All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VejituhTheWarriorGuy
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by VejituhTheWarriorGuy » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Lowered the price of the lot to 25: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-14-Drago ... 1629038052?
"You think you can defeat me? Using the power of those MOSQUITOS?! I am the legendary WARRIOR!" - Broly (Big Green Dub)

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:56 pm

calsmith1990 wrote:Hello Everyone!

Due to recent circumstances, I have decided to sell all my DBZ merchandise. Having a child is expensive! I am selling a bunch of the Super Battle Collection figures,17 in total, with the majority of them being unopened. Secondly, I am selling some American and the original Japanese DBZ episodes that have subtitles. The original Japanese videos are fun because they contain the original foul language and some scenes that were cut because they were too graphic. There are 18 tapes in total, containing roughly 50 episodes. Some are from the DBZ Series, some DBZ GT, and the others are full length movies. Then I have 10 American VHS tapes that consists of some full length movies and some episodes from the DBZ Series. Lastly, I have around 1,200 cards. I have all the series written down. They date back as far as 1989 and as early as 2000. There are over 120 rare cards (holographics, 1st Editions, etc.) If anyone is interested in these items or want more information, please email me at calsmith1990@gmail.com. Lastly, I am selling them on here because this was childhood and I love every piece I am selling. As a result, I want them to go to someone who loves and admires the DBZ series as much I do. Thank you.
hey can you please read the OP and follow the guidelines for your sale. thanks

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:40 am

calsmith1990 wrote:Hello Everyone!

Due to recent circumstances, I have decided to sell all my DBZ merchandise. Having a child is expensive! I am selling a bunch of the Super Battle Collection figures,17 in total, with the majority of them being unopened. Secondly, I am selling some American and the original Japanese DBZ episodes that have subtitles. The original Japanese videos are fun because they contain the original foul language and some scenes that were cut because they were too graphic. There are 18 tapes in total, containing roughly 50 episodes. Some are from the DBZ Series, some DBZ GT, and the others are full length movies. Then I have 10 American VHS tapes that consists of some full length movies and some episodes from the DBZ Series. Lastly, I have around 1,200 cards. I have all the series written down. They date back as far as 1989 and as early as 2000. There are over 120 rare cards (holographics, 1st Editions, etc.) If anyone is interested in these items or want more information, please email me at calsmith1990@gmail.com. Lastly, I am selling them on here because this was childhood and I love every piece I am selling. As a result, I want them to go to someone who loves and admires the DBZ series as much I do. Thank you.
Is it fansubs you're selling for the DBZ episodes?

the1payday
Beyond Newbie

Post by the1payday » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Selling my sealed copy of Dragon Box, Vol. 3. Its sealed although the shrink wrap has torn a bit. Asking $150. These are selling new on Amazon for $200-$300. Please message me if interested and we can go from there.

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:23 am

I was finally able to sell my Dragon Boxes, but I've got some more stuff to sell. I've lowered some prices too. More on the way!

- Dragon Ball kanzenban (volumes 2-34) $4 each
- Dragon Ball Super volume 1 $7
- Dr. Slump kanzenban volumes 1 and 5 $7 each
- Nekomajin kanzenban $7
- Jaco kanzenban $7
- Dragon Ball Viz Full Color Saiyan and Freeza arc (volumes 1-4) $9 each
- Viz Shonen Jump issue with Cross Epoch $4
- Dragon Ball rental DVDs (volumes 3-26) $4 each
- Dragon Ball Movie Box (FUNimation's old release of movies 2-4 in slim cases) $7
- Daizenshuu 1 (Viz) $9
- Daizenshuu 2-6 and TV Animation Part 3 $18 each
- Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files vol. 2 $5
- Program from 2013 The World of DB Exhibit $25
- Weekly Jump Issues featuring Jaco (missing chapter eight) $30 shipped
- Super Survivor CD single (Budokai Tenkaichi 3/Burst Limit themes) $5
- Set of golf ball-sized Dragon Balls $7
- Dragon Ball movie post cards (from Battle of Gods Limited Edition release, 18 total) $10
An interviewer asks, "The soundtrack in Sonic 3 has become legendary. Is it true that you worked with Michael Jackson on it?" Takashi Iizuka kills all of our hopes and dreams by replying, "You know, those are just rumors, and SEGA does not want to say anything about them. So they will forever be just rumors..." WHY!?

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:02 pm

How much are the japanese singles dvds goin for and who has em?

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:59 am

Does anyone have the French Kai dvds for a relatively decent price?

Xiao Long Li

Post by Xiao Long Li » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:49 pm

In dire need of money right now. Selling Dragon Box Vol 7 on ebay for $120 (price negotiable): http://www.ebay.com/itm/322210387046?ss ... 1555.l2649

It's the R1 release with Japanese voice/audio + English subtitles and English voice track. The discs are in very good condition. The cases and Dragon Book are all included. There is only a few minor wear on the set's box (I have the most noticeable spot pictured). I will ship it in shrink wrap.

VejituhTheWarriorGuy
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by VejituhTheWarriorGuy » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 pm

I really need the money, I have nothing right now so I need to sell these:
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Blu Ray+DVD Combo Pack
Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F Blu Ray+DVD Combo Pack
Lot of 14 DBZ/DBGT VHS Tapes
Return of Cooler single DVD
Super Saiya Son Goku DVD
Dragon Ball GT: The Lost Episodes Volume 1 DVD
Captain Ginyu Assault DVD

Message me for a price, please
"You think you can defeat me? Using the power of those MOSQUITOS?! I am the legendary WARRIOR!" - Broly (Big Green Dub)

Nickolaus
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nickolaus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:20 am

Does anyone have a Chozenshuu 4 that they're willing to exchange for a Chozenshuu 1 and some money? A bit of a funny story, I had bought my four volumes of the Chozenshuu through Amazon Japan. It ended up being that when I received the last volume to complete the whole set, it ended up being the Chozenshuu 1 with a Chozenshuu 4 cover. Trying to get this without having to purchase one in Japan using a reshipping service.

Here's the verfication, yadda yadda.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Edit: Screw it. I did backward slashes instead of forward slashes. You get the point.

DarkGokuZ
Beyond Newbie

Post by DarkGokuZ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:10 am

Hello everyone!

As I am starting college next month, I need to sell a lot of stuff so I can get some extra money. I have all 7 of the US Dragon Box'es laying around in very good condition, and was wondering if any of you know how much they are worth?
digireign wrote: I vote to call it "Super Cyan."

Nickolaus
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nickolaus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:14 am

DarkGokuZ wrote:Hello everyone!

As I am starting college next month, I need to sell a lot of stuff so I can get some extra money. I have all 7 of the US Dragon Box'es laying around in very good condition, and was wondering if any of you know how much they are worth?
Maximum is $700 if someone is wiling to pay that much for them. Patient buyers will often wait until sets are in the $400s or 500s on eBay. The lower you have them, the most likely you will have someone purchasing them. I think there was just recently someone selling the full set for $350. Can't be asked to find the listing currently or even if it sold.

DarkGokuZ
Beyond Newbie

Post by DarkGokuZ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:17 am

Nickolaus wrote: Maximum is $700 if someone is wiling to pay that much for them. Patient buyers will often wait until sets are in the $400s or 500s on eBay. The lower you have them, the most likely you will have someone purchasing them. I think there was just recently someone selling the full set for $350. Can't be asked to find the listing currently or even if it sold.
For all of them? That's more than I expected. Thanks!
digireign wrote: I vote to call it "Super Cyan."

Nickolaus
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nickolaus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:41 am

DarkGokuZ wrote:
Nickolaus wrote: Maximum is $700 if someone is wiling to pay that much for them. Patient buyers will often wait until sets are in the $400s or 500s on eBay. The lower you have them, the most likely you will have someone purchasing them. I think there was just recently someone selling the full set for $350. Can't be asked to find the listing currently or even if it sold.
For all of them? That's more than I expected. Thanks!
They're a bit rare. Those are the prices you're going to get for 'em. Some people are trying to sell them for $1000... that is just way too much. I suppose the price is realistic if they're sealed and even then, buying something sealed is just a niche thing for me IMO.

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:48 am

i bought 1-5 about a few weeks ago for $350 including postage. box 1 had a tear on the box. the rest were very good condition.

EDIT: oh! and then it cost me $100 for my friend to ship it to me in australia :( was bummed that postage cost so much

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:00 am

I got mine off of a guy on ebay last July for $500 and I've gotten the best deal I have personally seen for the set. I haven't seen anyone else get them for a cheaper price. I'm pretty sure the average ebay cost is around $700ish. This is again just what I've personally seen but $700 sounds about average, $600 is a good deal. At $500 I got a great deal as again I haven't personally seen a set go lower. Any lower than that and somebody got away with a steal.

jumpshot22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jumpshot22 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:26 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:

I got mine off of a guy on ebay last July for $500 and I've gotten the best deal I have personally seen for the set. I haven't seen anyone else get them for a cheaper price. I'm pretty sure the average ebay cost is around $700ish. This is again just what I've personally seen but $700 sounds about average, $600 is a good deal. At $500 I got a great deal as again I haven't personally seen a set go lower. Any lower than that and somebody got away with a steal.
I bought all 7 of mine for $450 a couple of years ago. I haven't personally seen a cheaper price than that for a full set. I consider it my second greatest achievement as a Dragon Ball collector.

VejituhTheWarriorGuy
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by VejituhTheWarriorGuy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Selling the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F Blu Rays for $25, can be bought seperatley. Message me if interested.

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:42 pm

jumpshot22 wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote:

I bought all 7 of mine for $450 a couple of years ago. I haven't personally seen a cheaper price than that for a full set. I consider it my second greatest achievement as a Dragon Ball collector.
Same here, but it was $450 New Zealand dollars, which is about $US330. I got a good deal because it was a local seller, and selling to an overseas buyer is a big hassle when it comes to shipping (shipping would cost almost a hundred). It all depends on the sellers location and their need to sell fast or if they are fine just sitting around waiting for the right buyer. $US400-500 is a good starting price. Any more I think you're blocking out too many potential buyers.

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:51 pm

LordCrumb wrote:
jumpshot22 wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote: I got mine off of a guy on ebay last July for $500 and I've gotten the best deal I have personally seen for the set. I haven't seen anyone else get them for a cheaper price. I'm pretty sure the average ebay cost is around $700ish. This is again just what I've personally seen but $700 sounds about average, $600 is a good deal. At $500 I got a great deal as again I haven't personally seen a set go lower. Any lower than that and somebody got away with a steal.
Same here, but it was $450 New Zealand dollars, which is about $US330. I got a good deal because it was a local seller, and selling to an overseas buyer is a big hassle when it comes to shipping (shipping would cost almost a hundred). It all depends on the sellers location and their need to sell fast or if they are fine just sitting around waiting for the right buyer. $US400-500 is a good starting price. Any more I think you're blocking out too many potential buyers.
no way man, i dont want to short change the seller. id pay $600 USD asap. it would need to be 'very good' or 'like new'. if there was 1 on ebay it would sell in 1 week MAX. anything over that is blocking. I've been following prices a lot over the last month.