Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Re: Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Post by LordCrumb » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:08 am

Danfun64 wrote:Seriously? You quote that post in its entirety, and *still* don't spoiler most of it, and only give a couple sentences to reply for the unspoilered megapost?

Have you no shame?
I agree, it just gets to a fresh new page too... then BOOM.. loading time. I'm all for showing off cool stuff, but when it comes to quoting, yeah spoiler tag it.

I'll ask a Moderator if they are open to editing it.

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:15 am

Dragon Boxes for SALE!!!
Dragon Box Volumes 1 through 4 for sale on eBay
Last time I'm going to post this, because my last post is locked and its buried at the bottom of a very image heavy page.

Dragon Box 1 (Starting bid $90)
Dragon Box 2 (SOLD!)
Dragon Box 3 (Starting bid $90)
Dragon Box 4 (Starting bid $200)

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:07 am

Innagadadavida wrote:
Dragon Boxes for SALE!!!
Dragon Box Volumes 1 through 4 for sale on eBay
Last time I'm going to post this, because my last post is locked and its buried at the bottom of a very image heavy page.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Dragon Box 1 (Starting bid $90)
Dragon Box 2 (SOLD!)
Dragon Box 3 (Starting bid $90)
Dragon Box 4 (Starting bid $200)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26314

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:40 pm

LordCrumb wrote:
Danfun64 wrote:Seriously? You quote that post in its entirety, and *still* don't spoiler most of it, and only give a couple sentences to reply for the unspoilered megapost?

Have you no shame?
I agree, it just gets to a fresh new page too... then BOOM.. loading time. I'm all for showing off cool stuff, but when it comes to quoting, yeah spoiler tag it.

My bad, guys. I haven't been around these forums as much as I used to and last time I was, the spoiler tag didn't exist. I can definitely see how that was annoying and I'll keep that in mind next time.
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Drabaz wrote:
LordCrumb wrote:

Have you no shame?

My bad, guys. I haven't been around these forums as much as I used to and last time I was, the spoiler tag didn't exist. I can definitely see how that was annoying and I'll keep that in mind next time.
Nah it wasn't you, it was the guy Quoting your gallery ;)

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:54 am

When i try to post my image it is not showing up i have to be doing something wrong but no idea what :/

[img]https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/phot ... false/[img]

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:24 am

You have to use an appropriate image address. I was able to make your image appear by retrieving that link via "right click" --> "Open image in new tab".

dougo13
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dougo13 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Didn't buy anything at my local Value Village but another guy and his GF bought a couple hundred dollars worth of assorted DBZ small size figures. Would make a nice display if they can be shown. There were a couple dozen packages each containing an assortment of 1", 2" or 4" figures. Someone dumped someone's collection to the recyclers I guess. I picked up a couple old Gundam articulated toys, each about 4 or 5 inches in height. Most are complete or only missing some small parts (easy to misplace). These seem real old, probably from the early 1980s. I can believe it as the place had a ton of old toys including many Sesame Street toys from 1980 and 1982. My bud found several Gobots toys at the same place a week ago. Will have to stop in again tomorrow as they are supposed to put out some more figures. The toys in their bags go for $3 - $6 each, so you can make a nice collection very cheaply...

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:51 pm

Drabaz I love your collection and that setup is soooooo clean. Incredible!

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:31 pm

My new wall scroll i have on order that was custom made. Top 4 favorite animes all represented what do you think?

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:25 am

rs_chaosmaster wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
My new wall scroll i have on order that was custom made. Top 4 favorite animes all represented what do you think?
I don't recognize half of the characters but that's pretty neat! :thumbup: Nothing is more special than decor you personally assembled.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:32 am

rs_chaosmaster wrote:Image

I can't see it.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

DasMuse
Beyond Newbie

Post by DasMuse » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Anyone else collect these small stickers? I can understand these aren't something a lot of people would collect, but I like them... It all started when an acquaintance of mine who was discharged from the Navy (for medical reasons) gave me 3 of these he got in Japan while stationed there because he remembered I liked DBZ... the 3 he gave me were LSS Broly, SS Goku w/ Ki blast, [pictured] and a saibaman which I stuck on my desk for some reason [not pictured]... I liked them so I've just been picking up random stickers on ebay since.

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Kaio_Krazy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kaio_Krazy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 pm

I know it's not nearly as impressive as some of the other stuff people have shown off here, but these are my main thing when it comes to collecting Dragon Ball stuff, so it's all I got.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Stuff I've collected :wave:
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:15 am

Kaio_Krazy wrote:I know it's not nearly as impressive as some of the other stuff people have shown off here, but these are my main thing when it comes to collecting Dragon Ball stuff, so it's all I got.
Regardless this is still some pretty impressive stuff. :thumbup:

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:52 pm

dougo13 wrote:Didn't buy anything at my local Value Village but another guy and his GF bought a couple hundred dollars worth of assorted DBZ small size figures. Would make a nice display if they can be shown. There were a couple dozen packages each containing an assortment of 1", 2" or 4" figures. Someone dumped someone's collection to the recyclers I guess. I picked up a couple old Gundam articulated toys, each about 4 or 5 inches in height. Most are complete or only missing some small parts (easy to misplace). These seem real old, probably from the early 1980s. I can believe it as the place had a ton of old toys including many Sesame Street toys from 1980 and 1982. My bud found several Gobots toys at the same place a week ago. Will have to stop in again tomorrow as they are supposed to put out some more figures. The toys in their bags go for $3 - $6 each, so you can make a nice collection very cheaply...
I've never found anything Dragon Ball related at the Value Village near my house. Hopefully I will someday because I don't have many collectibles and cheap figures would be a good way to expand my collection.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

dougo13
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dougo13 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Found out the Gundam stuff I bought was actually from Wing Gundam. Went back a couple days later though and bought some 1st season Power Rangers Zords. Makes for a nice addition to my collection of robot toys...

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Miscellaneous DVDs, CD and VHS:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Season set bricks:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I plan on adding the rest of the Blue Bricks to my collection at some point.

Movies, various Blu-Rays, Dragon Box:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And last but not least, my favorite part, the "my canon" section :D :
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Of course its not complete with out Kai TFC(and Super), so I cant wait to collect it on Blu-ray and add it to my collection.

Android 50
Beyond Newbie

Post by Android 50 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:51 am

I'm insaneFromEarth wrote:
Android 50 wrote:
I'm insaneFromEarth wrote:
Lol well maybe lol
Very nice, I havent seen one of those in some time
Yeah its got some torn pages from my asshole brother when we were kids but it still holds up to this day.

So beautiful
So a few months ago I finally got another Dragon Box. Not sure if I mentioned it here but its Box 5. :D
Maron is stacked!!