Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:01 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

:oops: This is the only thing I have... That's dragon ball related...

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Drabaz wrote:[spoiler]So my collection has grown since the last time this picture was taken.

Here is my collection as it stands today!

I recently moved to a new place that I'll be staying in for the foreseeable future, so I decided to go all out on this setup. I tried to make everything look as classy as possible considering the nerdy subject matter. I didn't want the room to look too over cluttered and sloppy. It took some Ikea bookcases, a bunch of picture frames, and some well thought out layout ideas, but I love waking up to this sight every morning!

Here I have a picture frame full of Dragon Ball Super posters and a couple of the cover chapters of the manga that ran with V-Jump. It hurt ripping those covers from their respective books, but I think they look good in the frame. :D

My Dragon Ball AMV awards. I take great pride in these awards, because not many Dragon Ball AMVs ever made it to Anime Conventions as finalists within the past few years before 2012. Especially not fun and emotional types of Dragon Ball AMVs! I constantly have people tell me that when they first saw a Dragon Ball AMV on the list of Drama type videos for the contest, they were confused how that would work and thought it was a joke, but by the end of the show it turned out to be their favorite video! I'll leave a link to my popular Gohan themed AMV in case anybody wants to check it out! I highly recommend it even if you're not into AMVs. But hey, I guess I'm biased, so...

Pain into Power - A Gohan Tribute

I got this canvas idea from LordCrumbs about a year ago when he posted pictures of his. I decided to get custom canvas prints of the first 6 pages of the series. Another user on the forums, jumpshot22, was kind enough to help me get the colored images I needed to make these prints. They look amazing every time I look at them. Canvas art is the way to go!

Below that is a poster frame themed with the movies. The Japanese Collectors Edition release of Battle of Gods came with postcard size images of the posters of every movie up until that point. They made for a perfect border around the edge of the frame. Since I didn't have a postcard of Resurrection F, I threw in the promotional pamphlet of the movie.

This is a movie ticket for RoF that I got from eBay.

One of my most prized possessions. The One Piece and Dragon Ball Z special Collaboration Ticket. There are only 8989 copies of this in the world and I got 4356...from eBay, of course! I got it signed by Masako Nozawa (Goku), Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo), Ryūsei Nakao (Freeza), and Yūko Minaguchi (Videl). I had the chance to meet them during Animazement 2013. That was an amazing Convention! Masako Nozawa was so surprised to see the Collaboration ticket when I showed it to her to have her autograph it. She said that even she didn't have one and to take good care of it!

I've had these 1:1 scale Dragonballs for a while now, but I couldn't think of a good way to display them. That's when I had the realization that they were about the same size as baseballs! A baseball display case would be perfect! I found a 7 baseball display case on Amazon and snagged it up! It's perfect! I may move it somewhere more front and center in the future. Next to it is the Shenlong model used to create the dragon. The model can come apart too, to resemble how it looked after Piccolo Daimao killed Shenlong. It's supposed to light up too, but the light is very weak.

Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movie items.

I only recently finished collecting the original Dragon Ball Tankobon. It feels nice to finally have them all.

Dragon Ball Super items. There are SSGSS Goku and Vegeta drinking glasses, a bento box, volume 1 of the Super manga, figures, and some V-Jumps.

Guide Books and Art Books. As well as two copies of Shonen Jump with the One Piece and Dragon Ball crossover Cross Epoch.

All 34 volumes of the Kanzenban. It annoys me that a couple of their obis are white on the bottom. And what's worse is that they're obis that advertise Dragon Ball Evolution, haha.

The US Dragon Boxes. Fortunately at the time I had disposable income to purchase these as they were coming out. So I never had to pay more than $40 for each one. Another of my most prized possessions, because I was able to get them autographed by the Japanese voice actors as well. I got Ryu Horikawa's autograph at an anime convention in Hawaii.

Dragon Box The Movies! The inside cases that hold the discs look so nice that I had to have them out for display!

30th Anniversary book, another art book, and Jump Ryu in the back.

Here I have a few of Akira Toriyama's non-Dragon Ball works. Nekomajin, Volume 1 of the Dr. Slump Kanzenban, and the US and JPN volumes of Jaco the Galactic Patrolman.

Full Color Manga. I stopped buying the Japanese version of them once the US versions started coming out. For once the US equivalent feels a lot better than the original! My collection of them is still incomplete though.

The US Manga. Finally, a format of the manga I own that I can actually read!

DBZ Kai. You know you have an issue when you purchase 4 different versions of Part 1. Part 1 on the far left has the Yamamoto music. The green set on the right was signed by Chris Ayres. The new US voice of Freeza. I'm sorry, I mean "Frieza." ;)

There's no theme on this shelf. Just a bunch of stuff that didn't fit anywhere else. That's not to belittle any of the items there! There's some really cool stuff there, like:

-The Bardock and Trunks TV special DVD that has them in Dragon Box quality
-The SSJ Bardock and Plan to Eradicate the SSJ's special
-Some of the Japanese Dragon Box singles. I bought them back when there was no sign of the US getting Dragon Boxes
-The first 5 Dragon Ball Legend releases. It sucks that these go out of stock so quickly. I wasn't able to get volume 6 so now it wouldn't feel right getting any of the other ones.
-The manga version of the 2008 Jump Super Anime Tour special
-The manga version of the SSJ Bardock special

And the last thing on this shelf!!!
-1984 Weekly Shonen Jump Vol.50 - This is the issue of WSJ prior to Vol.51 which was where the first chapter of Dragon Ball was released to the world! There are two pages in this issue that advertised a new series that Akira Toriyama was working on called "Dragon Ball". I haven't decided what I want to do with this yet. I'm debating whether I should rip the ads off of the issue and frame them for display...or if I should just keep it intact.

And yes, I got Vol.50 because the actual Volume with the first Dragon Ball chapter, Vol.51, sells for around $400. Drabaz don't got that kind of spending money!

A bunch of Goku figures

Villains. I guess Bardock doesn't really count as a villain, but whatever.

S.H. FiguArts figures with some enemies in the back.

The ladies

And lastly on the bottom row are my US DVDs. Just look at all the attempts at trying to collect the series in one consistent format. It was tough times back in my the day. You can see I only ever purchased one copy of the Orange Bricks. But I guess I do have that release to thank for giving Funimation enough revenue to actually give us the Dragon Boxes.

That's most of my collection. I do have a bunch of video games, wall scrolls, and more little figures that just didn't make the cut. I've been collecting since 2003. So this is 16 years in the making. I'm not rich so I had to collect things little by little. A good amount was purchased by fellow people here on the Kanzenshuu forums. So I have this great community to thank for all this! Thanks!!

Image[/spoiler]
That looks awesome man!
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Official "Show off your Dragon Ball Crap" Thread

Post by simtek34 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:23 am

VegettoEX wrote:We've had these in bits and pieces before, but this is a good central location :).

Here's our current bookshelf. This is hardly all our DB-related stuff, but it is the most central one.

Hey VegettoEX! It's about time you show your current collection of Dragon Ball stuff. I'm interested to see what you got compared to 2006!

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Bryesque
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bryesque » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 pm

This was a good excuse to take pictures and catalogue almost everything, so here we go! Pics are pretty big, so click the spoiler tags to see 'em.

The Shelf

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

All the media, as well as my wife's Sailor Moon DVDs/Blurays and manga, and a bunch of little plush characters she ordered a while back.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

The full-ish video collection... A few key things missing, but I've got the full run of the show in one format or another. The Dragon Boxes were shockingly cheap pawn shop finds, though I doubt I'll have that kind of luck with the first four...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Very incomplete manga collection. I've got a whole bunch of pre-Z Dragon Ball in individual Viz US comic issues (from the '90s, I think?), but those are boxed up and hard to get to.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And my most recent purchase, which is serving as a coffee table book in the living room.

Decoration

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Big wall scroll I got at Pacific Mall in Toronto, and just had to put in the centre of my "studio" room.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

A bootleg "Battle of Gods" silk poster I ordered just before I found that rad wall scroll, but put up anyway! The image isn't super sharp up close, but the fabric has a really cool shine to it.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

A signed photo of esteemed voice actor and watch model Sean Schemmel, which a friend got for me at Central Canada Comic Con.

Toys

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Main toy shelf area, with my S.H.Figuarts in the back, some Dragon Ball Styling figures my wife and I got in Toronto, and various capsule figures.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

A couple of Museum Collection figures... very likely bootlegs, considering they didn't cost too much, but I'm certainly not complaining!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And all of the WCF mini-figures we've got so far! But my wife went nuts seeing pictures of the Prince Vegeta wave, so we may have some to add...

Games

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

We got Dragon Power a while back, which is just fun to own, and I snapped up a copy of the Dragon Ball Famicom original not long ago. A friend brought me back a used Famicom from Japan several years ago, so I can even play it! The Super Famicom games are eBay purchases, playable on the SNES with the "just yank those tabs out" trick.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Generation 5/6/7 games of... uh, varying quality!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And the games I own from the most recent couple of generations.

...whew, that was actually a lot more than I expected.

dougo13
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dougo13 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:52 am

Found this Chirashi the other day:

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Finally got and read the last full color volume of Freeza arc. :D
Now it's time to wait another 2 years for Viz to start releasing the Android arc. With luck maybe they will release everything before 2030.

A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:52 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:Finally got and read the last full color volume of Freeza arc. :D
Now it's time to wait another 2 years for Viz to start releasing the Android arc. With luck maybe they will release everything before 2030.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Yeah... I've pretty much given up on these. I'll live with B&W.

My latest purchase was Z Season 1... again. It was on sale for so cheap, I couldn't justify not getting it.
Retired.

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 am

That's why I started getting the Japanese ones, especially since they did Dragon Ball. My only issue: at the time, they only got up to Volume 8 of DB (all of "Z" was released already). I haven't gotten any more yet, as money has become tight.

ClayRey

Post by ClayRey » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:02 pm

It's really something to look back at the start of this thread (now nearly eleven years ago!) and see how far DBZ-related merchandise in North America has come since then. Lotta nostalgia, there...

My own collection is quite modest, but in my humble opinion it contains all of the essentials :)

That's almost all the DBZ-related merch I own, on those two shelves. Not pictured are all of the original Viz DBZ comic book releases of the early 2000's (which are in storage), and several video games (Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure and Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors for the GBA, and Dragon Ball: Origins and Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 for DS). Actually, I suppose if you have a keen eye you could spot said video games in this picture of my portable video games collection, heh:

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u52 ... ekzf3a.jpg

(I won't post the actual image here as the majority of it has little to do with DB/DBZ)

Anyway, regarding my DBZ collection:

Toy-wise: The metallic Goku head on top of the manga is something I made in grade 9 metalwork (so, back in 1999/2000) that I thought turned out rather nicely. The Piccolo and Freeza figures were (as any oldies here might recall) promotional figures given away with the purchase of a "Big Kids" meal at Burger King in the spring of 2000, and I've never been able to allow myself to get rid of them (the craftsmanship on them is actually pretty damned impressive considering they were fast food toys, and the red "Z" icons on their stands still light up when pressed, seventeen years later!) There's also a mini, Lego-esque Goku figure a friend gave me a few years ago, a Piccolo dog tag from around 2002, and a DBZ plastic cup that I can't for the life of me recall where/when I got (I would assume that it's also from Burger King, but Burger King's name/logo is nowhere to be seen on it).

Home media-wise: All North American releases. I bought all seven of the DBZ Dragon Boxes as they were being released in North America (glad I did that, considering what they're now going for on ebay), and just recently bought all five DB blue bricks, as they were on sale at HMV. I bought the Rock the Dragon DVD set when it first came out as well (still haven't opened it, but I couldn't pass on owning the nostalgic DBZ episodes of the late 90's that originally got me hooked on the show), and bought the Kai season sets on blu-ray just 18 months ago when I happened upon the dub on tv and realized it was actually good. I'll pick up the blu-ray season sets of Kai: The Final Chapters when they're inevitably released, and that will almost certainly be the end of my DBZ collection (still haven't watched any of Super yet, though). Basically, I own the Dragon Boxes for the sub, and Kai for the dub (and I love how streamlined Kai is compared to the original). I also picked up the blu-rays of Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F' last year. And I'm quite pleased with the fact that out of all of my North American Dragon Ball-related DVDs/blu-rays, none of them contain a single track by Bruce Falconer (it's cool if you enjoy his music, but I personally can't stand it).

Non-Dragon Ball-related DVDs on that shelf include Cowboy Bebop: The Perfect Sessions, Samurai Champloo: The Complete Series (blu-ray), Samurai Pizza Cats: Complete English Language TV Series Collection (gotta love those cats), and the films Akira and Spirited Away.

And here's a more zoomed-out view, also showing off my TV box sets of other shows:

And... that's everything! (Simpsons seasons sets 1-5 are on the left wall, btw. I could never be without those. You can just make out season 5 against the left side of the pic. And if you're wondering, the streamers hanging down on the right side of the pic are decorations from a Halloween party that the missus and I hosted last year. Yes, I've taken my time with uploading these photos here XD)

Anyone here from the old days of alt.fan.dragonball? I used to post there quite a bit, and even did a bit of work on this site for Mike back when we were assembling a filler guide for the show (which ultimately never came to be, due to my getting burned out on the series at the time. Kai has actually somewhat rekindled my interest in DBZ, in that sense. I still can't believe how much I enjoy the Kai dub).

CashmanX
Patreon Supporter

Post by CashmanX » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:20 pm

*Looks back* Christ, it's already been 7 years since I posted my old photos....

Anyway, here's my stuff as of late.

At glance, the obligatory manga, anime and Guidebooks along with my complete song and BGM sets. The manga sitting atop the Kanzenban is the viz release of Dr slump.
Sitting above the collection is the Sega Saturn promo poster for "legends" I got framed.

Here are the Misc Cds pulled out. Despite Yamamoto being a plagarist, I fucking love the arranged OSTs for the old games.

And heres the games pulled out. That GBA game under Buus Fury is the Japanese release of LoGII.

olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump

Super Saiyan Ikari

Post by Super Saiyan Ikari » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Hey everyone! I'm new but just wanted to share that I got the Rock the Dragon set for only $35 today!!

Still on the hunt for dragon box 2 like I'm sure many others are haha.

Bajosexto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bajosexto » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:18 am

Super Saiyan Ikari wrote:Hey everyone! I'm new but just wanted to share that I got the Rock the Dragon set for only $35 today!!

You practically got them for free!
Did the seller not know how much it was worth? The cheapest Rock the Dragon set I've seen on eBay cost about 300 USD.

Edit: I just checked eBay and the cheapest Rock the Dragon set is listed at $175. $35 is still a great deal though.

Super Saiyan Ikari

Post by Super Saiyan Ikari » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Bajosexto wrote:
Super Saiyan Ikari wrote:Hey everyone! I'm new but just wanted to share that I got the Rock the Dragon set for only $35 today!!

You practically got them for free!
Did the seller not know how much it was worth? The cheapest Rock the Dragon set I've seen on eBay cost about 300 USD.

Edit: I just checked eBay and the cheapest Rock the Dragon set is listed at $175. $35 is still a great deal though.
It was a pawn shop! Based on the different stickers, I think it had been there for a while, at least a few months. The completed listing on eBay shows it's going for between $200-$300 on average. The slip cover is pretty worn and I couldn't get all of the price sticker off but the book is in great condition as well as all the discs. I watched the first few episodes last night and I'm so happy I got this haha. It's great how they include all the last time/NEP

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:11 pm

currently waiting on some bookshelves to come in, otherwise I'd have my whole collection out (would fill the entire floor basically..)
and inside their boxes well except the US boxes (they're better outside)
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

ciccioDM

Post by ciccioDM » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Here they are! I'm unable to use shelves right now, so I had to use a table to show them. Also, it's not my whole collection (and it's expanding), so I'm going to update it this summer.

Manga collection. On the back, tankōbon collection (missing some numbers), italian version of the 2009 release. On the front, italian Kanzenban ("Perfect Edition") release. Not all volumes, they are very expensive as of now (I got them the time they were released).
On the left, DBL and DBF guides from the Kanzenban. There's also the italian release of the first Daizenshuu (Complete Illustrations). Unfortunately, we only got that one localized. The big one on the back, is a 2016 book covering the first two volumes of the tankōbon (similiar to WSJ in size). It's a pretty gem.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Other Akira Toriyama things. Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Limited Edition (also had a red pin, but I can't find it anymore). Four volumes of the Dr. Slump Kanzenban.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Anime collection. On the back, the Dragon Ball Z DVD Collection (the one I talked about in this thread), that changed design after volume 39, for unknown reasons.
The "Orange brick" on the left is the whole original Dragon Ball anime, in a limited (1000 copies) edition.
In front, four movies. Then, random DVDs and "N°1"s from random releases. I have a fetish for buying only the first DVD of a release, not having money. :lol:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Phisical videogames. That disc between Budokai Tenkaichi 1 and 3 a copy of BT2 made by the father of a childood friend of mine. I'm still keeping it because he misspelled the name, which is very hilarious. You can't see it in the photo, but it reads "Dragombol Tankci 2".
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Cards and binders. Not going to show them all, they are A LOT. (fun fact: that Dragon Ball GT blue box has the Gokou spelling on it.)
[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler]
Random toys. You can see Trunks from the Xenoverse Limited "Trunks' Travel Edition". A red Scouter by Bandai. That GT napkin is from my 8th birthday. Feels.
Then figures, mini figures, hand-made magnets (why did I make a Great Saiyaman X Guldo one? WHY?), dog-tags, and other random staff. Those mini-figures on the front, trust me... they are atrocious. Wanna have a good laugh? Check them yourself.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Other italian random stuff. That's a Gohan sticker I put on a Nintendo DS Lite.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Now, some goodies from Japan!
Last but not least, posters. The big one in the second picture is VERY BIG. Probably one of the best pieces of my entire collection. Can't wait to frame it whenever I'm moving.

Bonus: a chinese bootleg bag! (I also had a pillow with the same image). It's hilarious.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:37 pm

My Jump Festa 2017 exclusive desk calendar just came in. It's gorgeous. In addition to the cover card shown in the first image, there is one card for every month. Aside from the gorgeous Toriyama art (and one Toyotaro piece in November, not pictured), every card has little fun trivia bits on the back! The fact shown in the third photo (if my girlfriend is not mistaken in her rough translation) mentions that Dragon Balls are not unlike amber crystals. Some months educate you on locations, like Kame House or Karin's Tower... another month reveals Mr. Satan's true name! Very cool. Warning: Images are a tad large... even after I halved their sizes through imgur.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
If anyone is interested, I can properly scan each card's front and back sides for documentation's sake. I haven't come across proper images for every single card out on the net yet, but I also haven't looked very far.
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:41 am

Go for it! Maybe there's something interesting to look at?

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Lunaar wrote:My Jump Festa 2017 exclusive desk calendar just came in. It's gorgeous. In addition to the cover card shown in the first image, there is one card for every month. Aside from the gorgeous Toriyama art (and one Toyotaro piece in November, not pictured), every card has little fun trivia bits on the back! The fact shown in the third photo (if my girlfriend is not mistaken in her rough translation) mentions that Dragon Balls are not unlike amber crystals. Some months educate you on locations, like Kame House or Karin's Tower... another month reveals Mr. Satan's true name! Very cool. Warning: Images are a tad large... even after I halved their sizes through imgur.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
If anyone is interested, I can properly scan each card's front and back sides for documentation's sake. I haven't come across proper images for every single card out on the net yet, but I also haven't looked very far.
How'd you get a calendar? I've never seen one for sale where I live. Also, please upload the other images!
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:15 pm

floofychan333 wrote:How'd you get a calendar? I've never seen one for sale where I live. Also, please upload the other images!
When I saw someone else's photos for one on tumblr, I googled "Jump Festa 2017 Dragon Ball Calendar" and sure enough, there were some vendors selling 'em on Amazon! Free shipping all the way from Japan. Mind you, it's $29.99, so that could easily be considered an expensive desk calendar - but the quality is absolutely worth it to me.

I'll do my best to get proper scans tomorrow at work, as their scanner is much easier to work with than mine. I hope they don't catch me...
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 am

CashmanX wrote:*Looks back* Christ, it's already been 7 years since I posted my old photos....

Anyway, here's my stuff as of late.

At glance, the obligatory manga, anime and Guidebooks along with my complete song and BGM sets. The manga sitting atop the Kanzenban is the viz release of Dr slump.
Sitting above the collection is the Sega Saturn promo poster for "legends" I got framed.

Here are the Misc Cds pulled out. Despite Yamamoto being a plagarist, I fucking love the arranged OSTs for the old games.

And heres the games pulled out. That GBA game under Buus Fury is the Japanese release of LoGII.

Daimo-Rukiri wrote:currently waiting on some bookshelves to come in, otherwise I'd have my whole collection out (would fill the entire floor basically..)
and inside their boxes well except the US boxes (they're better outside)
Damn, great work guys.