Camera Pans!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Camera Pans!

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Man, I love this thread so much. Keep up the good work!
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Just realized I forgot to correctly blend the bottom of one frame, so I went back and redid it. I also went ahead and lowered the contrast and saturation, and now I think it looks much better than before:
(Click for full size)

[EDIT] Okay, scratch that. Photobucket's being a pain in the ass right now. My images are below a megabyte, yet it's still resizing them no matter how much I shrink them. I'll figure this out later.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 pm

I usually just save my adjustments in a copy.
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

Zestanor
Regular

Post by Zestanor » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm

8)

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:37 pm

I remember years back I attempted to make a camera pan image of the map Goku, Kuririn, Yamcha and the gang go over at Kame-senin's place. It's in DB episode 069 towards the beginning of the episode, if anyone would be so gracious as to grab a few screens. Wish I still owned the episode, but would still love to see the DragonWorld map again as it was a very interesting pan and a very neat thing to get to look at.

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 am

Here's another pan by me:

Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

bleed0range
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by bleed0range » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 am

Post Final Flash Vegeta

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:15 pm

SSj_Rambo wrote:I remember years back I attempted to make a camera pan image of the map Goku, Kuririn, Yamcha and the gang go over at Kame-senin's place. It's in DB episode 069 towards the beginning of the episode, if anyone would be so gracious as to grab a few screens. Wish I still owned the episode, but would still love to see the DragonWorld map again as it was a very interesting pan and a very neat thing to get to look at.
I had a look at this episode but the map always seems covered, either by a magnifier or a hand.

Here is one I grabbed from the same episode, my first shot at something like this:

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 am

Corpsecreate
Beyond Newbie

Post by Corpsecreate » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 am

Wow that shot looks really nice Kei. The colours look good too :)

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Thats really awesome kei!

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Majin Steve
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Steve » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm

thank you, I go nuts for these.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:52 am

Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:56 am

Here is the Broly one a couple of people wanted to see, was very hard to do with the aura and clothes constantly moving.

Click the image to enlarge it, it might take a while to load though as it is 5mb.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Sin wrote:Here is the Broly one a couple of people wanted to see, was very hard to do with the aura and clothes constantly moving.
Click the image to enlarge it, it might take a while to load though as it is 5mb.
http://www.freewebs.com/blabhotel/broly100.png
Here's the same image recompressed as a jpg, almost no artifacting, and 8% of the PNG's filesize.

Javaki
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Javaki » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Here are a few I did a while back and just rediscovered on my harddrive:

Goku from Dragon Ball episode 1: http://imageshack.us/a/img713/9059/pan1i.png
Vegeta from Budokai 3's Opening: http://imageshack.us/a/img268/2661/pan2g.png
Goku from Budokai 2's Opening: http://imageshack.us/a/img191/1685/pan4.png
Goku, Dende and Mr. Popo from Dragon Ball GT episode 1: http://imageshack.us/a/img40/7895/pan7n.png
Little Goku, Dende and Mr. Popo from Dragon Ball GT episode 1: http://imageshack.us/a/img191/3320/pan8.png
Muten Roshi from Dragon Ball GT episode 1: http://imageshack.us/a/img210/6634/pan9.png

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:51 am

Masahiro Shimanuki's cut from DBZ Sagas' opening.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:24 am

Man, Goku looks terrible in that shot.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sun May 19, 2013 3:24 am