All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ashgill

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Ashgill » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello people. Anyone here from New zealand or Australia selling dragon boxes? Someone please let me know. Thanks

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Ashgill wrote:Hello people. Anyone here from New zealand or Australia selling dragon boxes? Someone please let me know. Thanks
I sure am!, and postage within Australia is free :)
Captain Awesome wrote:Welcome to Captain Awesome's on the verge of financial ruin clear-out sale!

Price update! Dragon Boxes are now cheaper!

Prices are negotiable, I wanted the community to take a stab before I threw everything up on Ebay and as such everything is more or less well under the prices you'll find there. I'm not willing to split up Dboxes 1-7, but other than that I'm open to discounting things that you guys want to bundle together.

Payment is via Paypal only, I'm located in Australia so there are international shipping prices to consider, however if you're in Australia, postage is free.

Hit up the spoiler tags for images! :)

Dragon Box 1-7: $750 USD shipped
Dragon Box vol 6 sealed $130 +shipping
Dragon Box vol 7 sealed $200 +shipping
Japanese Dragon Box Z 2 +Dragonbook: $200 USD +shipping (this one has some sun damage but the discs are in good condition)
Dragon Ball Seasons 1-5 + Movies: $75 USD shipped (boxes 1, 2 and 3 are unopened)
Dragon Ball complete set of original 2 disc releases + Movies $75 USD shipped
Dragon Ball GT complete Madman release +TV special: $35 USD +shipping (not pictured)
Dragon Ball GT season 1 and 2: $30 USD +shipping
Dragon Ball Z Blu Ray Movies and specials: $70 USD + shipping
JSAT special & PTESS/Episode of Bardock: $150 USD +shipping SOLD

Ashgill

Post by Ashgill » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Captain Awesome wrote:
Ashgill wrote:Hello people. Anyone here from New zealand or Australia selling dragon boxes? Someone please let me know. Thanks
Captain Awesome wrote:Welcome to Captain Awesome's on the verge of financial ruin clear-out sale!

Prices are negotiable, I wanted the community to take a stab before I threw everything up on Ebay and as such everything is more or less well under the prices you'll find there. I'm not willing to split up Dboxes 1-7, but other than that I'm open to discounting things that you guys want to bundle together.

Payment is via Paypal only, I'm located in Australia so there are international shipping prices to consider, however if you're in Australia, postage is free.

Japanese Dragon Box Z 2 +Dragonbook: $200 USD +shipping (this one has some sun damage but the discs are in good condition)
Dragon Ball Seasons 1-5 + Movies: $75 USD shipped (boxes 1, 2 and 3 are unopened)
Dragon Ball GT complete Madman release +TV special: $35 USD +shipping (not pictured)
Pm'd I'm from nz btw

Arian
Banned

Post by Arian » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Does anybody know where I can find this DVD?

http://www.amazon.fr/Dragon-Ball-GT-Vol ... B0013JZ4S0

Or does anyone here have it?
Was the hate for Kai largely unjustified?
Super Saiyan Prime wrote:It's an edited, cynically produced, cheap recut with a poorly utilized ancient score and awful scene recreations that later got traded in for a weird green tint.

The story of Kai's production is far more interesting than the actual product.
Danfun64 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm Screw Corus and it's monopoly. It should sell off the Nick, Disney, and CN assets at minimum.

Iberian_Saiyan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Iberian_Saiyan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Arian wrote:Does anybody know where I can find this DVD?

http://www.amazon.fr/Dragon-Ball-GT-Vol ... B0013JZ4S0

Or does anyone here have it?
Amazon Germany
http://www.amazon.de/Dragon-ball-vol-16 ... B0013JZ4S0

Amazon Canada
http://www.amazon.ca/Dragon-ball-vol-16 ... B0013JZ4S0

I tend to always check on .es, .fr, .it, .co.uk, .com, .ca and .jp if necessary for the lowest price.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Anybody in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area around here? Looking to make a few bucks, and I've got a good condition Dragon Box 2 lying around. I prefer not to ship anything if I can help it.

Dabura2002

Post by Dabura2002 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:01 am

I'm not selling this stuff, but I just figured I would throw this here for you guys. Pioneer Saiyan Conflict Box Set and Namek Saga Box Set. Closest thing you're going to get to Rock the Dragon without spending an arm and a leg if you're into VHS. Found it browsing Goodwill.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Dr ... 33889.html

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewitem.as ... d=28633815

I don't know if any of you are into collecting VHS but, I thought it was a good find. I'd definitely try to snag it if it were DVD.

EDIT: Hey look Rock the Dragon and complete GT: http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Dr ... 82749.html

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:44 pm

SELLING HUGE HARD TO FIND DRAGON BALL HEROES + MIRACLE CARDDASS COLLECTION!!! MORE THAN 700 CARDS! THIS MIGHT SEEM EXPENSIVE BUT ITS WORTH AT LEAST TWICE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I'M ASKING, PLUS I ACCEPT BEST OFFERS! SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (ALMOST)
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/152034019254?ssP ... 1555.l2649

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:59 am

'Tis the season of the Dragon Boxes on Kanzenshuu! I'm selling mine as well to help dig myself out from under college debt. Because of eBay's 10 items or $1,000 per month limit, only my extra Dragon Boxes are listed for the moment. You can find them here (free shipping for all) starting at $.99 bids:
The plan is to sell my other 1-7 after these have sold. I'll also be selling my GT Dragon Box and my Viz Dragon Ball manga 1-42 (DB 1-16, Z 1-26).

Good luck if you plan on bidding. Hit me up through PM or eBay if you want more pictures or more information of what's for sale, and feel free to make offers on the things I haven't put up yet. Everything must go.

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:03 am

moved to next page.
Last edited by SonEric84 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trans rights, now!

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:56 pm

I've decided I gotta get my hands on the 30th Anniversary guidebook. Anyone interested in trading it for one of the cheaper Dragon Boxes? Hit me up so we can strike a deal. I have other goods as well.

TheChosenOne1

Post by TheChosenOne1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:57 am

HEY GUYS, I'm LOOKING FOR SOME DBZ ANIMATION CELS...DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME?

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 am

Captain Awesome wrote:

Your price for box 7 is ridiculous. I used to sell New ones for half the price.

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:37 pm

sangofe wrote: Your price for box 7 is ridiculous. I used to sell New ones for half the price.
As I said prices are negotiable, so offers are welcome.

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:49 pm

SELLING DRAGON BALL KAI BOXSETS COMPLETE SERIES + MOVIES!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/152038768901?ssP ... 1555.l2649

SupremeSSJ
Beyond Newbie

Post by SupremeSSJ » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Anyone with Rock The Dragon willing to sell?

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 am

Tyro wrote:'Tis the season of the Dragon Boxes on Kanzenshuu! I'm selling mine as well to help dig myself out from under college debt. Because of eBay's 10 items or $1,000 per month limit, only my extra Dragon Boxes are listed for the moment. You can find them here (free shipping for all) starting at $.99 bids:
The plan is to sell my other 1-7 after these have sold. I'll also be selling my GT Dragon Box and my Viz Dragon Ball manga 1-42 (DB 1-16, Z 1-26).

Good luck if you plan on bidding. Hit me up through PM or eBay if you want more pictures or more information of what's for sale, and feel free to make offers on the things I haven't put up yet. Everything must go.
Bumping because there are less than 12 hours left for Dragon Boxes 1, 3, and 4. The sale for DBoxes 5, 6, and 7 will end tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for everyone who has bid so far.

After these sales clear I will be putting my other 7 DBoxes up on my girlfriend's eBay account, maybe with a Buy It Now option equal to whatever these go for just to hurry the sale along. The GT DBox and Viz manga are still for sale as well; feel free to make an offer.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:02 pm

nicolas_3d wrote:SELLING DRAGON BALL KAI BOXSETS COMPLETE SERIES + MOVIES!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/152038768901?ssP ... 1555.l2649

Pm me if you ever sell kai on bd from kaze.

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Selling Dragon Ball 30th anniversary book + video games and books!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/-/152043690816?

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Tyro wrote:
  • Dragon Box 1(SOLD)
  • Dragon Box 3 (SOLD)
  • Dragon Box 4 (SOLD)
  • Dragon Box 5 (used, good to very good condition)
  • Dragon Box 6 (used, like new condition)
  • Dragon Box 7 (used, good condition, small tear)

Just a reminder that there's less than one hour left for Dragon Box #5 and three hours left for Dragon Boxes #6 and #7. Thank you to everyone that has bid so far.

As fate would have it, eBay emailed me today and upgraded my account which allows me to sell 30 items a month or up to $3,000, so I'll hopefully be throwing a few things up tonight. Again: A full #1-7 US Dragon Box set, 42 volumes of the Viz manga, an acceptable condition Dragon Box GT (no Dragon Book), and a new addition: the very rare original Death Note finger puppet set. The Dragon Boxes will be sold separately with a Buy It Now option equal to what they sell for today (except for #2).

If anyone is has the 30th Anniversary guidebook to trade, or any other manga-related things, or wants to make a special deal, speak now or forever hold your peace.