Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bagginses
Banned

Re: Official "Show off your Dragonball Crap" Thread

Post by Bagginses » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:24 pm

That's Toriyama? He looks young in this picture.......... or rather............. tatoo. :lol:

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:10 pm

TheGreatness25 wrote:When I look at my collection, I realize that I need help. Oh well, here's my most up-to-date collection:

[spoiler]Image

NOTE: The DVD cases have the Mexican dub. This is my BS collection of things that FUNimation neglected to release… and the Mexican dub lol Also is some music that I have (I have Apple Music with everything Dragon Ball related n there). Also a bunch of cards that I used to collect.

NOTE: Work in progress

Image[/spoiler]
I'm simultaneously amazed, pissed off, and excited........... I also aim to own literally everything. I've got a lot of stuff already. Like a lot. But you sir...... wow. Destroys my collection. But it just makes me that much more excited to try to get everything. Its cool to see others out there with such an insane amount of stuff.

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 am

lol Thanks. I realize that I shouldn't have bought he Daizenshuu and probably shouldn't have bought the color manga. I aim to own all of it (I just need to get some dough lol), but it's kinda pointless to me. I guess it's just a novelty. But yeah, I'm a crazy collector. I never wanted the Japanese Kai and don't plan on getting the Japanese releases of Super, as the eventual US release will be more than adequate. It's just we know the story behind the Dragon Boxes versus any release in the US lol

orangebrick94
Beyond Newbie

Post by orangebrick94 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:55 am

Just got The Tree of Might Japanese Laserdisc. it doesn't have subtitles but i have seen it so many times that it wasn't a problem comprehending it lol Image

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:28 pm

TheGreatness25 wrote:lol Thanks. I realize that I shouldn't have bought he Daizenshuu and probably shouldn't have bought the color manga. I aim to own all of it (I just need to get some dough lol), but it's kinda pointless to me. I guess it's just a novelty. But yeah, I'm a crazy collector. I never wanted the Japanese Kai and don't plan on getting the Japanese releases of Super, as the eventual US release will be more than adequate. It's just we know the story behind the Dragon Boxes versus any release in the US lol
While that collection is amazing, I personally could never buy the whole series that many times. Sextuple dipping is waaaay too much for me and my wallet lol

THEGOKU
Regular

Post by THEGOKU » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:50 pm

Anybody ever have these or does anyone still have some? I was going through what I currently have since I moved from Massachusetts to Ohio and thought about all the action figures I use to have that I use to play with. I'd say I had about in total 60 different toys/figures. These two were my favorites well one of them. These pictures aren't mine I just wanted to see who might have these still. Image

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:15 pm

I’m sorry, I haven’t been on here in a year or so I have to ask something. I want to post photos of my Dragonball collection but I forget how to post photos on here or can I do it much easier from my phone? Once I do post them I will take this post down.

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:31 pm

I'm insaneFromEarth wrote:I’m sorry, I haven’t been on here in a year or so I have to ask something. I want to post photos of my Dragonball collection but I forget how to post photos on here or can I do it much easier from my phone? Once I do post them I will take this post down.
You apply the image tags like this:
[img]yourphotosrighthere.jpnif[/img]

I don't believe the Kanzenshuu forum supports direct uploads unless I'm blind, aha. I suggest Imgur if you need immediate hosting.

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Nejishiki wrote:
I'm insaneFromEarth wrote:I’m sorry, I haven’t been on here in a year or so I have to ask something. I want to post photos of my Dragonball collection but I forget how to post photos on here or can I do it much easier from my phone? Once I do post them I will take this post down.
You apply the image tags like this:
[img]yourphotosrighthere.jpnif[/img]

I don't believe the Kanzenshuu forum supports direct uploads unless I'm blind, aha. I suggest Imgur if you need immediate hosting.
So I just copy and past the photos and put them in [img].jpinf[/img]

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Yes, but I was joking about the file format part. You'll notice that I created a portmanteau of jpg, png, and gif just for fun. You don't need to do that part when pasting within the tags.

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Nejishiki wrote:Yes, but I was joking about the file format part. You'll notice that I created a portmanteau of jpg, png, and gif just for fun. You don't need to do that part when pasting within the tags.
Lol ok, so what would be the right one? I could just do it as photobucket but I rather not

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:40 pm

They're all valid. However you originally saved them as will work. :) As I said, you just need to paste the image address within the tags and they should display properly.

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Nejishiki wrote:They're all valid. However you originally saved them as will work. :) As I said, you just need to paste the image address within the tags and they should display properly.
I remember that part, I just have to find out where to find the image address, I just built this pc and it has windows 10 on it, so it's messing me up lol

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:33 pm

This is my collections so far. Thank you Nejishiki for the help of how to post these.

THEGOKU
Regular

Post by THEGOKU » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:27 am

That is a great collection. Especially the dragon box set but mostly because I miss mine :cry: the pop figures are my favorite part of what you uploaded especially the SSJB one of Goku which I am going to have to purchase too now that I know one was made.

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:28 pm

THEGOKU wrote:That is a great collection. Especially the dragon box set but mostly because I miss mine :cry: the pop figures are my favorite part of what you uploaded especially the SSJB one of Goku which I am going to have to purchase too now that I know one was made.
Thank you, What happend to yours? Ya I love my Dragonboes, I paid 600 for them all, they are like new and I'm about done with set 5

THEGOKU
Regular

Post by THEGOKU » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm insaneFromEarth wrote:
THEGOKU wrote:That is a great collection. Especially the dragon box set but mostly because I miss mine :cry: the pop figures are my favorite part of what you uploaded especially the SSJB one of Goku which I am going to have to purchase too now that I know one was made.
Thank you, What happend to yours? Ya I love my Dragonboes, I paid 600 for them all, they are like new and I'm about done with set 5
Well I needed the cash so I sold them to a store near me thinking I could just get them again at some point. Come to find that it was a limited run and that they would cost so much. I plan to buy them again little by little at some point just haven't got around to it. They are a must have though the quality is amazing and its really the ultimate DBZ experience besides the manga.

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:45 pm

THEGOKU wrote:
Well I needed the cash so I sold them to a store near me thinking I could just get them again at some point. Come to find that it was a limited run and that they would cost so much. I plan to buy them again little by little at some point just haven't got around to it. They are a must have though the quality is amazing and its really the ultimate DBZ experience besides the manga.
So true, it really is, I bought mine off Ebay, the guy who was sold them to me had to sell them to pay his cats med bill for a nerve damage in it's eye. Also my most rare item might be the PA VEgeta funko.

THEGOKU
Regular

Post by THEGOKU » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:52 pm

THEGOKU wrote:
So true, it really is, I bought mine off Ebay, the guy who was sold them to me had to sell them to pay his cats med bill for a nerve damage in it's eye. Also my most rare item might be the PA VEgeta funko.
Yeah that is where I normally look to find it so that I can buy it from there. The price you paid doesn't surprise me. I've seen a set on there for $900. The PA are a great collectable I only have the SSJ Goku one. That gold version one you have of SSJ Goku where did you get that?

Im insaneFromEarth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Im insaneFromEarth » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:03 pm

THEGOKU wrote:
THEGOKU wrote: Well I needed the cash so I sold them to a store near me thinking I could just get them again at some point. Come to find that it was a limited run and that they would cost so much. I plan to buy them again little by little at some point just haven't got around to it. They are a must have though the quality is amazing and its really the ultimate DBZ experience besides the manga.
Yeah that is where I normally look to find it so that I can buy it from there. The price you paid doesn't surprise me. I've seen a set on there for $900. The PA are a great collectable I only have the SSJ Goku one. That gold version one you have of SSJ Goku where did you get that?
From the loot crate untity box.