldn't be nearly as huge as the gap between the Cell Games Juniors and, say, Yamcha... and Yamcha survived being smacked around for a while, though of course he couldn't really fight back at all.
Cell games cell told his Jr's. Specifically to dick around, or at least waited to tell them to get serious.

These juniors are under babidis control who wants to get the Dragonballs or rule the universe, he gets mad if anyone like Vegeta doesn't efficiently do what he says.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Meh..not really cared for them :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:50 pm

coola wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Wow, Goten is really mess up lol and Babidi ordered Cell to hold Gohan and the others, because..?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Noah wrote:
coola wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Wow, Goten is really mess up lol and Babidi ordered Cell to hold Gohan and the others, because..?
No offense, Noah, but you always have these weird doubts and questions about the new pages... Most of your questions are answered by simply reading the recent pages and following the story.

Cell is holding Gohan and the others so that they don't try to stop Babidi, obviously. Cell even stated on page 1345 that Babidi didn't send them away because he didn't realize they were dangerous, and because of that Cell would be "keeping an eye" on them.

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:48 am

coola wrote:Meh..not really cared for them :)
Yeah, me neither... I don't know why, but whenever I see the Heloits I'm like "so what?". No offense to whoever likes them but, aside from their armors, I don't find them particulary interesting.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 am

Rubens wrote:
Yeah, me neither... I don't know why, but whenever I see the Heloits I'm like "so what?". No offense to whoever likes them but, aside from their armors, I don't find them particulary interesting.
Yeah...but a few armors just got a couple of holes shot through them! NOooooooooooo!!!

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:13 pm

rereboy wrote:No offense, Noah, but you always have these weird doubts and questions about the new pages... Most of your questions are answered by simply reading the recent pages and following the story.

Cell is holding Gohan and the others so that they don't try to stop Babidi, obviously. Cell even stated on page 1345 that Babidi didn't send them away because he didn't realize they were dangerous, and because of that Cell would be "keeping an eye" on them.
My apologies, mate. I just follow Multiverse by this thread, so I might not remember statements from the last few pages.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:05 am

I look at this page, and I wonder if the Heliotes would have less problems if they had instant shield. I know that one guy who ended up losing to Bra made shields but imho, shootouts would be less of an issue if you didn't have to worry about turning it on manually.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Noah wrote:
rereboy wrote:No offense, Noah, but you always have these weird doubts and questions about the new pages... Most of your questions are answered by simply reading the recent pages and following the story.

My apologies, mate. I just follow Multiverse by this thread, so I might not remember statements from the last few pages.
Why don't you use the website? I have the faint idea that I read in some post that you are from France (though I may be remembering it wrong), and if so it'd probably better to read it in your language instead of a (not so good) translation, even more so because it is THE original version of the comic :P
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:27 am

Rubens wrote:
They have one of the few attacks that could theoretically take out Buu. Even if it's a bit kamikaze.

In fact, there's probably only 4 ways to take out Buu:

1. Trapping spells like Babidi's. Though Buu's battle with Tien and escaping Gast's spell showed he's found a way around them.
2. The Heloits' Carbonite. He knows how to use their armor now so he may have worked around that too.
3. Vegetto's Kiai attack. Buu may have been trolling and allowing parts to be blasted, though.
4. XII's true-form-raw-power blast, the only definitive one he was taken off-guard by.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:41 am

Brikikoz wrote:
Rubens wrote:
They have one of the few attacks that could theoretically take out Buu. Even if it's a bit kamikaze.

In fact, there's probably only 4 ways to take out Buu:

1. Trapping spells like Babidi's. Though Buu's battle with Tien and escaping Gast's spell showed he's found a way around them.
2. The Heloits' Carbonite. He knows how to use their armor now so he may have worked around that too.
3. Vegetto's Kiai attack. Buu may have been trolling and allowing parts to be blasted, though.
4. XII's true-form-raw-power blast, the only definitive one he was taken off-guard by.
Buu can be taken out by any kind of energy attack that is powerful enough and hits all of his body at once. Vegetto's technique is just more effective at a lesser energy level than it would normally be required to eradicate Buu's body. However, no technique or level of power will be able to eradicate Buu if it doesn't hit all of Buu's body at once, and as long as Buu keeps pieces of himself all over the place, he's almost unkillable.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:45 am

I really want to see Kale and Caulifla and see a battle with Broly vs Kale. That'd be awesome! :D
Make this happen Salagir...
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:13 pm

omegalucas wrote:Why don't you use the website? I have the faint idea that I read in some post that you are from France (though I may be remembering it wrong), and if so it'd probably better to read it in your language instead of a (not so good) translation, even more so because it is THE original version of the comic :P
Well, I prefer to check this thread whenever a new page pops up instead of using the actual website, Moi, de France? No, I'm from Brazil lol, but now that you mentioned I see Multiverse has multiple language options, even japanese, do anyone knows if the japanese fan base actually enjoy this comic?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:04 am

BrolyKale wrote:I really want to see Kale and Caulifla and see a battle with Broly vs Kale. That'd be awesome! :D
I think they said there wont be anyone from Super in DBM.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:23 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:I really want to see Kale and Caulifla and see a battle with Broly vs Kale. That'd be awesome! :D
I think they said there wont be anyone from Super in DBM.
Ah, really? why so? is there any explanation?
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu