Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Well, supporting evidence that Gast is above SSJ3-tier is how much Vegetto wanted to fight him after being eliminated. We have to keep in mind that the Ghost Warriors have augmented strength. Raichi gave Ghost Freeza a 5th Form (unless we're to assume U3 Freeza acheived it himself), and I'm guessing Ghost U13 Vegeta has received a considerable power boost, and probably a more sustainable transformation, so him giving Gast a run for his money isn't all too far-fetched.

Although, I will say that while I think it doesn't make much sense for Gast to be holding back, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we saw a turnaround like the Bra vs. Coldyu, given Gast's affinity with magic. Or something like "Sike! This wasn't even my full power."

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 am

Gast could also be suppressed. Gast saw SSJ3 Vegito and while he power was impressive Gast implied he could still beat him.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:Gast could also be suppressed. Gast saw SSJ3 Vegito and while he power was impressive Gast implied he could still beat him.
No, they're would be no reason for Gast to be at a suppressed level of power, it'll just be out of character. Also whoever wins this fight cannot beat Bra in the next round too.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:19 pm

TheOverlyMadHatter wrote:Well, supporting evidence that Gast is above SSJ3-tier is how much Vegetto wanted to fight him after being eliminated. We have to keep in mind that the Ghost Warriors have augmented strength. Raichi gave Ghost Freeza a 5th Form (unless we're to assume U3 Freeza acheived it himself), and I'm guessing Ghost U13 Vegeta has received a considerable power boost, and probably a more sustainable transformation, so him giving Gast a run for his money isn't all too far-fetched.

Although, I will say that while I think it doesn't make much sense for Gast to be holding back, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we saw a turnaround like the Bra vs. Coldyu, given Gast's affinity with magic. Or something like "Sike! This wasn't even my full power."
miguelnuva1 wrote:Gast could also be suppressed. Gast saw SSJ3 Vegito and while he power was impressive Gast implied he could still beat him.
Power isn't all. Gast didn't stop Buu with power, he used an technique. Gast might still be hiding some power, but his greatest weapons are probably his abilities and techniques, not his raw power. His statement regarding Vegetto's power seems to imply this.

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:44 pm

This is a trait I actually love about Gast and in my opinion sets him apart from most of the cast. It's also something I've been trying to apply to my FC as well.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:59 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:This is a trait I actually love about Gast and in my opinion sets him apart from most of the cast. It's also something I've been trying to apply to my FC as well.
Is being a bland bowl of porridge what sets Gast apart from the cast? But honestly his personality is as bland as corn flakes, and the only really unique thing about him, is his powers and the fact that he's a namek.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Gog wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:This is a trait I actually love about Gast and in my opinion sets him apart from most of the cast. It's also something I've been trying to apply to my FC as well.
Is being a bland bowl of porridge what sets Gast apart from the cast? But honestly his personality is as bland as corn flakes, and the only really unique thing about him, is his powers and the fact that he's a namek.
I don't think he's bland, didn't you read his fight with Piccolo Daimao? He showcased a lot of personality there.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Gog wrote:
I don't think he's bland, didn't you read his fight with Piccolo Daimao? He showcased a lot of personality there.
You mean, he crafted memes right? He has a full personality, its just that its bland corn flake porridge

Nekis13
Regular

Post by Nekis13 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Gog wrote:
Doctor. wrote: I don't think he's bland, didn't you read his fight with Piccolo Daimao? He showcased a lot of personality there.
You mean, he crafted memes right? He has a full personality, its just that its bland corn flake porridge
You sure? that guy got deep into Piccolo Daimao's mind. He's definitely not bland.
stay edgy

DeviantArt Thing: Drawings and stuff, also Dragon Ball

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Nekis13 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Doctor. wrote: I don't think he's bland, didn't you read his fight with Piccolo Daimao? He showcased a lot of personality there.
You sure? that guy got deep into Piccolo Daimao's mind. He's definitely not bland.
'Sigh' I'm just saying that in my opinion I just find Gast's personality to be uninteresting. Its my opinion though, your free to think whatever you want.

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Gog wrote:
Nekis13 wrote:
Gog wrote:
'Sigh' I'm just saying that in my opinion I just find Gast's personality to be uninteresting. Its my opinion though, your free to think whatever you want.
Personality? I didn't realize he had one.
Retired.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
Gog wrote:
Nekis13 wrote:
Personality? I didn't realize he had one.
He's just that bland. Honestly Gast is everything we've seen before, but done worse, he's supposed to be... Uhh, he's supposed to be like Batman, but theres nothing going on with him. Because, he's just so boring

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Gast is basicaly Nail.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 am

Well Namekians are bland normally anyways. Weirdos like Piccolo aren't the norm.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 am

Gog wrote:
No, they're would be no reason for Gast to be at a suppressed level of power, it'll just be out of character. Also whoever wins this fight cannot beat Bra in the next round too.
Why can't they beat Bra?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:23 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Why can't they beat Bra?
Actually I'm wrong, if Raichi wins he defiantly has a chance, of beating the sue. If Gast wins, then he'll become a nice soup

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 am

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Why can't they beat Bra?
Actually I'm wrong, if Raichi wins he defiantly has a chance, of beating the sue. If Gast wins, then he'll become a nice soup
I think Salagir is goibg to shock everyone, Bra seems like the character you set up big then you finally let someone topple her.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:07 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Why can't they beat Bra?
I think Salagir is goibg to shock everyone, Bra seems like the character you set up big then you finally let someone topple her.
You know that moment should have happened in the infamous Cold fight, that moment has long passed unfortunately, she won't be toppled, from what we know of her. Raichi will at best break her, and we could all have a laugh at her broken battered body. Then all scream in rage when she eats a sensu, and goes SS3

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Speaking of screaming in rage, i forgot how overpowered certain character is here :D
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Enter the Broly. Oh my god Gast, Gast, Gast I'm so sorry that Slagir has to wank Broly to an ungodly level. Or at the very least whip out some epic hax, that'll let you beat Broly, but still kill you, so that Raichi can use your body