Dragonball z screenshots

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

Dragonball z screenshots

Post by samuraix123 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm not sure if there is another topic about this. But is it possible I could get some screen-shots of goku vs frieza dragonbox quality?
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

GotenDaisuki
Regular

Re: Dragonball z screenshots

Post by GotenDaisuki » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Be specific?
So mondo lame.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Just pictures of them fighting. It doesn't matter what picture, I just want to see some of them in the Dragonbox quality.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
#1 Paikuhan fan!

AgitoZ
Temporarily Banned

Post by AgitoZ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm sure if you look back through the Dragon Box 3 thread you should find some screencaps.
If you're not here soon... GET ON!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:48 pm

I have a bunch of screenshots laying around on my HD, so I may as well post them here:
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Old ass ones on my computer:

Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Ahh Thanks! Those pictures are gorgeous :D
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Arique
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arique » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:00 pm

jjgp1112 wrote: Image
I never noticed until this day that Goku's eyebrows are black in this screenshot. Toei just LOVES to make Animation errors! :lol:
Forum quote of the moment:
Castor Troy wrote:You're all doing it wrong.

DBZ bootlegs have the movie 9 cover with the pioneer movie 2 description on the back and the disc actually has a Japanese soap opera in MEPG2. :roll:

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:10 am

Oh my god :shock: I never noticed that lol good eye :D I have seen a lot of errors in the movies and tv show as well :)
#1 Paikuhan fan!

ssjwamsall

Post by ssjwamsall » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Was Goku always that ripped when he went ssj? I only noticed that in this saga. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SylentEcho
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SylentEcho » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:57 am

Dragon Box looks way better on the tele. PC screens don't do them justice at all.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 am

Well, frankly DBox looks like s**t on my HD monitor even in motion, when you are not watching it from distance as TV. When viewed from distance, then it looks awesome.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Arique wrote:
jjgp1112 wrote: Image
I never noticed until this day that Goku's eyebrows are black in this screenshot. Toei just LOVES to make Animation errors! :lol:
I like to think that, in that particular moment, Freeza knocked the Super Saiyan out of Goku :lol:
There also one when Goku's dead, where in the next episode preview he goes Super but in the episode itself he just has the golden aura and black hair standing up (movie 4 style lol)
MCDaveG wrote:Well, frankly DBox looks like s**t on my HD monitor even in motion, when you are not watching it from distance as TV. When viewed from distance, then it looks awesome.
For me it looks crappy on my monitor, no matter the distance. Seeing it on a tv makes a world of a difference
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0