All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by LordCrumb » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:42 pm

jayred wrote:I'd prefer pick up, but I'll certainly ship If the buyer covers the cost.
I could give you $120 for the DVDs, and i'd cover shipping of course.

skatezeppelin
Beyond Newbie

Post by skatezeppelin » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:29 pm

I am selling all my dragonball media.

Dragon Box 1-7 opened but never watched. Tested a few disc's, flawless.

Dragonball Z funimation singles, Blu ray movies, ultimate uncut, a few orange boxes.

Dragonball funi double sets. I have the MADMAN Saga of Goku and Madmen tournament edition. Two blue boxes. All the DB movies,

Dragonball GT funi singles, and the green bricks

I have everything except the kai blu rays the DBZ SERIES blu ray or the DBZ movies on DVD (Just "World's Strongest"

I have sold many things before in my life because of choices I have made and have never ever wanted to sell these. I need to pay rent and utilities.

PM ME.

It seems like the Dragon Box sets have decreased in value? Does anyone know why?
I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

helsinkirocks
Not-So-Newbie

Post by helsinkirocks » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 am

Selling my Dragon Box sets to help cover bills / unexpected car costs. I DO NOT HAVE DBOX 2. I have 1, and 3-7. All are in great shape and play wonderfully. Make a fair offer, I'm willing to part (relatively) cheaply. Pics upon/request. Shipping to US only.

skatezeppelin
Beyond Newbie

Post by skatezeppelin » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:06 pm

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Would anyone be interested in Dragonball VizBig volume 1? it's in perfect condition and I'd provide pictures. I'm honestly just looking to trade it to something.
Any Dragon-Box single's for it?
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Slickmasterfunk
Regular

Post by Slickmasterfunk » Sat May 02, 2015 3:08 am

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2) for sale! Game is in great condition! Also comes with a bonus disc of the "best fights". I believe this was a GameStop exclusive disc. Come with case. Only a short time left on the auction!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331538688785?ss ... 1555.l2649

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Sun May 03, 2015 4:28 pm

A bit of DB manga I'm trying to part with:

- Viz graphic novel, volume 4
- French Kanzenban, volumes 8 and 9
- Portuguese Tankoubon (the new, cancelled ones), volumes 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12.

Mostly looking to complete the Japanese Tankoubon set, so I do take preference in that. Buyers and traders, feel free to pm :D (I'd like to keep it close to home, though lol)
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0

DanTheBib
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DanTheBib » Mon May 04, 2015 1:59 pm

I'm after an English copy of Dragon Ball Z Vizbig vol 6, for a reasonable price if anyone has one. Preferably UK/EU as otherwise postage will cost a fortune.
"Well, I guess there is retarded people out there that has serious complains." - Margarita.

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Mon May 04, 2015 2:32 pm

I've had some grownup bills pop up recently so I've decided to sell off some of my Dragon Ball goods. PM me if you're interested. Buyer must cover shipping. Ideally I'd like to stick to shipping items only in the US, especially if the buyer choosing the cheapest shipping options (no tracking number, extended shipping time, etc), but I suppose I'm open to whatever. PayPal only. Pictures upon request.
  • US Dragon Boxes #1-7, a full set. The boxes are all in very good condition with minor shelf wear except for #7 which has a rip along the back bottom corner. Clear packing tape has been placed over it to keep it from being damaged further. Asking $650.
  • Individual US Dragon Boxes, #1-7 minus #2. #4 is brand new, still in the plastic. All the rest are in good condition with minor shelf wear except for #1 and #7. They have the same issue as #7 described above. Ideally I'd like to move all of these at once, but I know some people are looking to finish their collections with one here and there. Please PM an offer.
  • Dragon Ball and GT Dragon Boxes. To be clear these are the Japanese Dragon Boxes from the pre-Z and GT portions of the series. The pre-Z Dragon Box is in great shape, and it comes with the Dragon Book. GT unfortunately is scuffed on the inside and the Dragon Book was lost during shipping. Please PM an offer.
  • 42 volumes of VIZ manga, the old red and white singles. All of the Dragon Ball era manga has the old "cat eye" logo meaning it's mostly uncensored. You'll get people giving the finger, Blooma's boobs, etc. The Z era manga is mixed and matched with the "cat eye" logo and their new "VIZ Media" logo. Volumes are in good condition with light shelf wear. Please PM an offer.

skatezeppelin
Beyond Newbie

Post by skatezeppelin » Wed May 06, 2015 11:27 am

TheGameTagerZ
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGameTagerZ » Wed May 06, 2015 12:13 pm

I guess I'll just psot it here too.

Selling three Japanese gaming posters on Ebay. The sizes are about 21 x 29 inches.

Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231549553431?ss ... 1555.l2649

Dragon Ball Raging Blast
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231549551943?ss ... 1555.l2649

J-Stars Victory Vs.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231549550137?ss ... 1555.l2649

Also have this poster from the 1993 Bojack Movie

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Anybody interested in these?
I'll listen at trade offers. :) part 5 the case had been dropped and broke but all the discs are in flawless condition. I'll send more pics if you're interested. :)
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 pm

I guess this is kind of a sale/trade issue, so I suppose I'll post it here.

See this?
It's the Walmart exclusive 2-pack version of DBZ Kai parts 3 and 4 on DVD. For some reason I grabbed it a few years back instead of the individual parts. But now I'm trying to get hold of the original boxes, both for consistency with my parts 1 and 2 boxes (along with incoming parts 5 through 8), but also because I'm moving stuff around soon and want to put most of my DVDs on a media rack instead of a shelf, so I want the "standard" DVD case size.

If I have to, I could buy two sets for as cheap as possible, swap out the discs (I ain't letting go of my Yamamoto score, especially with 'Saiyan Blood' in here), and sell the 2-pack on eBay or something, but that'd be a lot of extra effort, and kind of screw over anyone who might be seeking the 2-pack for the Yamamoto score themselves.

So does anyone have spare boxes? Maybe you've put all your DVDs into a folder or custom box or something and have no need for the original boxes anymore? If anyone can hook me up, let me know. I'd be happy to shoot a few PayPal bucks your way in return if you want.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

jumpshot22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jumpshot22 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:29 am

I'm looking to getting into collecting some Heroes cards. Anyone want to sell any?

ultrabraam

Post by ultrabraam » Fri May 15, 2015 11:43 am

Anyone Looking for Dragon Box sets
I have two complete one completely sealed the other open in good condition.
Pm me if interested

Gutsxgoku
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gutsxgoku » Sat May 16, 2015 3:37 pm

I am looking to sell an unopened, brand new Rock the Dragon DVD set. Looking for $80 paypal shipped in CONUS. PM me if you have any questions.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/tGAD1

tyguy105

Post by tyguy105 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Hello All,

I am selling my KAI Blu Ray sets (Parts 1-8).

http://imgur.com/HrRepdX

They are all mint condition, and I have watched parts 1-4 one time. I basically need to sell these to cover other parts of my life (bills etc.) PM me guys :thumbup:

(EDIT: Held shift too long)

skatezeppelin
Beyond Newbie

Post by skatezeppelin » Thu May 21, 2015 3:29 pm

Dragonball Two Disc Sets+Saga of Goku+Movies+Madman Saga of Goku,Tournament Saga

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181752332876?ss ... 1555.l2649

Dragonball GT Singles + A Hero's Legacy + Lost Episodes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181752344877?ss ... 1555.l2649

Dragon Ball GT: The Complete Series - 10 DVD Set Collection Like New

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181752349593?ss ... 1555.l2649

I will be putting up my collection of the Funi singles.

DBZ_Lee
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ_Lee » Fri May 22, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi,

Anyone selling Dragon Ball Seasons 1-5? (FUNimation sets) let me know, and I'll make you an offer, if they're in good shape.

Thank You