Most one-sided fight?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Most one-sided fight?

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:11 pm

What do you think was the most one-sided fight in the entire series?

Here's mine:

Everyone not Godku, Rageta (Raging SSJ2 Vegeta), and Bulma vs. Beerus
Vegeta vs. True Form Freeza
Krillin vs. Perfect Cell
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

successoroffate
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Most one-sided fight?

Post by successoroffate » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:15 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:What do you think was the most one-sided fight in the entire series?

Here's mine:

Everyone not Godku, Rageta (Raging SSJ2 Vegeta), and Bulma vs. Beerus
Vegeta vs. True Form Freeza
Krillin vs. Perfect Cell
Pan vs Wild Tiger
Big Green: Do whateveryoulike, Ghos
Broly: haha He calls me a goohst, but IMMMD DA DEVVVVAAALLL! RAHAHAHAHA!
-----
Trunks: "Dhe computer selffishy intesnafiy dosuementos."
Android 13: Yum Boy
-----
Vegeta: The Legendary Warrior of SpaZe.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:15 pm

First Tao Pai Pai vs Goku. Goku is struggling like hell and can't do anything to the guy.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Nappa vs The Earth Forces (excluding Goku)
It was a one side stomp. Heart breaking, everyone executing their best moves to no avail. He starts by punching Tenshinhan arm off! I mean, Jesus...

Goku vs Butta and Jheese
They kept coming and he just embarrassed them.

Mirai Trunks vs Mecha Freeza and King Cold
No mercy, cold blooded. They didn't even knew what hit them.

There's a bunch of more examples but these above, have the impact which makes them stand out. Specially Nappa onslaught, that was brutal.

Wezenheim
Advanced Regular

Post by Wezenheim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:32 pm

This is kinda difficult, since there are so many fights in the series that are completely one-sided. There are a lot of times where this is used as a gag, such as Goku vs. Pamput, or even Goku vs. Ninja Murasaki. Before Cell became "Super Perfect", he was absolutely dominated by SSJ2 Gohan. Trunks vs. Freeza/King Cold was awesome. The most fun example of pure ass whoppery (that's a word now) for me was Vegetto vs. Majin Boo with Gohan absorbed.

If we're talking about the biggest power gaps, I'd have to say the biggest (if you can even call this a fight) was that part at the end of the series where Vegeta lightly punches that guy he was supposed to fight against in the tournament. I'd have to imagine that in the gap between where we are in Super and the end of Z, Vegeta could have surpassed even Beerus. If that is so, that's probably the biggest gap in power in the whole franchise (that we know of). If not, it would be when Beerus slapped Bulma. Again, that's just power level stuff though.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Z Warriors Vs Broly (except for finale)
Z Warriors Vs Super 17 (except for finale)
Z Warriors Vs Reunited Hildegarn (except for finale)
Z Warriors Vs Lord Beerus (until Vegeta flipped out)
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Vegetto vs. Buu.

Seriously, Vegetto could've wiped him out in seconds any single time he wanted to.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ

successoroffate
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by successoroffate » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

In all seriousness, Gogeta SSJ 4 vs Omega.
Big Green: Do whateveryoulike, Ghos
Broly: haha He calls me a goohst, but IMMMD DA DEVVVVAAALLL! RAHAHAHAHA!
-----
Trunks: "Dhe computer selffishy intesnafiy dosuementos."
Android 13: Yum Boy
-----
Vegeta: The Legendary Warrior of SpaZe.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

GT Goku vs. Old Man Krillin ;)
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Wezenheim
Advanced Regular

Post by Wezenheim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:Vegetto vs. Buu.

Seriously, Vegetto could've wiped him out in seconds any single time he wanted to.
Haha he couldn't even take Vegetto in candy form. I love that fight a lot.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Wezenheim wrote:This is kinda difficult, since there are so many fights in the series that are completely one-sided. There are a lot of times where this is used as a gag, such as Goku vs. Pamput, or even Goku vs. Ninja Murasaki. Before Cell became "Super Perfect", he was absolutely dominated by SSJ2 Gohan. Trunks vs. Freeza/King Cold was awesome. The most fun example of pure ass whoppery (that's a word now) for me was Vegetto vs. Majin Boo with Gohan absorbed.

If we're talking about the biggest power gaps, I'd have to say the biggest (if you can even call this a fight) was that part at the end of the series where Vegeta lightly punches that guy he was supposed to fight against in the tournament. I'd have to imagine that in the gap between where we are in Super and the end of Z, Vegeta could have surpassed even Beerus. If that is so, that's probably the biggest gap in power in the whole franchise (that we know of). If not, it would be when Beerus slapped Bulma. Again, that's just power level stuff though.
I don't think that one was meant to be a gag.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

LuckyCat
Advanced Regular

Post by LuckyCat » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Lord Beerus versus SSJ1-3 Goku.

Wezenheim
Advanced Regular

Post by Wezenheim » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:02 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Wezenheim wrote:This is kinda difficult, since there are so many fights in the series that are completely one-sided. There are a lot of times where this is used as a gag, such as Goku vs. Pamput, or even Goku vs. Ninja Murasaki. Before Cell became "Super Perfect", he was absolutely dominated by SSJ2 Gohan. Trunks vs. Freeza/King Cold was awesome. The most fun example of pure ass whoppery (that's a word now) for me was Vegetto vs. Majin Boo with Gohan absorbed.

I don't think that one was meant to be a gag.
Actually yeah, you might be right about that. Not necessarily a gag, per se. The build up and payoff to that "fight" is still pretty humorous though. Or at least I thought it was. That episode and that scene do a lot of things.

NintendoFan28

Post by NintendoFan28 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Vegetto vs. Ultimate Boo. No matter what Boo did, Vegetto did better. Even as a piece of candy, Boo was just helpless to do anything.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Virtually every major fight in the series is one-sided, for either the villain or the hero. You'll be hard pressed to find the fights that weren't one-sided.

I think Piccolo Vs. 17 is one of the few fights where both characters were shown to be almost equal.

B
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by B » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Wow, I can't believe none of you said Bardock VS Freeza, unless that doesn't count. I guess there is Kuririn VS Pintar? Pui-Pui VS Vegeta?
Keen Observation of Dragon Ball Z Movie 4's Climax wrote:Slug shits to see the genki

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Goku vs Pamput. No question.

lolman196

Post by lolman196 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Raditz V.S. the farmer.

Kid Buu
I Live Here

Post by Kid Buu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Chi-Chi vs. Super Buu.

Got turned into an egg!
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:25 pm

successoroffate wrote:In all seriousness, Gogeta SSJ 4 vs Omega.
This is true... he attacked him with his eyes.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ