All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arian
Banned

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Arian » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 pm

How much would you guys pay for all 14 Japanese Laserdiscs? I'm just trying to gauge the room here.
Was the hate for Kai largely unjustified?
Super Saiyan Prime wrote:It's an edited, cynically produced, cheap recut with a poorly utilized ancient score and awful scene recreations that later got traded in for a weird green tint.

The story of Kai's production is far more interesting than the actual product.
Danfun64 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm Screw Corus and it's monopoly. It should sell off the Nick, Disney, and CN assets at minimum.

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:29 am

Arian wrote:How much would you guys pay for all 14 Japanese Laserdiscs? I'm just trying to gauge the room here.
Send me a figure and we can negotiate.

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Startin to try to figure out stuff i wanna try to get for Christmas. Naturally there's some other stuff I'm definitely looking for as well, but just to start off asking about some pretty easy straightforward stuff, anybody have the original Funimation DBZ dvd singles from the Frieza saga all the way through Kid Buu?

Arian
Banned

Post by Arian » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:18 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:Startin to try to figure out stuff i wanna try to get for Christmas. Naturally there's some other stuff I'm definitely looking for as well, but just to start off asking about some pretty easy straightforward stuff, anybody have the original Funimation DBZ dvd singles from the Frieza saga all the way through Kid Buu?
I do, for one.
Super Saiyan Prime wrote:It's an edited, cynically produced, cheap recut with a poorly utilized ancient score and awful scene recreations that later got traded in for a weird green tint.

Danfun64 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm Screw Corus and it's monopoly. It should sell off the Nick, Disney, and CN assets at minimum.

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:51 pm

bigray wrote:I'm still looking to buy the 2 US laser discs "the world's strongest" and "dead zone"

Please message me if you want to sell them
Bumpity bump!

Really looking for these to finish off my collection. Please message and name your price. I might say no but still, it's worth a Try.

I really want them sealed if possible

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:44 am

Arian wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote:Startin to try to figure out stuff i wanna try to get for Christmas. Naturally there's some other stuff I'm definitely looking for as well, but just to start off asking about some pretty easy straightforward stuff, anybody have the original Funimation DBZ dvd singles from the Frieza saga all the way through Kid Buu?
I do, for one.
Throw me some numbers mate, or if any one else has the goods, talk to me.

MajinTrunks

Post by MajinTrunks » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Still on the hunt for version 2 of Trunks - Mysterious Youth. R1 (The one with the World of Dragon Ball Z special included.) If anyone is willing to part ways with theirs PM me a number.

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:13 pm

While I'm dealing with the considerably easier situation of collecting the Z singles DVD's, I figure I might as well ask separately about items I'm looking for that are rare and considerably more difficult to get a hold of. Anybody happen to have the last 3 VHS tapes of the Fortune-teller Baba saga Uncut, all 5 VHS tapes of Fortune-teller Baba saga Edited, the third tape from the Commander Red saga Edited, DBGT The Lost Episodes: Ruination Edited vhs with the correct spine art with Goku on it, and DBGT The Lost Episodes: Conviction Uncut VHS. That's a start for some of the harder stuff I don't have.

uzuni
Beyond Newbie

Post by uzuni » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Would anyone be willing to part ways with their Madman Saga of Goku DVD if they have it? I realize it's exceptionally rare and I'll likely just buy the MangaUK Season 1 set if I can't find it.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:29 am

Selling this goku figure (comes with boz) 10usd + shipping

And this piccolo (cant find the speacial beam cannon hand) 15usd + shipping

Pm with zipcode for shipping estimate :D

superrayman3
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by superrayman3 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:06 pm

The 38 unsold fansub tapes listed in my last post are still available and I've decided to drop the price to $38 (plus shipping).

The Kai part 3-6 DVD's are still available and are now 7.25 per single disc and $10 for 2 discs.

The 3 Japanese DVD singles are also still available and are now $10 per disc or 20 for all 3.

I'm also thinking about selling my RTD Edition set, the box was accidentally thrown out but the book and DVDs are still present with the book being in really good shape, all discs have some minor wear or light surface scratches from use but are overall in pretty good shape, disc 1 has some very minor damage at the innermost inner ring on the side with the DVD label (a small piece of the top layer where the DVD drive spindle holds the disc chipped away and other parts are cracked) but this shouldn't affect playback as it doesn't reach the area where the data is stored PM me with an offer or for pics of disc 1's inner ring if interested.
If anyone has any of the DB/DBZ/DBGT or Maho Tsuaki Sally Japanese single DVD's that they'd be interested in selling send me a PM and I'll see if we can work something out. ;).

Arian
Banned

Post by Arian » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:44 pm

My Dragon Ball-related auction will most likely be kicking off tomorrow. It will include a smörgåsbord of DVD Singles ranging from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT, with some movies thrown in.

I'll post the link here when it's all ready.

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:59 am

Arian wrote:My Dragon Ball-related auction will most likely be kicking off tomorrow. It will include a smörgåsbord of DVD Singles ranging from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT, with some movies thrown in.

You still have the option of a potential outright sale on the table for a large portion of what you have. But if this is what you intend to do after all, then i suppose so be it of course.

Arian
Banned

Post by Arian » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:11 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:
Arian wrote:My Dragon Ball-related auction will most likely be kicking off tomorrow. It will include a smörgåsbord of DVD Singles ranging from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT, with some movies thrown in.

You still have the option of a potential outright sale on the table for a large portion of what you have. But if this is what you intend to do after all, then i suppose so be it of course.
Well, if I remember correctly, you wanted the Pioneer DVDs of the Ocean-Saban dub. I do not have those.

If you're willing to take everything off my hands regardless, then perhaps a deal can be reached between us.

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:32 pm

Arian wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote:

Well, if I remember correctly, you wanted the Pioneer DVDs of the Ocean-Saban dub. I do not have those.

If you're willing to take everything off my hands regardless, then perhaps a deal can be reached between us.
The vast majority of stuff was all of the Frieza through Kid Buu DVDs. The others were just a "if you happen to have them as well" addition. That's cool if ya don't have those. Still definitely interested in the entirety of the rest of the Z singles.

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:55 am

I have every US single from Ginyu through to the Boo arc that I would love to sell, however postage from Australia will probably be in the vicinity of $50+.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Selling my dragonball manga singles (just missing vol 33) 160.00 usd shipped a few volumes (such as the last are first printings)

Arian
Banned

Post by Arian » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Sorry for the tardiness, everyone, but my auction is now live: https://www.ebay.com/itm/113436741150

Like I said in the description on ebay, please ask me any questions if you're unsure of anything!

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:42 pm

I doubt anyone on this forum would want to do this, but would anyone be willing to give me their complete Dragon Ball Z Kai Parts 1-8 Blu-ray collection in like new condition with slipcovers free-of-charge in exchange for the very same versions minus the slipcovers for Part 3 and Part 8, as well as some damage to some of the slipcovers? I don't know if I'll actually go through with this, but I'm just curious and if anyone agrees to it, maybe I'll go through with it.

NOTE: My entire collection is the Kenji Yamamoto versions, so if I'm lucky enough to get anyone to trade with someone, I would want these in return.

I doubt anyone wants to sacrifice their rare Kai Parts collection, though - especially if it's in LIKE NEW condition compared to some of my slipcovers not being in the greatest condition. Still, just know that if we trade, you'd still be getting the Kai Parts 1-8 again, just with wear to the slipcovers and no slipcovers for Part 3 and 8.

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:21 am

mecha3000 wrote:I doubt anyone on this forum would want to do this, but would anyone be willing to give me their complete Dragon Ball Z Kai Parts 1-8 Blu-ray collection in like new condition with slipcovers free-of-charge in exchange for the very same versions minus the slipcovers for Part 3 and Part 8, as well as some damage to some of the slipcovers? I don't know if I'll actually go through with this, but I'm just curious and if anyone agrees to it, maybe I'll go through with it.

NOTE: My entire collection is the Kenji Yamamoto versions, so if I'm lucky enough to get anyone to trade with someone, I would want these in return.

I doubt anyone wants to sacrifice their rare Kai Parts collection, though - especially if it's in LIKE NEW condition compared to some of my slipcovers not being in the greatest condition. Still, just know that if we trade, you'd still be getting the Kai Parts 1-8 again, just with wear to the slipcovers and no slipcovers for Part 3 and 8.
You want someone to swap good condition items, for poor condition items... yeah good luck with that lol

And you only have Kenji Yamamoto on Parts 1-4.