All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by nicolas_3d » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi, i just want to make a small unofficial survey here, i'm thinking of selling something but i wonder if there would be any demand for this.
I have all Japanese Edition Dragon Box Z, GT and Movies. I want to sell the discs ONLY without the boxes and books. So basically i would be putting for sale every Japanese Dragon Box discs there is except for the first Dragon Ball series (young goku).

Here's what you would be getting in this sale:

Japanese Dragon Ball Z Dragon Box volume1 = All discs, discs only no boxes
Japanese Dragon Ball Z Dragon Box volume2 = All discs, discs only no boxes
Japanese Dragon Ball GT Dragon Box = All discs, discs only no boxes
Japanese Dragon Ball Dragon Box The Movies = All discs, discs only no boxes

Is there a demand for such a thing, considering that these are loose DVDs? (everything is 100% legit, no bootlegs)

Freeza Soldier #156
Regular

Post by Freeza Soldier #156 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:56 pm

nicolas_3d wrote:Hi, i just want to make a small unofficial survey here, i'm thinking of selling something but i wonder if there would be any demand for this.
I have all Japanese Edition Dragon Box Z, GT and Movies. I want to sell the discs ONLY without the boxes and books. So basically i would be putting for sale every Japanese Dragon Box discs there is except for the first Dragon Ball series (young goku).

Is there a demand for such a thing, considering that these are loose DVDs? (everything is 100% legit, no bootlegs)
I already have all of the Dragon Boxes, but if it was me and I was browsing and looking to buy, I probably wouldn't even give those a second glance unless the price was extremely low. The high quality packaging is one of the things that make the Dragon Boxes such a great collector's item. Again, this is just me and I'm pretty particular when it comes to packaging. I typically don't buy something unless it comes in it's original packaging unless there is no other possibility. I would honestly pay a higher price to have the complete item.

RocktheDragon
Regular

Post by RocktheDragon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Freeza Soldier #156 wrote:
nicolas_3d wrote:Hi, i just want to make a small unofficial survey here, i'm thinking of selling something but i wonder if there would be any demand for this.

I already have all of the Dragon Boxes, but if it was me and I was browsing and looking to buy, I probably wouldn't even give those a second glance unless the price was extremely low. The high quality packaging is one of the things that make the Dragon Boxes such a great collector's item. Again, this is just me and I'm pretty particular when it comes to packaging. I typically don't buy something unless it comes in it's original packaging unless there is no other possibility. I would honestly pay a higher price to have the complete item.
While this is typically true of me too I would jump at the chance to get the GT and/or movies Dragon Boxes' for a much lower price since it would include the discs only. But the price would have to be right or I'd just end up snagging my own copy on Jauce.
Kyle Broflovski wrote:It's all real. Think about it. Haven't Luke Skywalker and Santa Claus affected your lives more than most real people in this room? I mean, whether Jesus is real or not, he - he's had a bigger impact on the world than any of us have. And the same can be said for Bugs Bunny and - and Superman and Harry Potter. They've changed my life - changed the way I act on the earth. Doesn't that make them kind of real? They might be imaginary but, but they're more important than most of us here. And they're all gonna be around here long after we're dead. So, in a way, those things are more realer than any of us.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Going by approximations on Amazon.co.uk:

DB BOX - £211 http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ef=sr_1_49
DBGT BOX - £99 http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRAGON-BALL-DBG ... ef=sr_1_14
DBTM BOX - £143 http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ref=sr_1_5

Amazon.co.jp

DBBOX Z1 - £104 http://www.amazon.co.jp/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ref=sr_1_2
DBBOX Z2 - £100 http://www.amazon.co.jp/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ref=sr_1_3

I'd be looking at £658 (converted = $1,091.74) not counting the shipping fees so seeing how they're somewhat cheap you might want to sell the discs at a lower price.

Btw, the GT Box is only £99 my god what an awesome deal that would be if I didn't already have the GT Singles.
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

RocktheDragon
Regular

Post by RocktheDragon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:04 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:Going by approximations on Amazon.co.uk:

DB - £211 http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ef=sr_1_49
DBGT BOX - £99 http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRAGON-BALL-DBG ... ef=sr_1_14
DBTM BOX - £143 http://www.amazon.co.uk/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ref=sr_1_5

Amazon.co.jp

DBBOX Z1 - £104 http://www.amazon.co.jp/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ref=sr_1_2
DBBOX Z2 - £100 http://www.amazon.co.jp/DRAGON-BALL-DVD ... ref=sr_1_3

I'd be looking at £658 (converted = $1,091.74) not counting the shipping fees so seeing how they're somewhat cheap you might want to sell the discs at a lower price.

Btw, the GT Box is only £99 my god what an awesome deal that would be if I didn't already have the GT Singles.
The Shipping feels would be massively less than they would be in comparison to getting the original packages of the Dragon Boxes with their hefty size. If the seller packaged everything to the best of his/her ability shipping prices would practically be nonexistent (if this is coming Domestically, but would still much less if shipped internationally).
Kyle Broflovski wrote:It's all real. Think about it. Haven't Luke Skywalker and Santa Claus affected your lives more than most real people in this room? I mean, whether Jesus is real or not, he - he's had a bigger impact on the world than any of us have. And the same can be said for Bugs Bunny and - and Superman and Harry Potter. They've changed my life - changed the way I act on the earth. Doesn't that make them kind of real? They might be imaginary but, but they're more important than most of us here. And they're all gonna be around here long after we're dead. So, in a way, those things are more realer than any of us.

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:16 pm

I've been playing around with the idea of buying the four Dragon Boxes that I don't own for a while now, at one point I was even convinced that I was definitely going ahead with it, but they'd have to be much, much cheaper without the boxes, as the boxes are really the main appear of those sets.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:20 pm

The Dragon Box GT on Amazon goes for £101.20 with shipping included, and the others are like £120 so regarding the GT box it can't seem to go for too high.

Also, it's worth remembering that if the customs apply a fee to it it's another cost to pay separately when it arrives.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

RocktheDragon
Regular

Post by RocktheDragon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Fizzer wrote:I've been playing around with the idea of buying the four Dragon Boxes that I don't own for a while now, at one point I was even convinced that I was definitely going ahead with it, but they'd have to be much, much cheaper without the boxes, as the boxes are really the main appear of those sets.
Not for everyone it isn't. I just want to get my hands on a good release of both the movies and the GT series beyond Funimation's release. I don't care too much for the presentation, though I know it would be nice to have the radar/scouter.

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:48 pm

ok i'll think about it but right now i'm thinking of maybe including the packaging for the movies and dragon ball gt. I'll keep you informed when i decide exactly what i do. I'll do ebay auctions and put up the links here, thanks for all your answers!

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 am

FOR SALE: DRAGON BALL Z DRAGON BOX GOKU FIGURE!!!!
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151257643321?ssP ... 1555.l2649

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am

SELLING FIGURES! GOKU, KRILLIN AND VEGETA!!!
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151257957532?ssP ... 1555.l2649

RocktheDragon
Regular

Post by RocktheDragon » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 pm

nicolas_3d wrote:ok i'll think about it but right now i'm thinking of maybe including the packaging for the movies and dragon ball gt. I'll keep you informed when i decide exactly what i do. I'll do ebay auctions and put up the links here, thanks for all your answers!
Thanks for keeping us (me) in the loop!

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:58 am

ENding today! Dragon Box Goku figure!
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151257643321?ssP ... 1555.l2649

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:56 pm

My sister is looking to trade this VHS box set for anything Sailor Moon related (please PM me for offers) :)

Elguapo

Post by Elguapo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:52 am

Just out of curiosity, I have an item on ebay that has been getting a lot of views. I just get the feeling a lot of them are from forum members..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111310264298?ss ... 1555.l2649

If it is any of you, message me from the forums or if any of you have any interest in anything I'm selling. If I know I'm dealing with a forum member / real fan and not a reseller I'd be much more willing to make a deal.

Just throwing that out there

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:31 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261443365734? ... 1558.l2649

Ends tomorrow morning and for UK residents only.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

SupremeSSJ
Beyond Newbie

Post by SupremeSSJ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:22 pm

I have Dragonball GT singles like new, all disc are in good shape. Bardock disc is a lil scratchy but plays fine. Note I do not have the first 5 singles of GT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/89t85whs8r48e ... 03_569.jpg

interested in DBZ movie singles.

ss4songoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by ss4songoku » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:01 pm

I have an anime ebay store with us dragon boxes 5, 6, and seven up for sale if anyone is interested.

http://stores.ebay.com/mitchsanimealley

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:37 pm

This is copied from a thread I recently started. Didn't see that this was still going. I'm currently selling the following:

- Weekly Jump 2013 #33-40 & 42-44: these are the Jaco issues. I have the Super Elite release so they're just taking up space. I don't know how much these could go for so please make offers!
- DB VIZBIG volumes 1 and 2: They are in very good condition. Will ship to anywhere in the states for $15 each (shipping included). Anywhere else, make me an offer!
- Genga (key animation drawing) of Cell: Don't know how much this is worth. Please make offers!
- VIZ's Shonen Jump "Dragon Ball Collector" from October 2007. Is in acceptable condition. Will ship for $10 total.
- Dr. Slump VIZ volumes 1-4 & 14/16: also in very good condition. Will ship for $10 each in the US (shipping included). For all, I will ship for $40. For anywhere else, same as with the VIZBIGs.
- Dragon Ball pens and radar case: Will ship for $40 total.
- Kokoro no Hane CD single with Kai cover and DVD: Will ship for $15 total.

While not specifically DB, I have some ZARD CDs also for sale. I have the "Cruising & Live" album which features a performance of "Don't you see!" and comes with a CD rom (with a cool little game and short video), booklet, and making up of VHS. Will ship for $20.

Please make offers! I'm heading to college next year! I am also looking for kanzenban volumes.
An interviewer asks, "The soundtrack in Sonic 3 has become legendary. Is it true that you worked with Michael Jackson on it?" Takashi Iizuka kills all of our hopes and dreams by replying, "You know, those are just rumors, and SEGA does not want to say anything about them. So they will forever be just rumors..." WHY!?

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Are you still selling the Dragon boxes without the boxes and are they without any scratches?