How to contact Toei Animation?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

How to contact Toei Animation?

Post by ShinRogafuken » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Hello, I need to contact Toei Animation for business inquiries. I know that because of the TFS flooding they apparently removed their contact page, but I need to somehow communicate with at least a representative of the company for legal matters.

Does anyone know how I can do this? Thank you.
Last edited by ShinRogafuken on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: How to contact Toei Animation?

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

ShinRogafuken wrote:Hello, I need to contact Toei Animation for business enquiries. I know that because of the TFS flooding they apparently removed their contact page, but I need to somehow communicate with at least a representative of the company for legal matters.

What could you possibly need to contact Toei for? Furthermore, typos like "enquiries" aren't going to help your case any... :? (nevermind that the people at Toei you think you need to speak with, ya' know, probably speak Japanese)... just sayin'.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
ShinRogafuken wrote:Hello, I need to contact Toei Animation for business enquiries. I know that because of the TFS flooding they apparently removed their contact page, but I need to somehow communicate with at least a representative of the company for legal matters.

What could you possibly need to contact Toei for? Furthermore, typos like "enquiries" aren't going to help your case any... :? (nevermind that the people at Toei you think you need to speak with, ya' know, probably speak Japanese)... just sayin'.
Whoops on the typo! Inquiries. Well, language isn't a problem. What I need to contact Toei for is kind of....secretive. It's not urgent or anything, so umm yeah if you don't know that's not a problem.

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Furthermore, typos like "enquiries" aren't going to help your case any... :?
I don't see the typo here, ''enquiries''. It's spelt correctly and it means to look into or to investigate something. You can spell it, ''inquiries'' but it means the same thing.

Is this an old ''British English'' vs ''American English'' conflict? :P
- Scott

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:10 pm

ShinRogafuken wrote:Whoops on the typo! Inquiries. Well, language isn't a problem. What I need to contact Toei for is kind of....secretive. It's not urgent or anything, so umm yeah if you don't know that's not a problem.
I just stopped taking you seriously right there.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Remix
Beyond Newbie

Post by Remix » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm sure ShinRogafuken appreciates the help you've given him. Jesus.

Dude, just go to their corporate website. Language will be an issue, though.
Hi, I'm WeeklyTubeShow. Innagadadavida and I like to make videos.

Perhaps you'd like to see one.

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:
ShinRogafuken wrote:Whoops on the typo! Inquiries. Well, language isn't a problem. What I need to contact Toei for is kind of....secretive. It's not urgent or anything, so umm yeah if you don't know that's not a problem.
I just stopped taking you seriously right there.
Umm so? It's not Dragon Ball related so it's not even appropriate to be on this forum, while Toei Animation itself is Dragon Ball-related. To be honest I don't care if I reveal it or not, but I'm really not interested in starting an argument. Thanks for understanding!
Remix wrote:I'm sure ShinRogafuken appreciates the help you've given him. Jesus.

Dude, just go to their corporate website. Language will be an issue, though.
Yeah, thanks, I'm completely aware, I was just trying to find another way, but I guess I'll have to do it that way.

Tatsunoboshi Horoko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tatsunoboshi Horoko » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 pm

You can try their corporate website, their European website or their Philippine-branch website. I think all of those have contact info.

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Tatsunoboshi Horoko wrote:You can try their corporate website, their European website or their Philippine-branch website. I think all of those have contact info.
Yep thanks, I have all the info I need, so this thread isn't needed! 8)

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 pm

ShinRogafuken wrote: To be honest I don't care if I reveal it or not..
Well seeing as you made the thread? :P
- Scott

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm

chibi_goten wrote:
Yeah, you do have a point. I mean if you're interested I guess you can send me a PM or whatever, like I said its not Dragon Ball related.

Choujin Daizenshuu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Choujin Daizenshuu » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 pm

So you're planning on buying Toei animation, huh? :roll:

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm

ShinRogafuken wrote:
chibi_goten wrote:
Yeah, you do have a point. I mean if you're interested I guess you can send me a PM or whatever, like I said its not Dragon Ball related.

I'd kind of like to know, if only because of pure curiousity.

Actually, anytime someone has a secret it kills me inside until I find out...but not in a selfish-nosy kind of way ;)
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Big Momma wrote:
ShinRogafuken wrote:
chibi_goten wrote: Well seeing as you made the thread? :P

I'd kind of like to know, if only because of pure curiousity.

Actually, anytime someone has a secret it kills me inside until I find out...but not in a selfish-nosy kind of way ;)
Ahh damn it, to many people wanting to know! Haha its not a big deal and its not Dragon Ball related so yeah.

Kid Trunks
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kid Trunks » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 pm

VegettoEX wrote:

Wow, that's a pretty bitchy reply...

B
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by B » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Kid Trunks wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:

Hey, hey, hey! He used the qualifier "just sayin'" at the end, ya doof. Just sayin'.
Keen Observation of Dragon Ball Z Movie 4's Climax wrote:Slug shits to see the genki

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Kid Trunks wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:

I dunno... kinda impossible for me to be "bitchy" about someone that I don't know contacting a company that I have no ties to. Seemed fairly honest and realistic to me.

I know some people have a tough time accepting that, though.
B wrote:Hey, hey, hey! He used the qualifier "just sayin'" at the end, ya doof. Just sayin'.
I know, right? It's a "get out of jail free" card! Why don't people understand this?! :P
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Kid Trunks wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:

Haha no man VegettoEX's reply to mine wasn't bitchy at all. I needing to contact Toei Animation over something like that seems suspicious, doesn't it?

Commander_Red
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Commander_Red » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 pm

ShinRogafuken wrote:its not Dragon Ball related so yeah.
Then isn't it sorta going against the whole purpose of this section of the forum? :?

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:45 am