Dragonball WI: Goku arrives at the lookout?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hades
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Dragonball WI: Goku arrives at the lookout?

Post by Hades » Wed May 14, 2014 5:00 pm

What if Goku's ship had crashed on the lookout?
TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:
Scarz wrote:Like using a flamethrower to kill an ant.
Hey, a lv.100 Charizard vs a wild lv.4 Caterpie. It happens.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragonball WI: Goku arrives at the lookout?

Post by Chuquita » Wed May 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Kakarrotto gets brought up by Kami, Mr. Popo, and Karin, doesn't hit his head because that mountain's not there, so no Gokû, may get sent off to explore the world as part of his training, would still learn about the dragon balls but know what they are and what they do, eventually becomes the new Earth god?

I wish Toriyama'd shown more of Kakarrotto's personality in Minus or Jaco; showing he's old enough to have his own personality and then not giving him any dialogue to really show what he's like is such a teaser. T_T All I got from him was little kid who worried about being sent far away from his parents, knows at least something about fighting, and doesn't really have any table manners.
Last edited by Chuquita on Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Hades
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hades » Wed May 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Any violent tendencies would largely die down in Kakarrot when he hears his first words on Earth: HIIIIIII...
TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:
Scarz wrote:Like using a flamethrower to kill an ant.
Hey, a lv.100 Charizard vs a wild lv.4 Caterpie. It happens.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed May 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Hades wrote:What if Goku's ship had crashed on the lookout?
Then they'd have a really big hole in their floor?

I highly doubt Kami's Temple is stable enough for Kakarotto's attack ball to crash into it after traveling through space at absurd speeds and not end up still going completely through it to the ground below.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Wed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm

There's a fanfic for that...
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed May 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Isn't this an In-Universe thing?
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash