WeeklyTubeShow (DBZ Parody Dubs) (NSFW)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Re: WeeklyTubeShow (Dragon Dub Z)

Post by Innagadadavida » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 am

Yeah I always crop. It's to fit the YouTube player. That's how we like it here at WTS. I am selective about it; I will move the image up or down based on the focus. In that way it is more similar to the Japanese Kai DVDs as opposed to the orange bricks. Though I do have 4:3 version of "King Kai Doesn't Appreciate Piccolo".

KakaR0T
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KakaR0T » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:29 am

LOL "I'll catch you"
*Piccolo falls to the ground*

Funniest part :lol:

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Post by El Diabeetus » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

Definitely one of my favorites. I was gonna ask how you got the DBOX footage to widescreen. But, you already answered that. Piccolo's outbursts made this already awesome dub even more awesome. The gay-esque Freeza is gold.

Makaioshin
Advanced Regular

Post by Makaioshin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 pm

I love what you did with Freeza, haha.
What does Freeza say after Kuririn tells Goku to bite Freeza?

I had no idea Kr*llen was censored now. I normally use Kuririn anyway...

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm

For DragonDub Pack 2, I keep doing the most obnoxiously loud laugh at Dende's reaction to being shoved...

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 pm

The Time Traveller wrote:For DragonDub Pack 2, I keep doing the most obnoxiously loud laugh at Dende's reaction to being shoved...
Hahaha, yes. I nearly lose it at that everytime, too. :P
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Remix
Beyond Newbie

Post by Remix » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 am

Hello, ya'll. Wut it do?

New dub featuring Piccolo and Tien.
Hi, I'm WeeklyTubeShow. Innagadadavida and I like to make videos.

Perhaps you'd like to see one.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Love that bit at the end. :)
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Hahaha, "I don't care! :D"
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Re: WeeklyTubeShow (Kami from TeamFourStar) DBZ

Post by Innagadadavida » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

UPDATE: New Video!!

DragonDump -- What Is This (I Don't Even)
Made from scraps. Random voice clips from improvised chat sessions.

Also, for the Hokuto No Ken fans out there:
Dub of the North Star Episode 2: "Fist of Lingering Hunger!!! Death is Highly Likely!!!

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 am

Innagadadavida wrote:UPDATE: New Video!!

DragonDump -- What Is This (I Don't Even)
Made from scraps. Random voice clips from improvised chat sessions.

Also, for the Hokuto No Ken fans out there:
Dub of the North Star Episode 2: "Fist of Lingering Hunger!!! Death is Highly Likely!!!
Awesome dub. My favourite parts were the Jackie Chun gag and 2008 Jump Special gag. Also have you guys ever considered making shirts or something like that, like TFS does? Because I would proudly go around wearing a shirt saying "you ain't got shine you ain't got that shit" or something like that.

Remix
Beyond Newbie

Post by Remix » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:32 am

Hi, I'm WeeklyTubeShow. Innagadadavida and I like to make videos.

Perhaps you'd like to see one.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 am

That stinger...stung really bad. :P That's probably the best I've ever seen.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

The Iron Fjord
Beyond Newbie

Post by The Iron Fjord » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Wow, it has been a long time since you made a video. Pretty hilarious!
The Iron Fjord will kick you in the nuts!

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah... not my sort of comedy.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm

I had just discovered this a few months ago and I never knew that you guys were active on this forum!

Anyway, great vid, just like your previous ones. :)
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Cell's second mouth, I wasn't expecting it at all. :shock: The editing on that is great. XD
Also the 50 with a bunch of ones underneath.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

mysticboy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mysticboy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Cell's second mouth killed me :lol:

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am

That mouth/cod-piece bit was wonderful.

Wonderful.

Also, the meta "Where is everyone?/This is your last fan," dialogue was pretty clever. I enjoy the hell out of these.

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Re: WeeklyTubeShow (DBZ Parody Dubs) (NSFW)

Post by Innagadadavida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:40 am

Hey everyone! Been a while since I dropped in on the forums, and I know the thread is old, but I wanted to revive it to tell you about the return of WeeklyTubeShow! We are going to be posting new Dragon Ball Z videos on the YouTube channel as well as refreshing old videos with Dragon Box footage. Check it out, tell us what you think, and post requests on this thread. Help us out by posting videos here if you like what we do.

We have a brand new video!!!
Piccolo Dies - WeeklyTubeShow

I've also updated the original post for this thread.
Innagadadavida wrote:NOTE: I originally started this thread to share WeeklyTubeShow's videos on Kanzenshuu (Daizex at the time). Since then I joined forces with Remix to work on these videos. This thread has been modified since I first posted it to showcase the WeeklyTubeShow YouTube channel as it exists now (as of this update).

What is WeeklyTubeShow?
WeeklyTubeShow is a YouTube channel that first gained traction in 2006 with dubbed parody clips of Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball. Voice actor Remix began creating these videos in his spare time as a way to practice voice acting and writing. I began working with Remix in 2008 on the WeeklyTubeShow channel to edit the videos and write. Everyone is familiar with Dragon Ball Z Abridged, WeeklyTubeShow is similar but rather than retelling the whole story, each video is just a short skit with the DBZ characters and footage. This project actually began before DBZ: Abridged started; WeeklyTubeShow even began before the first abridged series ever, Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, made its debut. It's not really a contest though because Remix and myself are both friends with TeamFourStar and we have worked with them on several projects. As the channel grew in subscribers Remix and I expanded the content to include full abridged parodies. The most popular of which is Dub of the North Star, an abridged parody of Fist of the North Star. I also post How-To Tutorials for video editing on WeeklyTubeShow.

Dragon Dub Z
Way back in 2006, Remix used Windows Movie Maker and extremely low quality clips of Dragon Ball Z, and dubbed over the footage with his own voice in real time. They were very poor quality videos but they made so folks like myself laugh. The most famous video was Piccolo Lays A Beating, which was even referenced in the TeamFourStar DBZ Abridged Movie 7. The WeeklyTubeShow channel grew in popularity and viewers made fanworks of the WeeklyTubeShow version of Piccolo, including a techno song. The following videos are part of the Dragon Dub Redux series which are refreshed "Kai-ified" versions of the old videos. The ones labeled Dragon Dub Returns are more recent.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dub of the North Star
Dub of the North Star is an Abridged Parody of Fist of the North Star. Recently Kenshiro from Dub of the North Star made a cameo appearance on Dragon Ball Z Abridged facing off against Cell. If you like Dragon Ball Z Abridged, you'll probably like this too!

ImageImageImageImage