All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mecha3000
Regular

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by mecha3000 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:12 pm

LordCrumb wrote:
mecha3000 wrote:I doubt anyone on this forum would want to do this, but would anyone be willing to give me their complete Dragon Ball Z Kai Parts 1-8 Blu-ray collection in like new condition with slipcovers free-of-charge in exchange for the very same versions minus the slipcovers for Part 3 and Part 8, as well as some damage to some of the slipcovers? I don't know if I'll actually go through with this, but I'm just curious and if anyone agrees to it, maybe I'll go through with it.

NOTE: My entire collection is the Kenji Yamamoto versions, so if I'm lucky enough to get anyone to trade with someone, I would want these in return.

I doubt anyone wants to sacrifice their rare Kai Parts collection, though - especially if it's in LIKE NEW condition compared to some of my slipcovers not being in the greatest condition. Still, just know that if we trade, you'd still be getting the Kai Parts 1-8 again, just with wear to the slipcovers and no slipcovers for Part 3 and 8.
You want someone to swap good condition items, for poor condition items... yeah good luck with that lol

And you only have Kenji Yamamoto on Parts 1-4.

Hey, I did say I doubt anyone wants to do it. Also, I meant to my entire collection INCLUDES the Kenji Yamamoto versions. Generally speaking, I meant my entire collection is the Part 1-8 versions. Either way, I still have Parts 1-8 that include the Kenji score for the first 52 episodes so I wont die if no one can trade with me. I just thought it was worth a try since this is a trade forum. And my items aren't poor condition, besides the slipcovers. The discs still very perfectly and are in LIKE NEW condition. Even the slipcovers, besides noticeable wear to Part 7 (and kind of 6) are in decent condition.

UPDATE: LordCrumb is probably right, though. I don't think I'll get anyone to trade specific versions with me, so I decided to just buy a complete set of the Kai parts I found alone (that lacks Part 7's slipcover). So, in exchange - I am now selling my complete Kai collection, including GT Complete Series and DB Movie 4-Pack in one bundle. If you don't want the GT and DB Movies, I can exclude them, but either way - The Kai listing will remain as is. This brings me to my next question: ANYONE GOT A KAI PART 7 SLIPCOVER THEY DON'T MIND SENDING TO ME? Because of my eBay buy, I now have slipcovers to all the Kai Parts, but I still wouldn't mind a better quality Part 7 slipcover.

Anyway, without further ado: My complete Kai collection, plus GT and DB Movie-4 Pack. Also, as far as I'm concerned, I'm AS OF THIS POST the only one on eBay with the listing for the original OOP Kai Parts 1-8 so if you've been wanting this, regardless of the condition, better act fast!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z- ... :rk:2:pf:0

Also, bonus DB Super Parts 1 and 2, with noticeable shelf wear, but nothing to major, in my opinion.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Su ... :rk:2:pf:0

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Japanese dragon ball manga (minus vol.33) dropped to 130.00 shipped

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 am

Hello, I have Kai with Yamamato score Parts 1-3 (DVD). If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:59 pm

If anyone wants Kai the complete series on parts, including the Kenji score for 1-4, it ends REALLY soon. Check the link above in my earlier post. Remember this is the only listing for the complete OOP parts.

SSJSteve
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJSteve » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:01 pm

SSJSteve wrote:Hey guys.

I currently have a Dragon Ball Z: Dragon Box Volume 2 (FUNimation Release) for sale. The condition is quite good overall (bar a few scuffs on the corners). If you would like to see pictures just ask and I'll send them over. :)

I have absolutely no idea how much these things are going for these days. I remember a few years back they were worth something! :lol:

I am willing to ship to the UK/Europe (possibly further if you are willing to pay for the shipping cost).

So if anyone would like this set I'm open to offers. :)
Still for sale if anybody is interested. :)

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Selling my Chinese manga $35 Shipped

SheonGT

Post by SheonGT » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52 pm

All of Dragon Ball GT Funimation singles with their original box sets. $60, free shipping, best offer.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-GT ... 2704811056
Ask me about my love for the Faulconer Productions score!

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 pm

Anybody have the Z Ultimate Uncut singles? I'm missing #4-9.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:16 pm

SheonGT wrote:All of Dragon Ball GT Funimation singles with their original box sets. $60, free shipping, best offer.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-GT ... 2704811056
Not quite all-all, it's missing The Lost Episodes boxset. I know this because I bought all four boxes in the past and had thought it was only three but that's not including the early episodes.

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:16 pm

bigray wrote:selling

- dragon ball z kai parts 6,7,8
- level set 1.1
- season 1 on blu ray which is missing disc 1. i bought this brand new to replace one of my discs.

everythings in good condition, except theres a bit of peeling on the letters of part 7 of kai (front and side), you can see it in the photos.

https://imgur.com/a/Bnbcfl3

$50USD for the lot.

i live in Australia so message about postage costs if you're not in the country.

thanks
Still available. Postage to US is around $25

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:07 am

I've also got daizenshuu 2-6 that i want to sell. do these vary in price depending on what book it is? or do they all sell for around the same price? its hard to go off ebay because there isnt many listed

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:21 pm

bigray wrote:I've also got daizenshuu 2-6 that i want to sell. do these vary in price depending on what book it is? or do they all sell for around the same price? its hard to go off ebay because there isnt many listed
Damn, I'd be keen as hell but I imagine the shipping would be astronomical due to the weight.

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:39 am

yeah I've got no idea about the postage price but if youre super interested then PM me and i can work it out.

or just let me know the max you want to pay then i can see if its worth selling to you or not.

jumpshot22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jumpshot22 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:37 pm

bigray wrote:I've also got daizenshuu 2-6 that i want to sell. do these vary in price depending on what book it is? or do they all sell for around the same price? its hard to go off ebay because there isnt many listed
I'm interested in these. I know I have some of these, but I can't remember which ones I have off the top of my head. I'll take a look when I get home and send you a PM, and then maybe we can work out a deal.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:41 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:Selling my dragonball manga singles (just missing vol 33) 160.00 usd shipped a few volumes (such as the last are first printings)

Sets now complete $140.00 shipped

SqueakyBoots
Beyond Newbie

Post by SqueakyBoots » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:53 pm

I have every Kai 1.0 blu-ray except for Part 7 up on ebay if anyone is interested. Some of them come with their slipcovers but they're pretty beat up. These aren't mint copies by any means but the discs themselves are good when you just want to watch the episodes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/273646159311?ss ... 1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/273646164230?ss ... 1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/273646171562?ss ... 1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/273646173142?ss ... 1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/273646175042?ss ... 1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/273646177130?ss ... 1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/273646146828?ss ... 1555.l2649

(Don't ask me why I had two copies of every part except 7. Ugh...)

Badmanvegeta1991

Post by Badmanvegeta1991 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:51 pm

In search of Dragon Box Vol.1 and 2.
Anyone selling or know of someone who might?

Badmanvegeta1991

Post by Badmanvegeta1991 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:53 pm

SSJSteve wrote:
SSJSteve wrote:Hey guys.

I currently have a Dragon Ball Z: Dragon Box Volume 2 (FUNimation Release) for sale. The condition is quite good overall (bar a few scuffs on the corners). If you would like to see pictures just ask and I'll send them over. :)

I have absolutely no idea how much these things are going for these days. I remember a few years back they were worth something! :lol:

I am willing to ship to the UK/Europe (possibly further if you are willing to pay for the shipping cost).

So if anyone would like this set I'm open to offers. :)
Still for sale if anybody is interested. :)

I'm INTERESTED! Lol

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:16 am

Badmanvegeta1991 wrote:In search of Dragon Box Vol.1 and 2.
Anyone selling or know of someone who might?
I have Dragon Box volume 1. Are you interested?

MajinTrunks

Post by MajinTrunks » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Selling a bunch of my duplicates, mostly singles. I'd prefer to sell it all together as a lot. PM me an offer.

Notes:
Bio Brolly - Has a white label stuck to the spine.
Coolers Revenge - Edited and Uncut Versions
Return of Cooler - Edited and Uncut Versions
Dead Zone/Tree of Might/Worlds Strongest - Have slight water damage causing the cover images/inserts to be stuck to the plastic on the dvd cases.
DBGT Season 1 and 2 - The outter sleeves are missing and the cases themselves are in poor condition. DVDs themselves are fine.
DBGT Realization - Loose DVD without the case.
Bojack Unbound - Just the cover image/insert, no case or dvd.

If you want more info about an item or pictures or anything just let me know.